My Miserable Romance

He's cute.

"And now that I know you're fine with this, I can call this guy I met... I really want you to meet him" Frank exclaimed and looked at us. We were still sitting in our living room. I frowned as he mentioned that.
"What guy?" Mikey asked.
"Just a guy I met a month ago. I told him that I would call him... Or maybe it's too late for that now?" He said and bit his lip.

Yes. It's too late. Way too late. You're mine, not some random guy that you met one month ago. Too late, random guy.

"Of course not!" Mikey said. Gah. Frank smiled with his whole face and I couldnt help but smile as well. He's cute.
"Someone who's hungry?" Mikey asked us, and we all nodded. He walked into the kitchen and started rattle around with frying pans and plates.
Bob was sitting and staring at Frank, like he was waiting for something.
"What is it, Bob?" Frank asked him.
"Arent you gonna call him?" Bob said, sounding really excited.
"Now?"
"Yeah! I wanna know when I'll get to meet him!" Bob said and threw his cellphone on Frank. "Call him"
Frank sighed and pulled up his wallet. He searched through it and found what he was looking for. It was a small note.
"You got his number in your wallet?" Ray asked and grinned at him. I felt a stab in my heart as Frank nodded shyly.
"You'll understand when you see him..." He said and dialated the number. "Uh, hi, Billie Joe! I dont know if you remember me, it's Frank. We met about one month ago... Yeah, at the café. I was just wondering if you wanted to do something today, like hang out, oh you cant? Tomorrow? Yeah, Im free tomorrow. Uh-u... See ya then" he smiled as he hung up.
"He's coming over tomorrow!" He exclaimed and clapped his hands.
"His name is Billie Joe?" Bob asked.
"Mhm... I know, it's unusual, but I think it's cute" Frank giggled.
"Sounds like a friggin country guy" I muttered. Frank turned to me.
"Dont judge a person by his name, smartass. He's not a country guy, he's more like a punkrocker.. It's his mom who's into country"
"Whatever you say" I said and rolled my eyes. I havent even met the guy and I already hate him.
"DINNAH!" Mikey yelled from the kitchen. Gosh, he even got the mommy-ish accent...