My Miserable Romance

What the hell are you smiling about, punk?

Half an hour later, we walked out of the bedroom, but the guys werent there. I looked at Frank, who pointed at the kitchen.
"They're eating" he said and smiled.
"How'd you know that?"
"I can hear them talking" he rolled his eyes at me.
"Wanna join them or do you wanna just stay here" I asked and made a gesture towards the couch.
"Join. Im hungry"

"Hello" Bob said with a sandwich in his hand. "Hungry?"
"Mhm" Frank said and walked over to the fridge. "What do you want?" he asked me.
"A car..." I smirked at him.
"Woah, you're so funny!" he said sarcasticly.
"I know. I'll take what you'll take"
"Hey Frank..." Mikey said while smirking at me. "Why dont you take out that champagne-bottle that I gave Gee?"
"Sure" Frank answered.

Shit. Mikey knows that I've been drinking? How? If Frank finds out, he'll be mad... But at the same time, Im an adult, I can do whatever I want! And yet, I dont want Frank to be mad at me. Fuck you, Mikey. Now I feel guilty.

"It's already open. Guess someone took a glass yesterday" Frank mumbled and shrugged as he put it down on the table. He didnt seem to care. Ha.
"I wonder who..." Mikey said and looked at me. "Maybe my dear brother knows who?"
"It doesnt matter who it was" Frank said and looked confused. "Anyways, where's the bread?"
"Oh, I think it does"

Okay, he definately knows. I slowly shook my head at him, mouthing `no´, but he ignored me.
"Wouldnt you be a little upset if it was Gerard?" Mikey continued, and now Frank was actually listening.
"What are you talking about Mikey? And where the fuck is the bread?!"
"Mikey, can I talk to you for a second?" I growled and grabbed his arm, but he jumped away.
"Are you drunk right now Gerard? Or has the alcohol already passed through your body?"
"You've been drinking?" Frank asked and looked at me.
"Champagne" I said and looked down in the floor. That son of a bitch... I know that Mikey's mad right now, but if he'll mess up things between me and Frankie, I'll kill him.
"So you were drunk when we... erh... Talked in the bedroom?" Frank asked and glanced at Ray, Bob and Mikey to see if they reacted, but they just looked at us to see what was gonna happen.
"God no! I took one zip of the champagne, Frankie, I promise, Im not drunk!"
"Okay" he said and shrugged. I looked at him when he started rading the fridge to find the bread, and Mikey looked just as confused as me.
"You're not mad?" Mikey asked him.
"No" Frank said from the fridge. "Where's the bread, fuckers?!"
"Gone" Bob said and smirked. "Ray and I took it"
"You could've said that when I asked in the first place" he muttered, but Bob and Ray just laughed. "Im not hungry anymore though... When are we at the mall?"
"Half an hour" Ray said and looked at his watch.
"Great, I'll go and see if I can find some money in my backpack. Gerard, will you help me?"
"Sure" I said and smiled.

As soon as we were in the bedroom, where all our bags were, he slammed the door and looked at me angrily.
"You've been drinking?!" he almost yelled, wich made me jump in surprise.
"Yeah-"
"When?!"
"Th-"
"Why?!"
"Can-"
"How could you do that to me?!"
"Fra-"
"I cant even look at you right now!"
"But-"
"I'll be in the kitchen" he said and was just about to walk out the door when I grabbed him by his shirt.
"Do not walk away from me" I said harshly and turned him around to face me. "Yes, I did drink, but I thought you were fine with it"
"How can I be fine with that?! You'll end up dead if you keep doing this. And you know me, of course Im not fine with it, but I didnt want Mikey to see us fight"
"The thing that happend with your parents-"
"This has nothing to do with my parents! This is about you and me, mostly about you. I dont wanna see you drunk"
"But Im not drunk!"
He sighed and looked at me.
"I know you're not, and I know that Im totally overreacting, but it scares the shit out of me to know that you cant live without the booze"
"I can live without the booze" I said before i could think.
"You can?"
"Erh..."
"You'll do that for me?" he said and smiled with his whole face. How can I say no to that?
"Yeah... But what about our shows? I cant be sober and-"
"Try"
"But-"
"Please!"
"Stop-"
"Please, please, please!"
"Dont-"
"Please, Gerard!"
"DONT INTERRUPT ME!" I yelled and looked at him.
"Sorry..."
"Now, I'll try to stay sober tonight, but I want you to know that it'll be the hardest thing that I've ever done, and also that Im doing it for you" I said and kissed him.
"Thank you" he said and smiled. We kissed for a few minutes until we stepped outside again.

"Found any money?" Ray asked from the couch.
"Yep" Frank answered and sat down next to him.
"I heard that you were screaming... Were you fighting?" Mikey asked and looked at us with a small smile.
"No, actually, I've decided that I will play this show sober" I said and glared at him.
"Or else Frank's gonna dump you?" he asked and grinned at me.
"Yep" Frank said.
"Wait... You will?" I asked and looked at him.
"Uh-hu"
"Great" I muttered and put my head in my hands. Stay sober. Be sober on stage. Just the thought of it scared the crap outta me. To actually be there, not just physically, but mentally. Look at the huge crowd, be present, and just sing my heart out. And if I cant, I'll lose my boyfriend. But still, I cant.
"I cant" I mumbled in my hands.
"You cant?" I heard Frank ask me.
"That's too much pressure, Frankie... And you're not exactly helping"
"I know it's a lot, but Im practically begging you! And Im sorry for threatening you like that, I wont break up with you, and you know it" he said and hugged me. "But I want you to try"
"Im sorry"
He sighed and looked at me with pain in his eyes.
"Fine. Be drunk"
I didnt know if I should say thank you or not, so I just stayed silent.
"Dont take it personally" I said and tried to smile at him, but my lips didnt obey.
"Of course not" he muttered. I looked up at Mikey, who was smiling like an idiot.
"What the hell are you smiling about, punk?" I snarled at him, and his smile faded.
"You two"
"Why?"
"Cause you'll break up any second" he said and smirked and before I could stop myself, I was on top of him on the floor.
Both Ray and Bob jumped up from the couch, but Frank stopped them. He knew that I would never hurt Mikey. At least not in front of them...
"I swear, Mikes, I'll kill you" I hissed at him. He looked at me with fear in his eyes as I got off of him. I let out my hand for him to take it, but he didnt. Perfectly understandable.
"Kill me for what?"
"If you ever try something like this again"
"Like this? What did I do?" he asked and tried to look confused, but it just ended up looking guilty.
"Dont even try, Mikey"
"Try what? I didnt do anything" he said and grinned at me, finally stopped looking confused.
"Fuck you, Mikey. Seriously, if you cant handle this, then stay the fuck away"
"I have to spend 24/7 with you guys, I cant stay away" he responded.

The bus stopped and I looked outside. We're at the mall.
"Let's go" I said and they all followed me to the busdoor. I didnt feel like fighting with Mikey anymore, so we arrived just in time.