Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

Lay Me Down and Kiss Me Like Things Will be Alright, Everything Will be Alright

Jaime's POV
I slumped down onto the couch effortlessly as Vic rubbed his temples, looking slightly stressed.
"Even when you fall like that you still look so graceful and beautiful." He chuckled as he continued to rub his temples. What's wrong with him is he okay?
I pulled him onto my lap and he buried his head in the crock of my neck, sighing contently. "Amor estas bein?" I asked him as he looked up slightly.
A smile crept onto his face as he shook his head. "Nah, I have a headache."
Aww no my baby, I don't like him being the slightest in pain, even if it was something this small, I still didn't even want to think of him in pain. I frowned and started rubbing circles around his back, that caused him to clung onto me tighter and he looked up, noticing my sudden pout.
"Estas bein corazon, no te preocupes asi yeah?" He gently kissed my lips and smiled.
"I can't stand seeing you even in the slightest pain Vic." I kissed his head and he cuddled deeper into my arms.
"Baby I'll be fine, you know what you can do to make me feel better?"
I looked down and confusion traced my face. "What?"
He began to lightly trace my arm and smiled. "You can come cuddle with me."
I smiled as I began to lay down, gently pushing him closer to me. I snuggled my head into his shoulder and kissed his neck, my skin gently rushing threw him as he shivered.
"Maybe it was you all along." I gently rocked back and forth as I quietly began to sing.
"Fue usted todo el tiempo" Vic turned around, wrapping his arms around my neck as he smiled, replying to me in Spanish.
"My body misses you like a drug, and something still feels wrong..."
I looked into his eyes as he looked back to mines, lightly placing his hand on my cheek. "Maybe it was you all along."
I kissed him gently on his lips, feeling exactly there with this man laying in front of me. The man I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my days with. My best friend, my boyfriend...... the love of my life. I wanted to stay laying in this spot with Vic for as long as I lived.
"Jaime!" I heard Tony call.
So long for staying here as long as I lived. I looked up at Vic who shut his eyes tight, I felt his body go stiff as he sighed. I began to unwrap my arms from him but he soon stopped me.
"No please, don't leave." He pleaded looking into my eyes as sadness and want filled his dark chocolate brown eyes, different from my rather mud looking eyes.
Even though I was just going to the bunk area I knew it hurt Vic for me to leave right now, it made me sad. I clung onto him, he didn't want this moment right here with me to end. Even if the task was so small he didn't want me to leave. He wanted me to stay.
"Please." He breathed as I was sitting up, basically chewing on my bottom lip.
I sighed and laid back down. "Fine."
He smiled and crashed his lips onto mines, slightly running his free hand threw my hair.
"Jaime!" Tony called out again.
"Fuck off Tony!" Vic yelled back.
I smirked at him and pulled him up to my arms, if he didn't want me to leave make him come right? I chuckled as I made my way to Tony, Vic crossed his arms across his chest and simply pouted. "It will be quick love I promise." I winked at him.
"What?" I asked Tony as he was getting ready.
"We're all going to the movies tonight since there is now show tonight and we're already here, so you two care to join us?"
"Nah we're okay." Vic answered for me.
"Is Alice and Mike going?" I asked.
"Nah from my understandings their doing something else."
Vic and I looked at each other a smiled stamped on to our faces. We both knew what this meant, alone time, just Vic and I alone for the first time in weeks.
Tony moved past us and to the front of the bus we're the crew members waited. "We'll we're gone." Tony and them said by to us. Yes alone with Vic. Moments later Alice and Mike dashed threw the room. "We're going to the arcade we found on google."
"You guys always go to arcades." I snickered at their little kid stuff they did together, I mean sure I was way more immature then the both of them put together but I don't go to arcades I simply go to Disney Land.
"We'll we're going now see you two later." Alice smiled and her and Mike left.
"So what do you want to do since we're alo-" But before he could finished I pushed him up against the wall attacking his lips in heated kisses. His lips trembling from the touch.
He began to chuckle as I lifted him up and he was being supported by only the wall and basically my torso. I began moving my lips up and down his neck and he titled his head back, letting me get more into his neck. I sank my teeth into his neck and he basically yelped out of satisfaction.
I moved to the back lounge and threw him on the couch, ripping his shirt off.
"So do that dance in the dark." Vic faintly whispered.
I looked up at him. "Sharpen your teeth and bite as hard as you want." I nibbled hardly on his earlobe. Vic arched his back a little and threw off my shirt.
"A million kisses under water as we walk into the ocean." I lightly began kissing Vic's shoulders.
"It's going to be the best day of my life." Vic mumbled.
I smirked up as my hand undid his pants. "Oh my god."
-
Mike's POV
I threw my hands up out of frustration. Really?! Did I just fucking lose to air hockey?! Really?
"Oh come on Mike don't be such a baby." She did whinny voice as she teased me. Lightly chuckling at herself.
"Whatever." I mumbled as I rolled my eyes. "I so had you! I almost won."
"But you didn't." She stuck out her tongue. "And I'm playing with one arm, face it Mike you just suck at air hockey!"
"Mhm yeah whatever I'll so get you at ski ball." I said as I put the token inside to start the game.
"Ladies first." I chuckled as I moved out of the way for Alice to go first. "Person who get's the highest score."
