My Miserable Romance

You just called me a girl!

“No” Frank whispered in his sleep. “… Leave… Can’t…”
I groaned, annoyed to be woken up and turned to look at him. His face was screwed up in either anger or fear, I didn’t know but seeing that both alternatives were bad, I decided to wake him up.
“Frankie, baby?” I asked and his eyes flung open. He looked around him, confused, and then sighed.
“Weird dream” he muttered and pulled me closer to him. “A very weird dream”
“What was it about?”
“I…” he said but stopped and looked at the ceiling, then smiled goofily. “I forgot”
I laughed and looked at the watch around my wrist. Yes, I slept with my watch, bite me.
“Four am” I yawned, which turned into a smile when Frank’s lips connected to the skin on my neck.
“We better get some more sleep, we’re gonna be up most of the night”
“Yeah… And we have a show tonight… Damn. That sucks” I yawned again, this time without being interrupted by Frank’s lips.
“Your morning breath stinks” he laughed.
“Oh really?” I said and blew some air in his face and he mocked a gag. “Oh fuck off”
“You know what?”
“I have a bad breath right now, I already know that” I laughed but he shook his head.
“No you don’t, it was a joke”
“A bad joke”
“A very bad joke, yes” he said, nodding. “There was something else”
“Alright?”
“We won’t wake up next to each other again until next year” he said with a mocked sad voice and I nodded seriously.
“I know”
“I never use to like New Years Eve, you know… It felt like I was abandoning the past or something like that” Frank said in a philosophical voice and started laughing when he realized how stupid it sounded. “Ignore my last sentence, please”
“I will” I said and smirked at him. “You know how I wanna spend the last day of the year?”
“Yes”
“Ah, you know, do you? Well, tell me then”
“You wanna spend it with some cheap whore on a motel, ain’t that right?”
“Correct… But I need to make two things clear. One, you’re my cheap whore and two, the motel is our bed”
“Pff, I’m not a cheap whore, I’m very expensive” he smirked and shifted position, his elbow down in the mattress, supporting his head so he could look at me but still lie down.
“I’m sure I can afford you”
“I wouldn’t count on it”
“Watch it, or I’ll fuck you without paying”
“You wouldn’t dare!” he laughed. “You don’t have the guts”
“I’ve done it before, I can do it again”
“Wait… what? You’ve fucked a whore without paying?”
“God no, I haven’t even fucked a whore. I meant that I’d fucked you before”
“Stop saying that, it sounds so vulgar”
“What? Fuck?” I said with a laugh. Like he actually got offended by it, he used the word ‘fuck’ every day.
“Yes. You’re not fucking me, you’re making love to me, got that?”
“Ah sorry, but I didn’t think you could make love to a whore”
“Yes you can, to an expensive whore anyway”
“Of course”
“Don’t sound so sarcastic; don’t you think the sex we have is something more than just fucking each other?”
“Aw my gawd, you’re totally the girl in this relationship!” I exclaimed and laughed at his frowning face. “Don’t look so insulted”
“You just called me a girl!”
“You’re so weird, Frankie. When I called you a whore, you didn’t care but when I called you a girl you got insulted”
“That’s because I thought you were gonna fuck, sorry, make love to me if I played along with your stupid whore-fetish”
“I do not have a whore-fetish!” I laughed and ran my finger across his chest. “But I have a few other fetishes”
“You dirty man” Frank giggled and watched my finger go from his chest up to his neck, throat and then finally resting on his cheek. “What kind of fetishes do you have then?”
“Frankie-fetish”
“I was hoping for something like that… Thank god you didn’t say something weird like vampires”
“Ah, but vampires turns me on too” I said and came even closer to him in bed before biting down in his neck.
“Ow, Gerard!” he yelled and I pretended not to hear him. “You son of a bitch, that hurts!”
“No it doesn’t. I think it’s quite pleasurable” I mumbled and bit him even harder, drawing blood and quickly pulled away from him. “Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorr-“
“Yeah you better be, that hurt!” he whined and rubbed the hickey on his neck.
“Well, at least I’m over my vampire-fetish” I said and smiled mischievously.
“Good. Now we have the whore-fetish left”
“I don’t have a whore-fetish!”
“But I have” he grinned and placed his hand on my hip. “And if I had to choose another life, I’d choose to be Gerard Way’s whore”
“You already are”
“Okay, now I’m insulted” he said with a mocked pout and I just had to kiss his soft lips. “But it passed”
I put my forehead against his, closed my eyes and felt his breathe rhythmically brush on my skin. This was the last day of the year, 31 of December that is, and tonight we were gonna play a show to ‘welcome the new year’ or whatever. I was kinda bummed about that, I just wanted to stay home and hang out with the guys, but to spend the first seconds of the new year on stage wasn’t that bad either. Besides, I had some plans that could make the evening a bit more fun, but it could might as easy turn into a disaster, I just had to wait and see.

“Gee?” Frank whispered as I had finally managed to doze off into sleep.
“Yes?”
“What song are we gonna play?”
“You’ll see… I chose it”
“How come you got to choose?”
“Cause tonight’s gonna be special” I mumbled and moved my head to lie on his shoulder. “It’s our first New Years Eve as a band”
“I know… What time is it?”
“4.30”
“We should really sleep”
“Yep. Good night, or good morning, I don’t know”