My Miserable Romance

Yin & Yang,

I walked up the stairs to Franks place and knocked at the door. I heard him run around on the other side, then opened it.
"Hey!" he exclaimed when he saw me. "Aw... No flowers?"
"No, but you can get a kiss" I said and laughed.
He thought about it for a second, then leaned over and kissed me.
"Maybe even better than flowers... Let's go" he said and closed the door.
"Wanna tell me where we're going?"
"To a restaurant"
"No more details?" I asked and took his hand.
"You've never been there before, so you wont recognize it anyway"
"How'd you know I've never been there?"
"Just guessing" he said and shrugged. It was late spring and the sun was about to go down.
"Are you cold?" I asked him and he started laughing.
"Wow, the typical date line... Thanks, but Im not"

We walked on, hand in hand. Some teenagers laughed at us, so I kissed Frank on the cheek to show them to fuck off.
"Don't piss them off"
"Im not. They pissed me off" I said and wrapped my arm around his waist. "Where's this restaurant at?"
"Here" he said and turned left and led me into a french, cosy restaurant. It was just us there at the moment, so we picked a table and sat down. A waiter came and gave us a menu.
"What do you want?" Frank asked and looked in the menu.
"I dont even know how you pronounce it" I said and laughed.
"Which one?"
"Number 47"
"Uh..." he said and formed his mouth to pronounce the french word, but gave up. "Just point at it"
"Good idea" I said. The waiter came back and took our menu's and looked at us. How rude... He could at least talk to us.
"Je... uh... Je voudra-"
"I talk english" the waiter arrupted Frank who had quite a struggle with his french.
"Oh thank god! I'll have the uh... Fileé..."
"Just say the number" the waiter said impatiently.
"Right" Frank said and smiled sheepily. "I'll have the number 32"
"And you, sir?" he asked and turned to me.
"The 47"
He nodded and walked away.
"He just lost his tip.." Frank muttered.
"Are you mad cause he didnt let you talk french?"
"A little"

The food arrived, this time with another waiter.
"Bon appétit!" he said and put down our plates and walked away.
"What's that green stuff on your plate?" I asked and pointed with my fork at his plate.
"Some french crap, I guess... Wanna try it?"
"No thanks" I said and got back to my own food.
"Well, Im not touching it..." he mumbled and pushed it away with his fork. A waiter, who was setting a table to a couple, looked quite insulted when he heard it, but didnt say anything.
We ate in silence until Frank leaned over to feed me with the green stuff.
"I dont want it" I said and pushed away his hand.
"Please, just try it!"
"Why dont you do it yourself?"
"What if Im allergic to it?" he said and smirked.
"What if Im allergic to it?"
"Good point... You think we should make the waiter try it?"
"Frank, for god's sake! Just eat the other stuff!"
"Fine" he said and laughed. "What's Mikey doing tonight?"
"He's with his girlfriend"
"I didnt know he had a girlfriend"
"Me neither... He's denying it though"
"How do you know that he's got a girlfriend then?"
"Cause he invited her over to our apartment"
He nodded, and then spat out the food in his mouth into his napkin. I raised my eyebrow and looked at him.
"This is seriously the most disgusting thing I've ever eaten" he said and tried to hide the leftovers on his plate with with the napkin.
"Why did you choose this restaurant then?"
"Cause it had a funny sign"
I laughed and put some money on the table and got up.
"Im not hungry anyway. Come on" I said and took his hand.
"You didnt have to pay" he said and smiled.
"I asked you out... Which means that Im the one who's paying"
"Well, thanks for a disgusting dinner" he said and kissed me.
"You're welcome" I said into his mouth.

"Isnt that the cutest thing you've ever seen?"
"Oh absolutely... That's real love"

I turned around to see who was talking about us and saw two girls standing and smiling at us.
"Uh... Hi?" I said a bit confused. "Were you talking about us?"
"As a matter of fact, we were" one of them said. She had brown hair with read streaks and blue eyes. Her friend was standing next to her, smliling like a maniac with blonde, almost white hair and a lot of eyeliner surrounding her eyes.
"Go on, kiss each other!" The blonde one said and laughed. "Okay, sorry... We're not gonna bother you" They walked away and waved at us. I noticed that Frank waved back.
"Do you know them?"
"Nope, but they seemed nice" he said and laughed.

