My Miserable Romance

Help me up.

“Guys, are you coming with us?” Ray asked from the doorway of the lounge room.
“Where are you going?” I asked and couldn’t help but to smile when Frank came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my neck.
“To a club” Mikey explained and Frank looked at me with a cute pout.
“I feel the same” I said and copied his facial expression. “But come on, it’s New Years Eve… We can fuck around later”
“Pff, fuck around… What did I tell you about those words?”
“Sorry, but you know what I mean” I said with a grin. “So… Are we coming?”
“Yeah sure” he said with a sigh. “Just one question… I saw that you had a ring of your own, why aren’t you wearing it?”
“I… Uhm,” I stuttered. I hadn’t done anything wrong, it was just his sudden change of emotions in his face that made me surprised. I should’ve been use to it, one moment happy, one moment almost annoyed – another way to describe Frank. “Don’t look at me like that, Frankie, I have a reason but I won’t tell you until you’ve stopped looking so mad”
“Well, go on”
“I was just afraid that it would slip off, cause if you didn’t notice, I was quite sweaty before” I explained carefully.
“Oh…” he said a bit dumbstruck. “Sorry, I just thought that you were scared of the media”
“I fucking proposed in front of millions of people and cameras, I don’t think they cared if I had a ring on or not when I walked out, I think I made it all pretty clear” I laughed and we followed the guys.

It took us about one hour to find a decent place where we could stay and hang out. It ended up being a small club with cigarette smoke, dancing people and laughter filling every corner, but this was the atmosphere that we loved.
“This way” Ray said and led the whole group to a way too small table for eight people, but seeing that all of us had partners, all we really needed was four seats, so it worked out fine.

“Wanna dance with me?” Frank asked with a sly smile playing on his lips and I turned to look at the dancing people in the middle of the small club. Doesn’t look too fun… “Please?”
“Fine, but I can’t dance” I said, “Plus they’re probably gonna throw us out for dancing together”
“Since when did you really want to stay at a club anyway?”
“You’re right… Let’s get thrown out!” I laughed and led him to the dance floor. It was some shitty techno music, but Frank didn’t seem to mind. He casually put his hands on my hips and then started to sway in beat to the music. “Is this how you young folks dance these days?”
“Yeah, grandpa”
“You know, it was much better back in the old days…”
“Oh really? How did you dance back then?”
“A lot more intimate”
“Ah…” he said and moved closer to me. “Like this?”
“I said intimate, not close” I smirked and put my arms around the small of his back, pressing him against me. He laughed, curling up his lips into that smile that could make me go and jump of a cliff just for him and felt so proud to say that he was mine, more than he had ever been and the new ring on his finger was there to show it to the world. “I will always be here for you, Frankie”
“I know, Gee” he said with a serious voice, which surprised me to hear, cause just a few seconds later he’d been joking and messing around with me. I really need to start realizing that he is as wild as the sea inside, or maybe it’s just better to let him surprise me for the rest of my life. “I know that”
I smiled and led him back to the table, which was now completely empty except for Lucy and Bella, who was sitting and talking to each other.
“Hello girls, where are your men at?” Frank asked and pulled me down to sit on him.
“Getting drinks. You can actually see Ray’s hair if you look closely” Lucy laughed and watched me and Frank intently. “Congratulations, by the way”
“Yeah, congratulations! We don’t know you too well, but it’s not hard to see that you’re making a great couple” Bella laughed and made a gesture at our positions. “You practically look like you’re gonna melt together”
“Thank you” I grinned and snuggled closer to Frank, giving him a quick peck on the cheek. Both Bella and Lucy was such a contrast to Annie, both in personality and looks. Annie was one of those nicely round girls without being overweight, with black, thick hair and blue eyes and extremely pretty with a bubbling personality, like she could make you laugh even if you’re about to kill yourself. Lucy was the complete opposite with short, red hair, green eyes and a short, small body that actually looked like a female Mikey and Bella with brown hair, slightly taller than Lucy with blue eyes and a contagious smile. I really didn’t know either Bella or Lucy too well, but they both seem to be a bit more serious than Annie.

