My Miserable Romance

"Can I have your autographs?"

"Were should we go first?" Frank asked me as we walked into the galleria.
"I dont know" I said and tried to make him choose. I could feel that he was sad, and it was all my fault. Why cant I even try? He would be thrilled just to see me try to stay sober, but I know I cant.
Ray, Mikey and Bob had walked into some make up store, probably to tease the fuck out of some poor shop assistant with their stupid questions. They like to do that, I dont know why.

Frank led me into a store filled with books.
"You're gonna buy a book?" I asked him.
"That's why we're in here" he said and took a book from it shelf.
A cookbook.
I started laughing and he looked at me.
"What's so funny?"
"You're gonna buy a cookbook?"
"No smartass, I just like to look in them" he explained, wich just made me laugh even more. "Let's get you out of here before they think that you're some kind of maniac..." he mumbled and dragged me out of the store.
"Hey, look! There's clothes" I exclaimed and pointed at the store next to the book-store.
"... Erh, Gerard?"
"Yeah?"
"You okay?" he asked and looked at me funnily again.
"Yes, why?"
"Just wondering. You're acting strange"
"No Im not"
"Right... Let's go. I need pants" he said and we walked into the store. The shop-assistent looked at us, then let out a scream.
"Oh my god! Gerard Way!" She screamed and jumped up in my arms. I pushed her away to look at her face, but I didnt recognize her.
"Who the hell are you?" I asked confused, still trying to get her to stop hug me.
"Oh, you dont know me, but Im a huge fan!"
"Fan? My Chem. fan?"
"Hell yeah!"
"Wow... Nice to meet you" I stuttered, overwhelmed by the fact that this is one of those people that Im singing infront of almost everyday. One person in the screaming mass.
"Can I have your autographs?" She asked and both Frank and I nodded. She let out another scream while she ran to get a pen and paper. We signed it, then she helped us finding Frank a new pair of pants, wich was extremly difficult. He's fastidious. Very.

It ended up with me having three pairs of black jeans, Frank zero.
"I just have to borrow some of your clothes" he said and grinned at me while the shop-assistans were waving like a maniac to say good bye. I waved back and smiled at her. She was nice. I hope all of our fans are like that.
"Im a little bigger then you, so that wont work"
"Taller" he mumbled.
"What?"
"Nothing" he said. I smiled, cause I'd heard him.
"Your shortness is the cutest thing about you" I whispered in his ear and he laughed.
"You know what the cutest thing about you is?"
"No?" I said and smiled at him.
"That"
"What?"
"Your smile" he said and laughed. Usually I hate that comment, cause it means that you have to smile. cause it's a compliment, and then you're showing of your smile, but when he said it, it felt good.
"What a great couple. A sexy shorty and one with a cute smile" I said and laughed.

"I cant belive that we're together" he said after a few minutes of silence as we walked around to search for interesting stores.
"I couldn't agree with you more" I said and kissed his forehead. "It feels so... surreal to be able to do that"
"Well, dont, cause those old ladies are about to call the police any minute" he laughed and looked at two old women who were sitting on a bench, looking at us with disgusted faces. I smirked at Frank before I sat down next to one of them.
"Good day, m'am" I said with a british accent. "Would you like to tell me where the toilets are? You see, me and my boyfriend here are very horny right now, so we really need to fuck each other"
She looked at me, then she and her friend quickly got up from the bench and ran away as fast as their old legs could bare.
"Why did you do that?" Frank asked while roaring in laughter.
"I dont know, but we need to go, cause they're screaming at that security guard" I said and dragged Frank with me into another clothing store.

"I didnt know you could talk in a british accent" Frank said and laughed.
"Got it from my parents" I explained, then I suddenly spotted Rays fro a few metres infront of us. "Hey Toro!"
He turned around and smiled.
"Hi Gee! Bob and Mikey are trying on some drag-queen costumes, and you just gotta see it!"
"Why arent you trying on some as well?" Frank asked.
"Cause I refused..."
"I wont even ask why, cause that would be stupid" I said and laughed.
"Guys? Frankie and Gee are here" Ray yelled to the dressing rooms, wich was followed by two different laughters that I well recognized as Bob and Mikey.
"Okay, we're coming out" Bob yelled back and opened the door. He was wearing some silky, pink dress wich reached to his ankles, while Mikey had a ballerinadress.
"How cute!" Ray exclaimed and clapped his hands. Mikey laughed and made a small piruette wich made me lean on Frank of my laughter.
"Enough with the humiliation, let's change" Bob said to Mikey, who nodded. They disappeared behind the door again and a few minutes later they came out, giggling like girls.
"That was a once a lifetime experience" Mikey said.
"Let's all pray that it was" I said and laughed.
"Like you would look good in a freakin' ballerina dress"
"You're right, you look much better in it than me. You have the right legs"
He was just about to punch me on the arm when he stopped and looked down at the floor. I remembered that we were still fighting, and this just made me realize how much I miss him when we're not talking.

