My Miserable Romance

Lunch with a friend.

"Can you give me my bag?" I asked Mikey, who was standing right next to it. It was a month later and our tour was finally over. I loved being on tour, but to spend two months living on a bus with your best friend, and your brother who hates you, isnt the easiest thing after all.
He threw my bag at me and got back to his own packing.
"Thank you"

Ray, Frank and Bob were all spred out in the bus to search for lost clothes and stuff, and for once, the tour bus looked clean. It wouldn't have been if Eddie hadn't bugged us all day, telling us that it had to look just like it did when we first came, but still.
"Mikey? I've been thinking about something.. " I said and looked at him. At first he ignored me, like he always did nowadays, but then his curiousity won.
"Yeah?"
"I think that I should move in with Frank, cause living with your older brother cant be that much fun anyway, and the fact that you hate me just-"
"I like living with you, and I dont hate you" he said and walked into the bathroom and slammed the door behind him.
"But..." I started, but realized that he wasnt listening anymore. I sighed and got back to my packing.

"Hi sexy" a voice behind me said and put a hand on my ass.
"Hi Frank" I said and turned to him.
"Don't I get a nickname?" he asked and pouted.
"Of course, baby... Happy?"
"Yep"
"I just talked to Mikey about me moving in at your place, but he just said that he liked living with me and shit"
To my surprise, Frank walked away from me and stared down at the floor.
"Cant you see what he's doing?" Frank asked angrily.
"What?"
"He doesnt want you to live with me, cause then we'll just be even closer"
"I dont think that he has been thinking about it that much, Frankie... He just found out" I said and smiled at him, bit he didnt return it.
"Dont be stupid, Gerard-"
"Dont call me stupid, Im just saying that I dont think that he's been thinking such deep thoughts about this"
"Why else would he be against you moving away from him?" he asked and raised his eyebrow, which annoyed me.
"Is it that impossible that he actually wants to live with me?" I said and tried to control my anger.
"I didnt..." he said and stopped and looked at me. "You see what he's doing to us?"
"Yeah, Im sorry" I said and hugged him. "But you always think the worst of him"
"And I have every right to. He was my best friend, and to not have him anymore..."
"I know, I miss him too" I said and hugged him closer.

There was an awkward silence, our first, until Frank finally spoke.
"I didnt mean it like that before, just so you know it. I meant that it's kinda weird that he still wanna live with you even though he hates you" he mumbled. "Not that it's impossible to wanna live with you"
"I dont hate him, for crying out loud" Mikey said. Apparently, he had just opened the bathroom door.
"I heard that you didnt want Gerard to move out" Frank said and looked at Mikey, who shrugged. "Why?"
"Cause it's the last thing I have with him" he mumbled and disappeared into the bedroom. Damn, he always disappears when we need to talk to him.

"Told you he wasnt planning anything" I said and smirked at Frank.
"What? You want a frickin' reward for that?" he asked with slight irritation in his voice.
"That wouldnt be too bad..." I said and kissed him. He quickly pulled away from me and looked down at his hands.
"Before you do that... I just need to know, who're you gonna live with?"
"Mikey, until we've worked things out" I stated. "You okay with that?"
"Yeah" he said and smiled at me and gave me a kiss. "If you promise me to not let him brainwash you"
"Promise" I said and laughed.
"WE'RE HOME, GUYS!" Ray yelled and jumped up infront of us with his bags on his back. And he was right. Eddie stopped the bus for us to walk out, and we all waved at him.

"So... We'll see you guys later" Mikey said and looked at Bob, Ray and Frank.
"Yep, bye!"
I walked up to Frank and, to Mikey's annoyance, kissed him on the cheek.
"See you later" I whispered in his ear and smiled. He nodded and walked away with Ray and Bob. Mikey and I started walking towards our apartment, which was just a few streets away.
"It'll be strange not having them around" I mumbled, mostly to myself.
"I know... I miss them already" Mikey said and looked down at the ground. "And yet we're gonna see them tomorrow"
I put my arm around his shoulders, and I thought that he was gonna skake it off, but he didnt.
"Why dont you like the fact that Im with Frank?" I asked. He groaned and took away my arm from him.
"You just had to bring that shit up again, huh?" He asked me a bit annoyed.
"I wanna know"
"You already know"
"But I dont think that's the only reason" I said. I didnt wanna stop bugging him right now, cause it felt like he was gonna burst any second.
"It is"
"Come on, tell me... If it's a really good reason, I might consider breaking up with him" I said, and I meant it. If something really was wrong, if he had a good reason, then I would do that for him.
"That's the fucking problem, I dont have any more reasons more then the fact that you'll destroy this band, but I thought that was enough"
"Well, it's not... You got the key, right?" I asked as we finally reached our door.
He nodded and opened it. The apartment looked just the same, only a bit more dust.
"Im gonna go and call mom" he said and walked into the kitchen.
I dragged my bags with me into my bedroom and started unpacking. I had gotten a few of the others clothes, and a lot of my real clothes were gone, so I guess someone has packed them in their bags. After ten minutes I was done, and bored.
"Mikey? Are you done with the phone?" I shouted
No answer.
I could hear that he was in his own room, so I walked out the kitchen and called Frank.

