My Miserable Romance

Where did you go?

Where the hell am I? My back is killing me. And so is my head... Fuck, my whole body's killing me. Hang-over?

Wait.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a table standing infront of me. But no, that's not right... The rain. The bench. What happend to...
Frank! That fucking cheater! The anger rose inside of me, making me wake up for real. I shot up from whatever I was lying on and looked around and to my surprise, I was in Frank's apartment. I heard someone walking around in the kitchen, messing with plates and glasses.

"Frank?" I whispered, not able to make my voice louder. I tried again, but it only came out a a weak hoarse. Apparently, that was enough for the person in the kitchen to hear me, cause I heard foot steps walking in my direction. I looked up and saw Frank with red, swollen eyes, chapped lips and his whole body was shaking. "What am I doing here?"
"Look Gerard, I know what you think" he started and my heart jolted up. He's gonna explain to me who the whore was! And after that, everything's gonna be alright, cause he didnt cheat on me... "And what you think is right"

"Wh-what?" I whispered and looked at him. His eyes filled with tears as he looked back in my eyes. "You cheated on me? With wh-who?"
"Lisa" he croaked and put his head in his hands. "But it wasnt-"
"You kissed?"
"It wasnt like that at all!" he exclaimed, convincing me that they'd kissed.

He cheated on me with his ex fucking girlfriend. That's... low.

"Don't ever speak to me again" I interrupted with my weak voice, wishing I could've been able to yell at him. "Don't ever look at me again, and dont ever, ever touch me again"
"Please, let me explain, Gee-"
"My name's Gerard and I told you not to talk to me" I hissed and jumped out of the couch. How the hell I ended up in his apartment was still a mystery. A mystery that I didnt wanna know about right now. All I wanted was to get out of here, not wanting to see the sadness and the guilt in his eyes.
"But Gee-"
"Gerard. And if you can't cope with that, then I have to ask you to call me Mr. Way" I said and suddenly noticed that I had no clothes on except for my underwear. "Where the fuck is my clothes, Frank?!"
"I'll tell you if you'd just listen to what I have to say" he pleaded but I spotted my clothes right next to me on the floor and fiercefully took them on.
"There's nothing to explain, Iero. I would appreciate if you'd let me go home now without making a fucking scene about it" I whispered and glared at him. He was fucking unbelievable! I was just about to run out of his living room when he grabbed me by the arm.

"Listen what I have to say, Mr Way, and then I'll let you go" he begged with tears in his eyes.
"Don't ever touch me again" I spat out and pushed him away. First he cheats on me, then when I ran away from him, he searched me up and took me to his apartment, undressed me and then when I wake up, he thinks that I'll let him explain himself?! Like there's any chance whatsoever that I'll forgive him.

"Don't do this to me Gee, I mean Gerard, I mean Mr.Way" he cried and was just about to reach our for my arm again when I jumped away.
"I'll do whatever the fuck I want to you" I whispered furiously and walked out in the hallway. He ran after me, but I quickly opened the door and ran the fastest I could to my own apartment.

*

I opened the door and felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I smiled as I saw Mikeys darkbrown hair right infront of my eyes.
"Shit, I was so worried about you when you didnt come back last night! And Im really sorry about the whole fight, I do care what you think it was just that I was so worried about what you guys would think of her and when you said that you hated her I just felt like I had to protect her and about the whole me being in love with Frank, I was just confused, I never loved-" he stopped his rambling and finally took a look at me. "What's wrong?"
"I need to be alone right now, Mikey. I'll tell you later" I whispered, and now I really started wondering what was wrong with my voice. Probably the fact that I slept outside in the rain... Well done, smartass.