We walked out of the store, heading for a small café to get something to eat.
"There they are!" Someone yelled behind us and I turned around. It was the two ladies with a security guard behind him.
"We have to go... See you guys in the bus!" I yelled and looked at Frank, gave him a smile, then we ran for our lifes back to the bus. The security guard was screaming to us, telling us to stop, and all of a sudden, Frank did. We were so close to the doors of the mall, but still he stopped.
"Gee, we havent done anything wrong" he said as I stopped as well. The security guard reached us and took me by the arm.
"Let go of me" I hissed as his grip tightened.
"Sir, I have to ask you to leave" he said in a monotonous voice, like he did this every day, wich he probably did.
"I was just about to, but then you told us to stop" I said and smirked at him. He looked at me, dumbfounded, then smiled.
"Hey... You're on my daughters wall! You're that singer in that band!" he exclaimed and hauled up a notebook.
"Yeah, Im that singer in that band" I spat out. "Can you let me go now?"
"If you sign this" he said and gave me a pen and his notebook.
"But mr. Security guard! Arent you gonna arrest him?" one of the old ladies, who had finally caught up with us, asked with fear in her voice. "You cant let people like him run around in here"
He ignored her and looked at me while I gave him my autograph, then he let go of me.
"Why dont we just forget about this whole thing, huh?" He asked and I nodded. Frank smiled at me. Strange that he didnt hold on to Frank though... Only me. That's so unfair.
"Yep, that sounds good. So we're just gonna go and talk to our friends and..." I trailed off as he shook his head.
"You're leaving"
"Fuck" I muttered, wich made the old ladies freak out even more.

I wrapped my arm around Franks waist, then we walked out of the mall and towards the bus.

"I dont wanna go back to the bus..." Frank whined and rubbed his cheek against my chest.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Trying to make you turn around"
"To the mall?"
"Yeah. I wanna eat with the guys"
"Me too... We've spent a lot of time in the bus"
"So we can go back?"
"Stay away from the old ladies and the security guards, then yes" I said and turned around
"Oh, I bet you can just give them your autograph and they'll leave us alone"
"Maybe" I smirked at him. "Jealous?"
"Of you? No"
"Jealous of the people who get my autograph then?"
"Why would I be jealous of them? I got you"
"So true" I said and brushed my lips over his eyelid. He turned his face up, just about to kiss me when we reached the galleria again. Dammit.

We went inside, found the café and sat down with the rest of the guys. They looked a little surprise, but I didnt care, I was busy looking for the security guard and the ladies.
"Why was that guard chasing you?" Ray asked and looked at us.
"Cause Gerard, being the smartass he is, freaked out some old ladies" Frank explained and laughed.
"They started it"
"I know... But still"
"Started what?" Bob asked.
"Looking at us" I said and acted terrified. "No, but they gave us some weird looks cause I kissed Frank's forehead. I dont wanna hear your comment on that, Mikey" I added as I saw Mikey open his mouth.
"I wasnt gonna say anything negative" he muttered and got back to his food.
"Right... Anyways, I erh, told them a little story and all of a sudden they ran to the security guard and started babbling about getting us thrown out"
"Didnt he throw you out then?" Ray asked.
"Yes, but I gave him my autograph" I said and they all looked at me and I realized that I was sounding like a diva. "He asked for it"
"So you're allowed to be in here?"
"No..."
"A security guard wanted your autograph? Oh my god, our music has reached its bottom" Ray said and laughed.
"His daughter liked us"
"Ooh... She's hot?" he asked.
"Uh."
"Right, you're gay"
"I havent met her, dumbass"
"Right... Was her dad hot?"
"Ray, what the fuck?!"
"Maybe she's got her looks from him!"
"Then I wouldnt go for her" I said and laughed.

We sat there at the café for about an hour, until Mikey realized that we had a show in less than three hours. Plus, I could see the security guard around the corner, so we all ran back to the bus.