We walked out of the restaurant into the cold night. I didnt know where I wanted to go, so I let Frank lead us around. We ended up at some park, just walking around and holding hands. I shivered as I felt a cold breeze go through the thin fabric of my jacket, and felt Frank do the same thing just a second later.
"Let's sit down" I said and we sat down at a bench. The park looked deserted and the distant screaming from some kids were the only thing that could tell that we werent totally alone. We sat on the bench, just looking out in the darkness for a few minutes. His skin was so warm, like he had been lying in the sun for hours.
"What are you thinking about?" Frank asked quietly and stroke my neck with his hand.
"Your skin"
"Oh really?"
"Mhm... You're so warm"
"And you're cold"
"Yin and yang" I said and laughed. I wrapped my arms around him and rested my chin on his shoulder.
"Oh yeah, baby" he moved closer and curled up in ball in my arms.
"Are you that cold?" I asked and looked at his odd position
"No..." he mumbled and smiled at me.
"So you're using the cold as an excuse to be close to me?"
"If that's how you wanna see it" he said and laughed. I pushed him away from me and laid him down on the bench, before I got on top of him. "Who's using the cold now?" he asked and raised an eyebrow.
"I am" I said and brushed my lips against his. He put a hand behind my head and pulled my head closer to his to kiss me. And for once, everything's perfect. Mikey's good, Frank's good, Im good... I separated my lips and let his tongue roam around in my mouth whilst I let my hand run all over his back, which was quite hard, seeing that he was lying down on a hard bench.
"This night has been perfect" he panted as we took a short break to get some air.
"It has gone by too quickly..." I said and kissed his neck. I didnt want to get too exited, knowing that someone could arrupt us any second. A gay couple making out on a park bench isnt exactly a sight that's appreciated by everyone. He nodded in agreement and squirmed underneath me as I kissed that special spot on his neck.
"This is the most uncomfortable bench... ever" he said and pulled away from me. "Let's uh... continue at home, shall we?"

I nodded and helped him up from the bench. He rubbed his sore back and grinned at me.
"It was worth it" he said and before I could answer, he kissed me again. I didnt want to stop kissing him at the moment, even though we were both about to freeze to death, so we just walked on with our lips connected. Impossible?
Almost, but it worked. We both knew the park. We knew where to turn, and how to avoid to walk into streetlights and trashcans.
Of course it ended up with Frank walking into another park bench, but still. It worked for at least ten metres.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I saw him rub his leg, swearing to god that he'll kill the fucker who put a bench there.
"No, I think you have to carry me" he said and grinned at me.
"No way... I did that last week. My back has still not recovered"
"But that time I wasnt consious" he whined.
"Belive it or not, my back was"
"Fine, I'll walk!" he said, followed by a serie of fake sobs.
I laughed and watched him limp around before I put an arm around his waist to support him.
"Happy?"
"Yep... I think the pain just went away" he said and looked dead serious.
"I bet it did"
"No, seriously. It doesnt hurt anymore" he said and laughed. I was just about to move away my arm from him when he stopped me. "Take away your arm and I'll bite you"
"Where?"
"You dont wanna know..." he said and tried to look threatfull.
"Actually, I do" I said and pulled away my arm. He looked at me for a second, then attacked my neck with his mouth.
"Ow! You damn vampire" I yelled and pushed him away.
"Told you not to take it away"
I rubbed the spot furiously where he bit me and he looked a bit scared.
"Did I hurt you?"
"What do you think?"
"Let me see..." he said and took my hand. He led me to a streetlight and took away my hand that was still rubbing my neck. "You're definately gonna get a mark"
"No shit, Sherlock"
He put his soft lips on my neck and slowly started kissing the sore spot until I finally started giggling.
"Yeah, yeah I forgive you" I said and smiled.
"You better... My lips are throbbing"
I leaned over and pressed my lips against his.
"You just made it worse, but thank you"
I laughed and we started walking again. I looked at my watch and noticed that it was over 11.30pm. Jersey's not a great place to be at 11.30pm, walking around in a dark park.
"It's getting late... I better go home" he said and looked at his own watch.
"Yeah, Mikey's probably worrying sick"

We stopped at the street where we both had to go separate ways.
"I've had a great time" he said and hugged me.
"Me too..."
I didnt wanna let go of him, I could've stood there with my arms around him for hours, but we broke apart and he was just about to turn around when I gave him one last kiss.
"Bye"
"You're making such a big deal out of this, we'll probably meet each other tomorrow" he said and laughed.
"I'll still miss you" I grinned at him.
"I'll miss you too, Gee... Bye" we let go of each other and I watched him disappear out of my sight behind a building.