“Where’s Mikey and Annie?” I asked.
“Behind you” Mikey said from behind me and sat down on a chair.
“Where’s Annie?”
“Getting you two a drink”
“Really?”
“Yeah, she wanted to do it for you, seeing that it’s a special night for you two” Mikey said with a smile. “Congratulations again, bro. I’m really happy for you”
“Thanks, Mikey” I said and he bent down and gave me a hug before sitting down on his chair.
“So, when’s the wedding?” Bella asked and smiled when she saw Bob coming back with two glasses in his hands.
“I don’t know” Frank said with a laugh. “What do you think, babe?”
“Wedding? Uhm, I don’t know, I haven’t really thought about it; I just wanted to know if you wanted to marry me… Some day” I said and felt incredibly stupid for not planning this a bit better. “I didn’t dare to think about it, you know, I didn’t know if you’d say yes”
“You’re so stupid, of course I would’ve said yes” he said with glistering eyes. “I’ve already proposed to you once and even if the… circumstances could’ve been better, I still meant it-“

“You WHAT?!” Mikey exclaimed as he heard was Frank was talking about. “You proposed to him? When? And why didn’t I find out about this?”
“He proposed to me, cause he thought that I was dying…” I said, but Frank shook his head.
“No, I did it cause I loved you and wanted to spend the rest of my life with you, but sure, the fact that I thought you were dying might’ve… pushed me a little”
“Anyways,” I said quickly. I really didn’t want us to fight about this, but I couldn’t just say that I believed him, because I didn’t. He proposed cause he was scared that I was gonna die, he didn’t even think about how I would feel. “It doesn’t matter. You said yes and now you’re stuck with me for the rest of your life” I added and smirked at him.
“Yeah, poor me” he giggled, wrapping his arms around me to pull me closer. “Wait, am I supposed to take your last name?”
“Or the other way around”
“Frank Way… Gerard Iero… Oh my god, that sounds so wrong!” he laughed. “Can I keep mine?”
“If I can keep mine”
“Deal” he said and sealed the agreement with a quick kiss on my lips.
“Drinks for the two smexy men!” a female voice behind us said, “But you’re not smexier than Mikey, I’m afraid”
“Thanks Annie” I said and she handed both me and Frank two glasses, and Frank quickly frowned when he noticed it was wine.
“Yeah, thanks Annie, but I’m-“
“Oh come on, Frankie! It’s New Years Eve” Ray laughed and soon enough, he had Bob and Mikey against him too.
“It’s just wine!” Mikey exclaimed and Frank looked at me with pleading eyes.
“Tell them that I don’t want to”
“I have to say that I agree with them, honey” I said and gave him a small smile. “It’s an big night for us, and let’s face it, it’s just wine”
“Fine!” he exclaimed, sighing. “Everyone’s against me, so why wouldn’t I get fucking drunk…”
“That’s the spirit” I laughed and took a sip of my own wine. “Oh my god, that feels good…” I said but trailed off as I saw Frank’s face. “But not as good as your lips, though” I said in a pathetic try to make him stop looking at me like I have betrayed him.
“Pff” he snorted and emptied his glass. “You happy now?”
“Why should I be?” I asked and smirked as he turned his head away from me, sulking in his loneliness. “Are you really mad or are you just trying to get attention?”
“Gee, just leave him alone for a while” Mikey laughed.
“No” I said, seeing that I was still sitting in Frank’s lap, it was kinda impossible not to try and comfort him. “Baby, look, I’ll go and see if I can find some water for you, okay? Please, don’t be mad at me tonight”
“I’m not mad” he muttered as I left his lap. “But I will be if you don’t place your sweet ass in my lap again”
I obeyed and laughed when I saw his smiling face.
“You just wanted attention, huh?”
“No, I get enough of that from you, thank you” he said and looked at his watch. “It’s two am… Not for wanting to sound lame and all, but I’m tired”
“Well, I’m not, but we can go if you want” I said and tried to get Mikey’s attention by waving in front of his face, but he didn’t notice me cause he was busy with kissing Annie. “Mikey!”
“Wha- Yeah?” he asked and reluctantly pulled away from her.
“We’re gonna check into some hotel, alright? I’ll call you in the morning so we can meet somewhere to go home to Jersey”