"Hey Gee"
"How did you know it was me?" I asked and smirked into the phone.
"Cause you're the only one that would call me right now" he said and laughed. "Miss me already?"
"As a matter of fact, I do"
"I miss you too"
"That's nice to hear"
"Why did you call?"
"Wanted to hear your voice before I go to bed"
"How cute" he said and giggled. "I was just about to call you, cause I wanted the same thing"
"Mikey's here, gotta go. Bye" I said and hung up. Mikey walked into the kitchen and looked at me.
"What?" I asked him. He got back to ignoring me.
"I'll go to bed now"
He looked out the window.
"Good night"
And now he was looking at the table. He so good at ignoring me.
"I love you"
Out the window again.
"You're not gonna talk to me at all?" I asked irritated.
"I have nothing to say to you" he muttered.
I sighed and left the kitchen. My room was a complete mess, as always, but I was so tired that I just collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

*

~One week later~
"I'll go to Frank" I yelled and didnt expect Mikey to answer, which he didnt, so I closed the door. He didnt talk to me at all, just when it was extremly necessary. And everytime he glared at me, it just killed me.
I walked as fast as I could to Frank's place. I hadn't seen him since the day after we came home from tour, and then we barrely talked, cause Mikey kept giving us angry looks. I knocked on the door, but he didnt open the door. I knocked again, but nothing happend. He knew that I was coming over, cause I talked to him just before I leaved. I started to get worried, so I walked into his house, which was unlocked.

I could hear that the shower was on, and I sighed in relief.
"Frankie?" I yelled and the water stopped running.
"Yeah?" I heard him say from the bathroom.
"It's Gee, can I come in?"
"Yeah, Im almost done"
I took of my shoes and jacket and leaned against the wall as he walked out with a towel around his waist.
"I thought I would take a shower before you came... Didnt think that you would come over that fast" he said and laughed. His hair was dripping water on his bare chest, and I couldnt stop staring at him. He noticed my stare and took my hand.
"Yeah... I missed you, so I guess I walked kinda fast"
"Im having lunch with a friend today, so I have to go in about an hour" he said and tightened the towel around his waist.
"Okay" I said, and he walked into his bedroom. "I havent been at your place before" I said as I looked around in his room. The walls were some weird, dark purple color, with a white floor and ceiling.
"Well... Here's my room" he said and laughed. "I didnt choose the ugly colors"
"They're not ugly. They just look... like you. I dont know, but they just match with your personality"
"So you're saying that I have an ugly personality?" He asked in a mocked sadness.
"No, cause I didnt say that they looked ugly" I said and sat down on his bed. "So this is Frank Iero's bed"
He laughed and sat down next to me.
"Yes, this is Frank Iero's bed. Why are you acting so weird?"
"I guess you gave me quite a shock when you walked out of the bathroom with nothing more than a towel" I said and kissed his neck. He moaned and pulled me down on top of him. I slowly took away his towel and looked at his body.
"You're making me embarrassed" he mumbled and tried to take back his towel, but I threw it across the room.
"If you want it, you have to get it..." I said and attacked his neck with my lips again.
"I'll rather see you naked"
"That can be arranged" I said into his neck and he slid off my pants as I took off my shirt.
He rubbed the growing bulge in my boxers, making me moan loudly in his ear. This was the first time we did this without the guys at the other side of the wall, which meant that we didnt have to hold back with the noices. I grind my hips in his, and we both gasped as our erections touched. Frank ripped off my boxers, and now we were both naked. I took in every detail of his body and I felt his eyes on me as well.
"You're so beautiful.." he mumbled and kissed me. My hands wandered down to his crotch and started stroking him. He bit me hard in the lip, so I went faster.
"Ger... Oh..." he moaned and thrusted up in my hand to make me touch him harder. He ran his fingers through my hair and kissed me and I parted my lips to let his tongue in.
He licked my lips playfully before he entered my mouth. I pushed our bodys closer together and rubbed him even harder, making him come in my hand.
I laid down next to him and kissed his forehead
"Oh fuck... Now I have to get another shower" he said and laughed. He jumped up from the bed and gave me a long kiss before he walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I heard the water running, so I sat up and got dressed. I looked around in his room and tried to memorize everything about it.
Suddenly, his cellphone made a pling-sound and I took it to see who it was that had texted him. I almost dropped the phone when I saw `Lisa´ on the small screen. I pressed `yes´ to open it. I know that Im not suppose to read this, but I just had to see what was going on.

I'll be waiting at our restaurant. Don't be late

I knew what place she meant, cause Frank had told me that they had a special restaurant where they had their first date, so it had to be that. But why would Frank go there? I remembered that he told me about some lunch with his friend.
I heard the bathroom door open, so I put the phone back just as Frank walked in.
"I have to go in about ten minutes" he said and took a pair of black jeans on.
"Where are you going?" I asked and hoped that he would tell me, or else he was hiding something.
"I told you, Im having lunch with a friend"
"Who?"
"Why are you being so inquisitive?" He asked and smiled at me. "It's no one"
"Okay then... Well, I better go" I said and walked out in the hallway. He followed me.
"Bye" he said and hugged me. I hugged back and walked out of the door and closed it. I know that he felt that something was wrong, and I just felt so dirty. We'd been lying on his bed, kissing, touching, moaning... So why is he about to have lunch with his ex?! He's cheating on me? I know that he loved Lisa, and he was really down when she dumped him. Maybe he just used me as a comfort, something to lean on while he got over Lisa. Or maybe he just didnt get over her, maybe he still had feelings for her, but didnt wanna hurt me

... Im gonna spy on them. That's the only way. I know that it's wrong of me, but hell, it was wrong of me to read that sms in the first place, so I might as well go through with everything.

Am I gonna go home first?
... That would be kinda stupid, cause Mikey would notice that Im sad, and then he would just jump to conclusions, which might not be wrong. No, I have to walk to that restaurant, there's no time to walk home anyway.