Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

Just Give Her Back To Me

Tony's POV
I laid on my bunk, I can only think of that night when Alice was in the hospital, was it my fault? I can't feel any worse than this. Did my words push her over the edge and make her do it? I mean it's a possibility. Ugh fuck me why do I feel so horrible. I heard some muffling noises and looked across the room to see Alice fumbling for some things in the kitchen only using her one arm. She's up already? I hopped of my bunk and walked over towards the kitchen.
"Alice?" I quietly called over.
She looked up and a smiled stamped onto her face. "Tone hey whats up?"
"Need uhh- do you need help?"
She looked up and thought for a moment. "If you can help me with making some coffee for me, I can really use it."
I smiled and walked over to the coffee pot filling it with water and coffee grains. "Do you want more or is that fine?"
She peaked her head to the coffee machine and nodded. "No that's plenty thank you Tony."
I sat down and she took the seat across from me. I looked at her and sighed. "Listen Alice, about the other night, was it, was it my fault?"
"No of course not Tone, please don't blame yourself." She gently squeezed my hand and I looked down, I can't even look in her eyes.
"Then Alice, would you please explain to me what the hell happened, maybe it would make me feel so much better."
She sighed and let go of my arm, gently rubbing her face. "My anxiety started to attack me and I got convinced you guys all hated me so I decided to make your lifes easier and get rid of the problem witch happened to be me." She said blankly as she stared at the wall.
I looked up at her, hurt filled my eyes. None of those things we're true. I inched my arms towards her but shyly pulled away when she looked up, her eye's watery. I held out my arms and let out a content sigh. She walked next to me and I warped my arms around her and gently squeezed her.
"Sweetie, no we don't hate you we always love you. You're our best friend. You're one of mines. It would be insane for us to even hate you, I can simply not hate you. We all love you never ever second guess it. I'm here if you need me. I'm sorry for blowing up on you, I should of just excepted the fact that we simply weren't meant to be in that way, and that's okay to me. As long as we can still be friends." I looked down at her as she was sobbing into my shoulder. I gently kissed her head and held her as tight as I can as she cried helplessly into my shoulder.
"You'll be okay, I'm here for you." I kept repeating. After a good five minuets of crying she finally looked up. I whipped the tears off her face as she smiled gently.
"I'm here okay."
She nodded. "Thanks Tony."
"That's what friends are for." I got up and went to the coffee machine and poured her coffee in her cup. "And I'm here whenever you need coffee." I lightly laughed as I handed her the coffee.
"Thanks."
"Anytime." I mumbled.
-
Jaime's POV
I heard a knock on the tour bus door and quickly got up. I looked over to see Tony and Alice and slightly screamed "I got it" I smiled as my hand latched onto the handle but quickly fadded as I saw who was standing there.
"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I lightly scoffed at the sight of her.
"Where's Vic?" Cara ask again.
"No one wants you here who even told you we're in L.A?"
"Well I ran into Tony last night and he told me so I thought I stopped by to talk to Vic."
I looked at Tony and gave him the death stare as he ran over to where I was. "Jaime I didn't mean to I was drunk."
I rolled my eyes. "Save it. I'll deal with you later." I turned back to Cara. "But as for you get lost whore we don't need you. Vic doesn't need you."
Cara and Vic dated for a while when him and Alice decided to see other people. She ended up cheating on him. I hate her more than anything for ever making Vic hurt that way! Thank god Vic got back with Alice instead of this slut. The sight of her is making me want to throw up. But I should of known someone would of ran into her since where in L.A for this show and we're gonna play at the house of blues. I should of fucking saw this coming. I glared at Tony once again as he gave me the 'I'm sorry look' This bitch has a lot of fucking nerves.
"Go away Cara we don't want you here."
Moment's later I heard Vic call me. "Jaime, baby what's going on?" Her eye's widened as she looked at me and to the sleepy Vic standing behind me tugging my arm. "Come on babe let's go back to-" He suddenly stopped speaking as he saw what Tony and I were staring at.
"What the fuck are you doing here?"
"Vic I want you back." I rolled my eyes.
"I'm with Jaime so fuck off."
"I thought you were with that one girl Alice." She peeked into the bus to see Alice and Mike eating breakfast together. I shook my head.
"Vic can we at least talk?" I looked at him and he looked back at me. I rolled my eyes.
"Go so she can leave."
"But Jai-"
"Just go Vic!" I snapped and ran my hands threw my face. "Please go so she can leave."
He crashed into my arms as I tightly embraced him, he pulled me down for one soft but gentle kiss. He nibbled onto his lips as he pulled away. I pecked him one more time as I rested my forehead onto his.
"Te quiero amor, te amo mucho." I whispered and he smiled.
"Simpre." He winked and got out of my arms. Ugh.
"I'll be back okay, I love you."
"I love you too." I mumbled and looked onto the floor.
He then hopped off the bus and began to walk with Cara, I rolled my eyes and closed the door. She better not try and crawl back, he's mines.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this chapter isn't really much but I had to make the Cara drama start off somewhere right? Feed back is welcomed and I'll try to have the next chapter with in the next few days. Thanks for reading c:
Title credit: Pierce The Veil <3333333333333333333333333333333333333
Happy new years eve c':
I do apologize for the such short update, I wanted to get one chapter done so I sort of rushed before I have to go, but like I said drama needed to start somewhere. I will put the show next chapter and I'll have it really in detail for my little way of saying thank you and I love you guys so just work with me here for a minuet so thank you and I love you guys all <3