My Miserable Romance

Tour? Again?

The next morning was a living hell. The phone wouldn't stop ringing. Old friends, realtives from our fathers side, even some people that I didnt even know... Everyone was calling, telling us how sorry they were for our loss. Mikey answered the first three calls, but the forth time he ran into his room, leaving me to talk to the morons.
I unplugged the phone after I'd talked to at least six different persons, who were all veeeeery sorry for us... Blah.

"Mikey, we have to go!" I yelled and grabbed my jacket.
"Where?"
"Recording studio"
He stumbled out of his room and I threw his jacket to him. The phone started ringing again, so we hurried out the door.

*

We walked into the studio and found the guys sitting along a table.
"Feeling a bit better?" Bob asked as they noticed us.
We both just nodded and sat down.
"You look tired" Frank whispered and looked at me with concern. "Did you sleep at all last night?"
I nodded again.
"Stop nodding and talk to me" he said and smiled. I stayed silent just to piss him off a little and to my confusion, he said;
"Sorry Gee. Im not gonna push you... Talk when you're ready"

He's so sweet. He think's that Im not talking cause Im too sad... I mean, I am sad, but not that sad that Im not talking.
I was just about to answer him when Ray interrupted us.
"How'd you guys feel about going on tour in a few months?" he asked and looked at Frank and me, who apparently was the only ones who hadnt listened.
"Tour? Again?"
"Yeah Frank... It's our job" Ray laughed.
"Well, I really like to go on tour again"
"What about you, Gee?"
I nodded.
"He doesnt talk" Frank said to Ray.
"Yes I do" I said and laughed. "You just didnt give me a chance to talk"
"You bastard... And I felt so guilty for forcing you to talk to me"
"I'll make it up to you" I said and smirked.
"Yeah, you better..."
"Anyways" Ray said, once again interrupting me and Frank. "Then it's settled... We're going on tour"

I smiled and leaned over to Frank.
"That means that we're gonna sleep in the small, tight bunks... " I whispered and kissed his neck. "Together"
He giggled and his eyes sparkled in the faint light from the lamps in the ceiling. He moved his stool closer to mine and pulled my head away from his neck and placed it right infront of his face.
"Are you gonna kiss me or what?" I asked when he didnt do anything.
"No, I just wanna look at your beautiful face for a second..." he said and smiled.
"You're cruel"
"I am?"
"Yeah... Teasing me with your mouth so close to mine" I said and laughed.
"Who the hell is it that's teasing? Im not the one who whispers sexy little comments in my ear..." he said with his mouth so close to my own but still not close to enough for them to touch.
"Im guilty... What are you gonna do about it?"
"Im thinking about not kissing you right now, but that would be too mean... But don't worry, I'll figure something out" he said and finally put his lips on mine. He opened his mouth and my tongue found his, and slowly started going in a steady rythm.
I reluctantly pulled away as I realized that the others were in the same room. Damn, we need to spend more time alone...

"Bathroom?" he whispered with a seducing voice.
"If you know where it is, then yes"
"I dont, we have to find it" he said and laughed. I took his hand and pulled him up from the stool.
"Where are you two going?" Mikey asked and looked at us.
"Bathroom"
"Sorry for asking" he mumbled.
"What? Im not mad" I said a bit confused.
"No, I dont mean like that... Im just really sorry for asking, cause I didnt wanna know"
I laughed and dragged Frank out of the room.
"So where's the ba-" I couldnt end my sentence, cause Frank had thrown himself at me, making us both fall to the floor. "Ow..." I whinced quietly, but he just laughed and continued to kiss me.
"Didnt wanna wait for you to find the bathroom... It would've taken you forever"
"So you decided to knock me down?"
"Mhm..." he said and kissed me harder.

I saw the bathroom door right next to us.
"Uh, Frankie?" I mumbled but he didnt listen. Probably too busy kissing my neck. I got up from the floor and he followed even though he didnt know where I was going. I pushed him inside the bathroom and quickly closed the door.
"Now, where were we?"
Once again, he threw himself at me. My head slammed into the wall, making me see bright lights infront of my eyes.
"Fuck Frankie, stop doing that" I muttered.
"Sorry" he mumbled. "Please, repeat the first two words you just said..."

I thought about it for a second, then remembered what I said.
"Oh... Fuck Frankie?"
"Yeah" he whispered and licked my earlobe. I moaned quietly and leaned against the wall for it to support me. Frank pushed his body closer to mine and slowly started rolling his hips against mine.
"You make me wanna scream..." he whispered in my ear and put a hand on my butt.
"In a good way?"
"In a fantastic, orgasmic way"
I smiled and ripped off his sweater from his chest and slowly started to kiss him all the way down to his bellybutton. He moaned as I reached the end of his bare skin and instead started to kiss right above his jeans.
I unbuckled his belt and dropped it on the floor and was just about to pull down his pants when he put a finger under my chin, making me stand up so that I was facing him.
"Not so fast" he said teasingly and rubbed his leg against mine.

I felt his hands on my waist as he slowly pulled off my shirt. His hands went up the sides of my upper body, then he finally got off the shirt and threw it down on the floor with the rest of our clothes. He got even closer, pressing himself harder against me. His warm skin on mine, his heartbeat, his breath on my neck, god I think I love this man.
I gasped as I felt his hand sliding down in my boxers.
"Oh... Fr-Frankie..." I moaned and kissed his soft lips whilst my hand was trying to pull down his boxers, but it was shaking too much to even get a grip around the fabric. He giggled and helped me get them off with his free hand, the other still stroking my hard erection. I took away my own, and his, hand and turned us both over, making him be the one who was pressed against the wall. He moaned loudly as I fiercefully pushed my crotch against his, creating friction between us.
"F-fuck me, Ger-r..." he said, barrely audible, but seing that his mouth was practically in my ear, I heard it.
"No, not like this... N-not here" I mumbled and felt that little of his excitement disappeared. "Its not that I dont want to, baby... But I dont want our first time to be in a skanky bathroom" I added and stroke him over his cheek.
"You're right" he started kissing me again. I lifted him up and sat him down on the sink, which probably wasnt the most comfortable place to sit.
"Sh-shit, G-Gerard!" he almost screamed as I licked the top of his length. I smirked at him where he sat, one hand holding on tightly to the edge of the sink, the other one placed on the back of my neck.
"Blow job or hand job?" I asked and smirked at him, knowing that every second was pure pain for him right now.
"Blow..." he panted and tried to force me into taking him in my mouth.
"Hand job it is"
He was just about to protest when I put my hand around him and started rubbing and stroking his hard dick. He moaned and screamed my name when I felt a warm liquid all over my hand.
"Woh..." he said and breathed heavily. I helped him down from the sink, other wise he would've collapsed on the floor. I kissed his sweaty forehead.
There was a loud bang and we both turned to look at the door. We quickly got dressed and opened it. No one was there.

I looked at Frank, who just shrugged and we got back to the guys.
"Oh thank god! You're done!" Ray yelled and ran past us out the door.
"What's up with him?" I asked Bob.
"He's been drinking like ten cups of coffee this morning" he explained. I laughed and sat down next to Mikey, who was rocking himself back and forth.
"And what's up with my brother?" I asked Bob.
"Well, we all heard you guys... er... doing what you did"
"It's not that" Mikey croaked and looked at me. "The funeral is tomorrow"
"Funeral?" I asked and it all came rushing back. For the past half an hour I hadn't been thinking about grandma at all, which would've been quite sick if I had while fooling around with Frankie... "Oh, the funeral"
We went quiet and a few seconds later I felt Frank hugging me from behind.
"I know that you dont wanna talk about it, but do you want me to come with you to the funeral?"
I looked at Mikey and knew that he wanted to do this alone with me. Plus, it wouldn't feel right to bring Frank, cause he would just try and comfort me when I cried, and I didnt want that. Mikey on the other hand would just cry with me.
"No, it's okay, but thank you" I said and kissed him. He nodded understandly and Ray appeared in the door.
"Frank, can you go in and play your part now so we can all go home?" he asked and Frank picked up his guitar
"Will do" he said and walked into the sound-isolated room.