My Miserable Romance

We'll carry on.

~An hour later~

"Let's play Twister!" Bob exclaimed, but all he got was a pillow in the head from Mikey.
"No"
"Hey, we played your stupid `spin the bottleĀ“, now I wanna play Twister!"
"Spin the bottle isnt stupid" I said and grinned at Frank.
"Well, Im in on Twister" Ray said. "Im so bored that I would agree to any of Bobs stupid ideas"
"Im in too" Frank said and looked at me. "Are you?"
"No, Im tired"
"Mikey?"
"No"
"Why not?"
"Cause I dont want to" he muttered.
"But you have to!" Ray said and poked him in the arm.
"Why doesnt Gee have to be in?"
"Cause he have spent all night writing" Bob explained and Frank looked at me.
"So that's why you're tired..."
"Yeah, what did you think?"
"I dont know, I thought you were kidding" he said and laughed. "Sorry for being a pain in the ass before"
"Dont worry about it... Go and play Twister with the other retards"
"Yep, come on Mikey!" he said and pulled Mikey up from where he was sitting. Mikey groaned but got up.
"Uh... Gee?" he asked me.
"Yes?"
"Do we even have Twister?"
"No" I said and laughed.
Bo sighed and sat back down.
"And now we're bored again"
"Im not. Im happy... I didnt have to play Twister" Mikey said and smiled. "But we can always play spin the-"
"NO" we all yelled, making him look at bit insulted.
"Fine, be bored"

The phone started ringing and we all sighed. If it's Annie, Mikey will be stuck on the phone for several hours. That was probably what Mikey was thinking as well, cause he bounced up and ran out into the kitchen.
Frank was stroking my chin gently with his fingers and I felt that I was about to fall asleep when I heard someone slamming a door. I shot up from the couch and looked around.
"What was that?"
"Mikey" Ray said and looked at Mikeys closed door.
"Mikey? What's wrong with him?"
"I dont know... He just got off the phone with someone, and then ran to his room"
"Aw... Annie probably dumped him"
"Yeah maybe... I think you should go and talk to him, Gee"
"Don't take this the wrong way now, I care about my brother, but I need to sleep... Can't you go?" I asked Ray, who nodded. He walked into Mikey's bedroom and closed the door. I closed my eyes again, but quickly opened them as I felt someone poking me.
"What?" I asked annoyed. It was Ray.
"He wants to talk to you"
I groaned and got up from the couch.
"Did he say what was wrong?"
"No, but he's crying his eyes out... I dont think it's about Annie. It has to be something more serious"
"Okay, now Im worried" I mumbled and walked over to his door and opened it. Mikey was sitting on his bed with his face in his hands. HIs whole body was shaking by his crying. I closed the door and walked up to him.
"Mikes? What's wrong?" I asked and sat down next to him.
"It's-" he started but a new wave of tears interrupted him. I stroke him over his back and waited for him to explain. "Gerard, she's..."
"Who? Annie?"
"No" he sobbed and shook his head.
"Mikey, Im sure it's not that bad, come on tell me"
"Grandma's de-dead" he said and started crying again.
"Wh-what?!" I said and looked at him. "Dead? Are you sure?"
"Mom called" he said and leaned on my shoulder. "Sh-she said-"
"Shh..." I said and hugged him and felt tears rolling down my face. "We dont have to talk about it right now"
He nodded and wiped away the tears from his eyes, which was completely unnecessary cause a second later his eyes was once again filled with them. We cried silently in each others arms for a long time, until we just had no more tears left.
"We should probably go and tell the guys" I said quietly and helped him up. His eyes were red and swollen and mine must've looked the same way.

We walked out the door and saw Bob, Ray and Frank still sitting in the living room. They turned around and looked at us when we entered the room.
"What's going on?" Bob asked and looked at our faces. We sat down on the couch next to Frank, who put a hand on my back. It was such a small gesture, but it made me broke down in tears again, leaving Mikey to tell them alone.
Mikey cleared his throat before he started talking.
"Our mom called..." he said and struggled not to cry. "She had some bad news. Our grandma died yesterday"
"Oh, Im so sorry for you guys" Ray said and hugged us, followed by Frank and Bob.
"Well, we better go... Cause you guys probably want some privacy right now, huh?" Frank asked carefully.
"Yeah" I said weakly and the three of them got up.
"We'll see you tomo-" Mikey started.
"No, no, no, you dont have to come tomorrow. We understand" Bob said.
I looked at Mikey, who shook his head.
"No, we're coming" I said.
"You sure?"
"Yeah... We just need to be alone right now"
Bob nodded sympatheticly and walked out the door with Frank and Ray.

I rubbed my bloodshot eyes and looked at Mikey.
"I'm gonna go to bed... Will you be okay?"
"Yeah" he said and shrugged. I walked into my room and threw myself on my bed. She's gone. Grandma's dead... When was the last time I met her? Last christmas?
I didnt even get to say good bye. I heard someone knocking on my door.
"Come in"
"Gee? Can I sleep in here?" Mikey asked quietly.
"Sure.. Why?"
"I felt lonely" he said and came in with his pillow and a quilt under his arm. He was just about to lay down on the floor next to my bed when I took his hand.
"Dont be stupid. You're gonna sleep in my bed"
"Arent we a bit old for that?" he asked and smiled. "It has been like... Over ten years since last time"
"Then it's about time to do it again" I said and dragged him down next to me.

We were both quiet for a few minutes, but I knew that he wasnt asleep. He'd burried his head deep into his pillow, probably hiding that he was crying.
"I know how much you miss her, but try to get some sleep" I whispered and stroke him over his back. My words probably meant nothing to him at the moment, and I didnt really think that he'll be sleeping at all this night, but it needed to be said.
"We'll never see her again"
"I know that..." I said and felt a lump in my throat. "But we need to be strong, Mikey"
"Why? What's the point of being strong right now?" he cried and pressed his face deeper into the pillow, making it almost impossible to hear what he was saying.
"It'll make it easier to carry on"
"You dont have to comfort me, Gee... You have your own sorrow to deal with"
"I'm trying to be strong for the both of us" I said and smiled. He finally looked up from the pillow with swollen, red eyes. "You look awful"
"So do you" he said and laughed lightly. "We'll get through this together"
"Yeah" I said and hugged him. "At least try to sleep... Otherwise I wont be able to sleep"
"I can go back into my room again if you want. You've been up all night, you need to catch up-"
"No, I'll be fine. I dont want you to be all alone right now. Well, I dont wanna be alone either"
He nodded and closed his eyes. Good thing that I hadnt slept at all last night, it made it really easy for me to fall asleep whilst Mikey were lying next to me, sobbing through the whole night.

~Yeah I know... Boring. This have been done sooo many times in all the other stories, but I just wanted it to be in my own. Sorry ^^~