Status: it's more likely that i will not be updating this anyone because of a ptv interview from a while ago where ptv said they got creeped out by fanfics. i had fun doing this but i guess this is the end, thanks you guys. c:

This Love Was Out of Control

Chapter 3

"You look fancy," Tony examined me, "Maybe too fancy." I was just wearing a tan floral dress. How was that fancy? "Whatever." "Where are you two going anyway?" "No idea. Mike said it would be a surprise." "I hope you two have fun, but not too much fun." I punched his arm, "Dude!" "Just kidding! But," he came closer to me, "use a condom." I pushed his face away from mine. "Just giving you a head's up, okay? You may be older than me but I care about you, okay?" That's the first time he admitted that for a year. "I know you do. But I'm not that older than you. We're four months apart." "I know but still. Just be careful. Mike isn't exactly relationship type material."

I got a little worried after Tony told me that.

"Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it." "No problem."

I go to my bathroom to fix my makeup, hair, and put on my shoes. I let my hair down so I didn't look. . .fancy. I didn't know if I should put lipstick on or not. But I've been told that I blood red lips, I kinda admit that I do. I just left the lipstick idea aside and put on chapstick instead.

*ding dong*

He's here.

I was too nervous. I didn't wanna answer the door. "Tony! Open the door please!"

I could hear the guys saying their "What's up?"'s and having a normal conversation. After I heard Mike ask, "So where is she?" I left my bathroom and headed out to the living room, where Mike is.

I was looking at the ground the whole time I was walking. Still was when I got there.

I'm looking below his waist and I could see he was wearing shorts and his vans.

"Hey, look at me." I did. Mike looked at me for a while, smiling the whole time. "You look beautiful." My paleness made it easy to tell if I was blushing or not and I could tell I was as red as an apple. Mike laughed and took his hand out to me. I took it and told Tony, "We'll be back before eleven." He nodded and we were out the door.

~~

"Close your eyes." I did. "Okay, I'll wrap this around your eyes to make sure you aren't cheating." I felt a soft silk be wrapped around my head, over my eyes. It was pitch black. I really hated the dark. It scares me. Like a lot.

I could feel the car stop by the time we get to our destination, wherever it was. "I'll help you out of the car." I hear Mike out of the car by the door slam and hear my door open. "Gimmie your hand." I gave him mine. I'm out of the car and out of nowhere, I'm in Mike's arms. He carries me to wherever we're suppose to be.

Waves. The swooshing of waves. We're at the beach.

Mike places me on a blanket, I think it's a blanket. "Okay, take off the blindfold." I did. After, I see a part of the beach I've never seen before. It was beautiful. "Wow. This is amazing." "I thought you'd like it. You told me you like water, so I figured why not take you to the beach." I hugged him, "I love it."

I let go of him and look into the horizon. The sun's setting and it makes the scenery look a million times more stunning.

"Hungry?" I look at him, "Uhm, yeah. I am." He grabs a pizza box from behind him and smiles. "You said you like pizza too."

Is Mike Fuentes trying to win my heart? Well he already has.

I open the box and grab a slice. "Thanks." "Your welcome." I take a bite of my pizza. I savior the taste of it then lips are placed on mine.

Oh. My. God.

Is Mike really kissing me right now? I'M DREAMING. HOLY SHIT. SOMEONE WAKE ME UP. WAIT, NO, DON'T.

He pulls away from me and I feel bad because I didn't kiss him back. But I had a mouth full of pizza so maybe it was okay. I swallow my pizza and look at him. His knees are at his face and he's looking at his feet. "I'm sorry."

Sorry? SORRY FOR WHAT? COME BACK AND KISS ME AGAIN.

I sit in front of him. "Mike, don't be sorry. I've been waiting for that kiss from you for years. I've been waiting to go on a date with you for years. You wanna know how long I've been waiting? Six years. Six fucking years. Ever since I laid my eyes on you, I couldn't ever stop thinking about you. You're in my head constantly. You never noticed me. I thought you had no idea I existed. I'm so happy I'm here with you, on a date. Don't be sorry."

Victoria Mallory Perry, what the fuck did you do?

I look at my feet now 'cause I think I just humiliated myself in front of my crush by expressing my shit feelings out.

Then again, out of nowhere, hands are placed on my cheeks, Mike's lips are pressed against mine, and I felt sparks. I wrap my arms around his neck and I kiss back. He pulls me closer to him and he falls on his back and I'm on top of him. I bite his bottom lip, softly pulling on his lip ring and he lets a small moan escape his mouth.

Holy shit, am I turning Mike on? Oh my fucking God.

He laughs and pulls me away, "Baby." I brush my hair behind my ear, "Yeah?" "I'm happy I'm here with you too." I smile at him and he does the same. I lay my head on his chest and close my eyes. Mike places his hand on my back and I rested for a little.

~~

"Tori. Tori. Wake up baby."

I was awaken by the shaking Mike caused. I opened my eyes and I love the fact that I was still on Mike. He was looking up at the sky, "We should do something while we still have time." I get off Mike and sit next to him, "What did you have in mind?" "Wanna go look for seashells?" "I'd like that." "Well c'mon." We both got up and did as Mike suggested.

We looked for seashells, went for a swim and stargazed for a little.

Mike took me home after, before 11, like I told Tony and left me with a goodnight kiss.

I don't know about you, but I haven't been on a perfect date like that in forever and I think. . .

I think I'm in love with Micheal Christopher Fuentes.
♠ ♠ ♠
aww, imagine having a date like that. (':
show me some love! :D