"You're acting like I don't know this!"
I rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah just go."
---------
"Seriously Mike maybe you're just not good with Arcade games." Alice laughed as we hopped onto the street.
"Whatever I don't want to talk about it." I mumbled as I kicked a rock forward. We'll she was right I did suck ass at arcade games.
We both laughed. "Well good game though, you know for only being able to use one arm."
I led her down the street into this whole in the wall BBQ place that was the only opition we had, it was small but packed, luckily for us we got their when someone was leaving so we didn't have to wait to long. The place was loud and full of conversation witch was good so we didn't have to be so awkward talking. Wow, thank god for that right? The waitress led us to our table (Luckily was a small corner booth across the room) And quickly took our drinks. Only two cokes, no beer or whiskey for us tonight, I wanted to be sober for my first hanging out with Alice in months.
"Besides everything that recently happened, how have you been?" I asked as the waitress brought us our drinks and a smile spread across my face as I took a sip, the carbonated drink hissing down my throat and the fizzing made me slightly giggle.
"Everything was fine until I had to go fuck it all up."
I shook my head. "That's life you know."
She shrugged. "Yeah, but it was good, well not talking to you was hell."
My head shot up "I'm sorry."
"It was not your fault."
"It is, I could of push my pride aside and talk to you." I looked down and began to twirl my straw in my soda.
"I could of done the same too, but I didn't." She looked down as the waitress came.
"Are you guys ready to order?"
I nodded. "I'll have the roast beef sand witch with a side of mac & cheese."
"And how about you?" She smiled at Alice.
"Chicken Fingers and fries." The waitress nodded then left.
"I can't use a fork, I only have one hand that can function." She chuckled and looked down.
"You never told me exactly why, Alice."
She looked up and sighed. "Felt you guys hated me and the little voice started convincing me you guys did. I don't want to go into it right now, but I'll let you know sooner or later."
I nodded as I didn't ask any further questions (Although I wanted to badly) But, Alice seemed greatful when I didn't proceed any further in my questions that I asked. So for now I'll leave it alone.
-
Vic's POV
"Wow," I breathed as I snuggled into Jaime. "That was more heated than usual."
He chuckled. "Yeah I know. This was our first alone time in weeks, everything was bottled up." He grinned, reaching for his shirt and quickly put it on.
"It was wonderful." I cuffed his face and pulled him in for a quick kiss as I got up and looked for my clothes.
He smacked my bare ass and I screamed in pain. Ouch. "Fuck." I mumbled as I quickly pulled on my pants and shirt. "That fucking hurt."
"What are you going to do about it?" He raised his eyebrows as a crooked smile eased onto his face. Fuck he's so adorable.
In a matter of moments I pinned him down to the floor and began tickling him. His laughter filling the room.
"I got you now!" I laughed as he squirmed from under me.
"Vic stop please! You know I can't handle this!"
My tickling began to get faster as he breathed out, begging for air. I laughed at how his painful laughed filled the air. "No."
He finally reliazed how much stronger he is than I am and pushed me off lightly catching his breath. "Fuck you Vic, fuck you."
"What time?" I winked at him as he rolled his eyes.
"Haha funny." He stuck out his tongue.
Moments later the bus door flew open and we both got up sitting on the couch. "You guys?" I heard Alice call out as she walked in.
"In the back." Jaime smiled at me.
They both walked in and I noticed Mike scrunch up his nose. "I can smell the sex, gross." He mumbled and then ran to the front. Alice chuckled and motioned us to join them. I quickly took up the offer. I ran to the DVD player and shoved It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia inside the tray.They didn't say anything on watching anything so I took the chance fuck them and whatever they wanted to watch I'm gonna watch my show! I plopped onto the couch next to Jaime as he put a blanket over us and I snuggled into his bare chest as I was laughing away. Alice sat next to me and Mike sat on the floor, his elbows propped on his thighs and his hands supported his chin, chuckling along to the show. Jaime would throw in some laughs here and there as Alice did the same. I snuggled more into Jaime as I kissed his chest lightly.
"Te amo." I whispered.
He put my hair behind my ears and grabbed my face, looking me in my eyes, a smile turning on the edges of his face his dimples slowly following. Fuck fuck fuck! He's so adorable and cute and perfect and his dimples and I can't seem to handle this!
"I love you too." He finally replied after a few seconds of staring at me, he leaned in and kissed my cheek and I went back into my usual position, curled up and leaning into his chest. This moment was and is so perfect. It made me feel better when Mike looked up at us and he stuck up his thumb whispering "Good job bro."
I smiled and clung onto Jaime more as I heard Alice whisper an aww. Jaime began to rub circles on the small of my back, quietly humming as I turned back to my favorite show that filled the t.v and the only sound coming from the bus. Jaime slowly intertwined our fingers together and a smile spread across my face at the warm butterfly like sensation that was forming in the pit of my stomach from the touch of Jaime on my skin. This was perfect.
More perfect than I ever imagined it to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww aww aww can this seriously get any more adorable? Gah! Comments? They make me happy c': Thank you for reading guys, I think I'm gonna add a little more drama a little later though ;o Title credit goes to Sleeping With Sirens asdfghjkl <3333333333333 Hope you enjoyed c: