My Miserable Romance

Tell me.

Frank was sitting with his legs casually in my lap, asleep in the couch. Well, he wasnt asleep but his eyes were closed and he didnt talk to us so he was practically asleep. Bob and Ray were sitting and talking and I was trying to listen to what Mikey and his girlfriend was talking about out in the hallway. His girlfriend had just arrived, and Mikey had hurried out to open the door before any one us could do it. They were talking quietly to each other, like they wanted to talk a little before they had to get all social with us.
I shook Frank gently to make him wake up, cause I heard that Mikey and the girl was about to walk into the living room any second.

"What?" He asked sleepily and yawned. It was like 3pm, so I didnt understand why he was being so tired.
"She's here" I explained and pulled him up to make him sit instead of lying down. "How come you're so tired?"
"I dont know..." he groaned with his fingers rubbing his temples. "I feel like I'd been hit by a truck"
"Are you sick?"
"No, no Im fine...Or well, not fine, I feel like shit but I can do this"
"Mikey will understand, you dont have to be here if you dont feel good" I said and ran my fingertip over his forehead. He smiled and shook his head, but stopped when it hurted to much.
"Don't worry about me"
"That was a stupid thing to say" I laughed and was just about to give him a kiss when Mikey and his girlfriend walked in.

"This is Annie, Annie this is my friends" Mikey said and beamed at us. I walked up to the girl and was just about to shook her hand when I suddenly recognized her. I didnt know where from, but I'd definatly seen her before.
"I've seen you before!" she exclaimed and shook my hand, and I nodded.
"Yeah... But where?"
"You're the guy who kissed your boyfriend in that restaurant, right?" she asked and smiled. Oh right! This is one of the two girls who thought that Frank and I looked cute when we kissed each other on our date... Well, at least we doesnt need to worry about her freaking about her boyfriend's brother being gay.
"Yeah, now I remember"
Mikey looked incredibly confused.
"You've met before?"
"Yeah" I said and laughed when I saw his terrified face. "Dont worry, it was a good meeting... I didnt embarrass you"
"Is your boyfriend here today?" she asked, probably knowing that it was quite an odd question to ask right now cause she ended the question with a small laugh. I pointed at the couch, where Frank once again was asleep.
"You havent met Bob or Ray, right?" Mikey asked and made a gesture towards them. She shook her head and walked up to say hello.
"What's up with Frankie?" Mikey whispered
"He's sick or something"
"Oh, he doesnt need to be here if he's not-"
"I tried to tell him that but he didnt want to go home. He doesnt wanna let you down" I said and smiled as I saw Mikey look at Frank with a happy smile on his face.
"Remind me to thank him later"
I laughed and sat down next to Frank again, and he immediatly pulled me down to lie down with him.
"You wanna meet Mikeys new girlfriend?" I asked quietly in his ear. "You've met her before"
"Mmm... Kay" he sat up and looked around, but Annie had disappeared out in the kitchen with Bob, Ray and Mikey. "Is she invisible or something?"
I gave him a weird look and helped him up from the couch. He swayed a bit, like a baby who'd just learned how to walk, then took a hard grip around my waist to support himself.
"We'll get you something to make you feel better first and then you can meet her"
He nodded in agreement and I helped him into my room and gave him a pill for him to swallow. He did without asking what it was and we walked out in the kitchen.

"I'm Frank" he said and shook hands with Annie.
"Ah, the sleeping boyfriend" she giggled. "Im Annie"
"Nice to meet you"
Bob dropped a frying pan on the floor, producing a bone-breaking bang. I saw Frank whince slightly as he popped down on a chair.
"He doesnt feel so good" I explained to the others and he gestured for me to come over to him.
"Can you help me back to the couch?" he asked quietly with pleading eyes.
"F'course baby" I mumbled and lifted him up from the chair. He put down his feet on the floor, but immediatly collapsed in my arms.
"Seriously Frankie, you need to go home... It looks like you're gonna faint any second"
He nodded weakly, with a face pale as a ghost. He stumbled out in the hall and put on his jacket when I realized that I couldnt let him go home by himself. What if he'd faint and hit his head or something? And at the same time I cant leave Mikey. It meant a lot to him to introduce his girlfriend, so I cant just leave.