“Uh yeah, whatever” he said and returned to Annie.
“Come on, love” I said and held out for Frank to take it, but he didn’t. He sat still on his chair, listening after something and then smiled at me.
“You hear that?”
“What?”
“They’re playing ‘I’m not okay’” he laughed and then took my hand. “It’s getting quite big”
“Yeah… Well, come on, let’s get out of here, I’m bored” I said and ran outside, not having the patient to wait for him.
“Could you like… Wait for the guy with shorter legs?!” he laughed as he finally reached me out on the street.
“Oh I’m sorry” I said and placed my arm around his neck. “You know what I wanna do?”
“Nah?”
“I wanna find a hotel”
“To sleep?”
“No, to celebrate”
“I see… Well, there’s a hotel” he said and pointed at a white building that looked like a run downed old factory.
“Hell no”
“Alright, then we just have to start walking” he said and was just about to start walking when I grabbed his arm.
“Or…” I said with a grin. “Maybe we should just go and lie down somewhere?”
“Judging on your face, you’re having something else in mind than just lying down, huh?”
“Maybe… But admit that you’re tempted”
“Oh, no doubt about that, but Gee, it’s fucking January”
“I’m sure we’ll find a way to stay warm” I said with a smirk. “So, what do you say?”
“I say that we find a hotel”
“Arh, you’re no fun!”
“Well, excuse me for not wanting to have sex outside in the middle of the winter” he laughed, but I interrupted him with a kiss. “No Gee, we have to find…”
He trailed off in the middle of the sentence, completely giving after for my open mouth to massage his lips. I felt him smile and then try to say something, but I took my chance to sneak my tongue into his mouth.
“Gee…” he mumbled again as I led him backwards into a wall. “Hear me out before you… ahh…” he moaned as I bucked my hips into his.
“What did you say?” I whispered in his hear. “Do you want me to stop? Like this?” I jumped away from him, smirking when I saw him panting for air, resting against the wall.
“No, no” he whimpered. “But we should really-“
“Make up your mind, sugar… Should I continue or do you wanna wait an hour until we’ve found a hotel?” I asked and slowly moved back to him. “I can promise you that I’ll do everything I can to make you… comfortable, out here”
“Bastard” he muttered as I once again bucked my hips into his, smirking when I felt his erection. I knew he’d come around. “I’ll do it, but just because you from now on is my fiancé”
“Good” I smirked and brushed my lips over the skin on his neck, but he once again interrupted me.
“On one condition… I want you to wear white on our wedding” he said and my face fell.
“No”
“Arh, damn… Oh well, carry on” he said and placed my head back to his neck. “Now, be a good boy and do what you’re good at”
“What happened to your pleading attitude?”
“It disappeared with your roughness” he said and gasped as I slammed him into the wall.
“I can guarantee you that my roughness is still here” I smirked and once again attacked his neck with my lips. I would do anything for this boy, that is now pressed between a wall and myself, but I knew that he loved it. I just hoped that no one would come and see us, but the street was deserted, so I guess I don’t have to worry.
“Oh god, please… Touch me…” he moaned and I chuckled slightly.
“Since when did I become God? And for your information, I’m already touching you”
“Since you proposed” he laughed and then fiercefully brought my hand to rest on his thigh. “And no, not like I wanna be touched” he moaned and closed his eyes as my hand wandered to the inside of his thigh. “Yes, like that…”

He put more and more weight on me to carry as his legs got weaker. I have barely touched him yet and still he’s acting like I just gave him the biggest orgasm ever.

“We need to hide…” he panted as I finally gave him the space to be able to pronounce any words. “In the alley”
“Yeah” I said and gave him a long kiss before leading him to a dark alley just around the corner from where we’d been. “I don’t think they can see us from the street here”
“Nah, but they’ll definitely hear us”
“Hear you”
“Oh, I’m sure you’ll make a few noises of your own too” he said with a smirk and I tangled my leg into his and then snatched it back, making him fall to the ground. I got on top of him and immediately started rolling my hips against him.
“Ah, fuck Gee, stop!” he half screamed, half laughed, but I knew he was serious.
“What?” I asked with a smile and he arched up his back and pulled his arm under it.
“I’m lying on a rock” he laughed and showed me the small rock in his hand. He threw it away and then placed both of his hands on my hips. “Alright, I’m done. Start humping me again”
I laughed and laid down so our chests would meet and he pulled his head up to kiss me. I hungrily returned it and he bit my tongue in surprise when my hand slid down from his hip to his belt buckle. I groaned when I couldn’t get it up, so I simply took a hold of his belt loops and pressed down his pants, making his boxers go down in the progress.
“So, sweetie…” I purred. “You were moaning about the cold before… Do you still think it’s cold?”
“My dick is” he laughed and tried to pull his pants up, but I pinned his wrists down to the ground. With a smirk, I got into a smooth pace as I moved my body up and down, rubbing myself against his crotch.
“Arhh, shit Gerard… P-please, do something… Fuck me, s-suck me, I don’t care, but please, don’t d-do thi-is” he begged and without any warning, I wrapped my hand around his erection and slowly started stroking him. He arched his back and bucked his crotch against my hand, trying to make me touch him even harder, but I loved to tease him. I loved to see him writhe under me, to hear him beg me to touch him and to hear him moan my name.
“Gee… Ahh, don’t stop… Oh shit, you’re amazing…” he moaned, louder and louder for every word that escaped his lips. I suddenly stopped and got up from the ground. He begged for me to come back, but I simply pulled him up to his feet. He started cursing the day I was born and other nice things, so I pushed him into the wall.
“I’m not gonna fucking abandon you” I laughed and once again rolled my hips against his, now when he was standing up. “But I don’t want you on the ground like some dirty whore… Turn around”
He obeyed and I quickly wrapped my arms around him, sliding my hand down to his crotch and pumped his erection hard as I slowly pulled down my pants with my other hand. I realized that this might wasn’t just as comfortable for him as it was for me, and suddenly understood why he wanted to find a hotel.
“Do you want me to just give you a hand job and then find a hotel so we can continue there or-“
“Just shut up and fuck me” he moaned and I kissed his neck and stroked him even harder as I thrusted into him, everything to make him forget the pain I was causing him. He whimpered in pain and I slowed down a bit just to make him adjust a bit before I continued. I was glad that I usually was the one to enter him, I have no idea how he can stand the pain every god damn time as we do this. I mean, sure, it’s quite pleasurable too, but the start is so painful. As if he could read my mind, he said; “We should start using some fucking lube, or at least condoms”
“Condoms? For what? You afraid of getting pregnant?” I giggled. “Or do you think that I have some dangerous disease?”
“To be honest, being the whore you are, I wouldn’t be surprised if you carried more diseases than a rat”
“Fuck you”
“No, you’re fucking me”
“Exactly. Less talk, more moaning” I demanded, smirking as I heard him scream something when I pressed myself further into him. He retaliated by contracting his muscle in his ass. “I’ll come inside you if you do that again”
“If that was supposed to scare me, it failed” he retorted and placed a hand on my thigh to press me closer. “Please, harder” he begged a few seconds later and I decided to, for once, obey him. I thrusted in and out of him until he was screaming my name at the top of his lungs. He had ejaculated a few seconds earlier, but I kept going, wanting him to have some time to savour the feeling until I finally spilled inside of him. Panting, I pulled away from him and smiled when he collapsed on the ground.

“You okay?” I asked and his weak body started shaking as he laughed.
“Of course I am. I’m just slightly out of breath” he said from the ground and then slowly pulled up his pants. “Help me up… Please?”
With a smile, I grabbed his outstretched hand and picked him up from the ground, feeling him shiver from the cold. I embraced him in my arms, resting my head on his shoulder and stayed like that until his body relaxed and stopped shaking.
“Thank you, Gee” he said and wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked out of the alley. I didn’t know what he was thanking me for, so I decided to ask.
“For what?”
“For…” he said and then went silent. “Spending the rest of your life with me”