"But Gee, you look-"
"Terrible, I know" I whispered and smiled weakly, but it quickly fainted. "Just let me be alone for a few minutes, kay?"
He nodded and let me walk into my bedroom. The phone started ringing and I heard him go and answer it.
"Hello? Yeah, he's here... He just came home. I dont know if he wants to talk right now Frank, he's really scattered-"
"Tell that motherfucker to leave me alone!" I tried to yell, but of course the only thing that came out was a weak whisper.
Mikey walked into my room with the phone in his hand.
"What did you say?" he asked.
"I said; Tell that motherfucker to leave me alone"
"I'm on the phone with Frank, Gee"
"I know" I said and glared at the phone, as to make Frank feel my intense hate. "Just tell him"
"Uh... Frank?" Mikey said and got back to the phone. "He doesnt wanna talk right now, but can I leave a message?"

There was a silence and then Mikey said;
"Sure, I'll tell him"
He hung up and looked at me with worried eyes.
"What's going on between you guys?"
"I havent done anything, he did"
"Yeah, I know that... He said that he's sorry and that he wants to talk to you and uh... that he cant live without you"
"I dont care"
"Gerard for fuck's sake, what happend? You show up here, looking like shit and you tell Frank to leave you alone..."
"He cheated on me, Mikey" I whispered and stared out my window.
"No, Gee, of course he didnt"
"He told me himself"
"Oh..." Mikey said and looked at me with sad eyes. "Im sorry.... Im really sorry, I never thought he would do... Oh my god, he cheated on you?!"
I nodded, still staring out the window.
"He kissed her"
"Who?"
"Frank"
"I know, I mean who did he kiss?"
I turned to look at him, finally taring my eyes from the window.
"Lisa"
"Ex girlfriend, Lisa?"
I nodded and Mikey gave me a big hug and the tears just came rushing down my face. I cried and snuffled in his shoulder for at least ten minutes until I was comepletly emtpy. And not just on tears, I couldnt feel anything. Like my whole soul was paralyzed, my own heart turning into stone.
"You want me to talk to him?" Mikey asked and gave me one last stroke over the back, but I shook my head.
"Don't waste time on him, he's not worth it"
"But you said you loved him"
"I guess I was wrong"
"Gee, you dont stop loving someone just like that"
"Not even if the one that you love turned out to be a fucking cheating bastard who doesnt give a shit about you?" I asked and felt the anger rise inside of me ones again. How the hell could he do that to me? I thought that I was enough for him, that we were enough for each other, but no.
"Okay, then you might stop loving someone, but the thing is that Frank care about you more than anything"
"Yeah, that explains why he made out with Lisa" I muttered.
He sighed and went up from my bed to walk out of my room, but stopped.
"Did he tell you that he cheated on you?"
"Yeah"
"But then I think that he really regret it, Gee"
"You would think, but the only reason he told me was cause I walked in on them"
"You saw them kiss?"
"No... I heard her call him baby and shit and when I asked him what was going on, he didnt answer"
"But why didnt you come home right after that? Where did you go?"
"Fell asleep on a bench... Then Frank found me, carried me home and let me sleep on his couch, like that's the place I would want to walk up on..."
Mikey nodded and went out of my room to leave me alone.

I ran a hand through my, what I thought would be, terribly dirty and messy hair but the only thing I felt was soft and clean locks. What the hell... I didnt shower. And rain doesnt make your hair this soft.

Oh my god. That son of a bitch. Did he wash me while I was unconcious? He took advantage of me? What if he raped me?
No, that was too much. He might have taken advantage of me by undressing and showering me, but rape? No. He would never do that.

On the other hand, I thought he would never cheat on me. And he did. But rape... I would've felt that. Even if I was unconcious, I would've felt it afterwards. But what if?
Well, rape or not, I hate him. The phone that Mikey had left in my room started ringing and without thinking, I put it next to my ear and answered.
"Hello?" I whispered.
"I'm outside, and I wont leave until I've gotten the chance to talk to you" Frank demanded but before he could say another word, I hung up. He can't think that he can come and demand things from me. And by the way, there's nothing to explain. He admitted that he cheated on me. Screw him, I dont need him...