I took Frank by the arm and lead him into the living room. He looked confused, but I just laid him down on the couch.
"You can rest here" I said and kissed his cheek and was just about to walk out in the kitchen again when he stopped me.
"Gee, I really dont feel good..." he whispered and squirmed around on the couch like his clothes was on fire.
"Shh, Frankie. Try to sleep"
"Can you stay with me, or do you have to be with the others?" he asked and his face pleaded me to choose the first option. I was just about to open my eyes when Bob, Ray, Annie and Mikey came into the living room and sat down on everything that was available. I smiled at Frank.
"Looks like I can stay with you"
He smiled weakly and closed his eyes. I moved his head to make him rest in my lap instead of getting his neck killed from sleeping without anything to support it.
"Thank you" he mumbled and fell asleep a couple of minutes later with my fingers carefully caressing the side of his neck.
"You two look so cute together" Annie said after half an hour, and I noticed that she'd been looking at us.
"Thank you" I said and smiled.
"Hey, that's my brother you're calling cute!" Mikey exclaimed and pretended to be hurt.
"No honey, let me change that... That's your gay brother and his gay boyfriend that Im calling cute" she said and kissed him. I thought about telling her that Frank was bi, but I dont think Mikey would appreciate that right now.
He laughed but stopped when he saw Frank's pale, screwed up face.
"Is he alright?" he asked concerned.
"I want to say yes, but I dont know.. I hope it's just a fever" I said and stopped Frank from hitting himself. He'd done that like five times already, like he wants to take away his pain by creating more pain. I'll never understand this man, but as long as he's mine, I dont neer to either.
"Hit yourself one more time and I'll push you down from the couch" I growled in his ear.
"Sorry" he said with a suffocated voice. I regretted sounding so harsh, after all he's sick.
"No, I'm sorry" I said and kissed him on the forehead, but jolted away when it almost burned my lips. Yes, I said burned. His blood must be boiling! "Are you warm?"
"As fuck, yes"
I made a weak attempt to undress him, but when Mikey shot me a weird look, I stopped and instead helped him up.
"No Gee, I'm fiiiine" he groaned and laid back down. I shrugged and sat down and tried to join the conversation that was going on.

~Two hours later~

"So can I come on tour with you guys?" Annie asked carefully. We'd been talking about to the tour for several minutes now.
Mikey looked at us, like he was asking for our permisson to say yes.
"It's okay for me" I said and got a huge smile from Mikey. "And I dont think Frank has something against it either"
"I dont mind either" Ray said, followed by Bob who just shook his head.
"Me neither"
"Great!" Mikey exclaimed and beamed at Annie, who looked really happy as well.
"What's great?" Frank asked confused. He'd just woken up and was now looking quite displaced. "Where the hell am I?"
"Annie's coming on tour with us, and you're at my apartment" I explained and smiled at him. "You feeling better?"
"Yeah" he said and sat up. My legs were numb after having his head on them for several hours. "A lot better, actually"
"Too bad we all have to go now, though..." Bob said and looked at his watch. "It's kinda late"
"Well, it was nice to meet you all" Annie said and got up from Mikeys lap. "Thank you for being so welcoming and open"
"It was nice to meet you too, even though I didnt talk to you at all tonight" Frank said and laughed. He seemed to feel much better. Annie, Bob, Ray and Frank all said good bye to Mikey and me and walked out the door. As soon as the door was closed, he turned to me.

"So... What do you think about her?"
"God, I hate her! She's such a bitch!" I lied and was just about to say that I was kidding when he stopped me.
"Just stop. I dont care what you think. I like her and that's all I need" he said calmly and walked into his bedroom, but I stopped him.
"You dont care if I hate your girlfriend? You dont care if I dont want you to go out?"

He looked at me for a second.
"Don't compare this with the situation we had with you and Frank going out, Gerard"
"How can I not compare it? You just said that you dont care what I think!" I said and felt the anger rise inside of me.
"Like you cared about what I thought when you were with Frank" he spat out.
"I cared! Every fucking second, I thought about how wrong you thought it was, and now you're telling me that you dont care at all about how I feel!"
"I had a reason, which you dont have"
"What was your reason then? And I dont wanna hear the same, lame excuses again"
"I wont tell you, cause you're gonna freak out" he said and tried to walk into his room again.
"Tell me" I said and grabbed his arm.
"But it doesnt matter! You dont like me and Annie going out, and I didnt like you and Frank going out, but it worked out, so maybe you can make this thing with Annie work as well"
"I was kidding, you dumb fuck! I dont hate her" I yelled
"Then what the hell are we fighting about?!"
"You dont care about what I think, that's what we're fighting about!"
"I do, but you didnt have a reason not to like her"
"That's not what you said! Besides, you didnt know if I had a reason or not"
"Well, I know that my reason would've been a lot better than yours" He muttered.
"Tell me your fucking reason then!"
He went silent and just looked at me.
"Promise not to freak out?"
"Yes, tell me!"
"The reason why I didnt want you to date Frank was cause I thought I loved him"
"Frank?" I asked quietly. "You were in love with Frank?!"
"No, no! That's the thing, I thought I was, but then-"
"Did he know?!"
"Of course not, he was with you"
"You were in love with my boyfriend without telling me?!" I yelled.
"Why the hell are you mad?! I wasnt in love with him, I thought I was but then I met Annie"
"I'm mad cause first of all, you dont care about what I think and second of all, YOU WERE IN LOVE WITH MY BOYFRIEND!" I yelled and ran out the door.

~Wasnt suppose to end this chapter yet, but I dont have more time ^^ Going to a My Chem. concert now! Woho!~