Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

I'm Getting Sick and Tired of Writing Songs About You

Vic's POV
I looked at Jaime one last time before I hopped of the bus and started walking with her, I gave him a 'I'm sorry look' and he just closed the door, I didn't even mean to upset him, what the fuck is she doing here anyways?
"What the hell do you want with my life I haven't seen you in years what the fuck do you want?" I spit onto the floor as I looked up at her, ugh I can't even stand to look at her.
"First off when were you gay?"
I rolled my eyes. "My life is none of your fucking business got that?! You just need to tell me what the fuck you want so you can get the fuck out of here!" I growled at her.
She began to rub my arm and I quickly tugged away. "Don't touch me." I mumbled.
"Vic I want you back."
"Fuck you." I said.
"Come on Vic you remember the good times we had."
"I'm gay remember?"I lightly laughed as I looked at her.
"You are?" She asked raising an eyebrow.
"Well just for Jaime but that doesn't matter Cara I don't need you, I don't want you so the best you can do is just fuck off yeah? Nade te wantes aqui alright?!"
"You know I don't know Spanish." She mumbled.
I got closer to her "Well, no one wants you here."
"Deep down you do."
"No I don't." I shook my head and began to walk away. "I'm out of here."
"Vic!" She called out and grabbed my arm. "I'm having a baby! I need you!"
"Congrats for you, but it isn't mine, I have nothing to do with it. You're not even in my life." I began to walk away but she yanked me back it.
"I want you in my life!" She tried to kiss me, but I was tugging away."
"Eww Cara get off of me get away!" I yelled and pleaded. "Seriously get off of me!"
I tried tugging but her lips we're trying to mines. I was pulling and tugging as hard as I could, she won't fucking budge. "Seriously get away! Cara get away!"
I heard a mumble and I looked up to see Mike and Alice standing infront of us.
"Cara, get off him." Mike mumbled.
"He's having my baby." She yelled.
"How physco path if he hasn't seen you in years?" Alice looked at Mike.
"Guys I can handle this go back in the bus." I told them.
"Well Jaime sent us, he's talking to Tony." Alice pointed to the back of our bus.
"What happened to your arm?" Cara pointed to Alice's arm as she still was trying to yank me in.
"Like I said what we do is none of your business!" I growled and tried to pull away. "Mike, Alice go back in the bus and tell Jaime I'm fine!" I tried yanking away from her and sighed. "I'll be in there in a minuet please just tell Jaime it's okay."
They looked at each other. "Vic." Alice mumbled.
"Just go!" I yelled and they just left. I don't need them to be dragged into this.
"Vic it's your baby!" She kept pulling on me.
"No it's not, I haven't seen you in years, are you sure it's not one of the many guys you have slept around with whore?" I kept pulling.
Why me? What does she want with my life?
-
Jaime's POV
"Why didn't Vic come back with you?" I asked Alice and Mike as they hopped back into the bus.
"The bitch is crazy that what it is." Mike rolled his eyes.
"Seriously Tony how can you tell her!" I snapped back at Tony.
Tony looked up from his hands. "I don't know I didn't mean it! I'm sorry! Whats she saying?" Tony looked at Mike and Alice.
"Well," Alice began.
"She's having a baby." Mike said.
"And she swears it's Vic's." Alice trailed off.
I rolled my eyes. "I'm not blaming you Tone, it's okay you we're drunk." I sighed and began to walk off the bus. "I'll be back. Where are they?"
"Just around the corner in a alley." Mike said and I nodded.
I ran off the bus and began sprinting up the street, sprinting to the alley Mike told me they were at. I saw Cara with her arms around Vic and trying to kiss him, Vic trying to yank away as if his life depended on it.
"Jaime!" Vic moaned. I frowned and rubbed the back of my head.
I shook my head. "Vic?"
"I can handle this!" Vic pleaded and tried yanking away. I walked up to them and grabbed Vic by the waist and yanked him to my side. He collapsed into my arms and began to cry helplessly. "Shh shh amor estas bein." I began to rub his back as he continued to cry.
"As for you," I turned to Cara with Vic in my arms. "Go away, don't you dare show your face to us again, this isn't Vic's baby, you are not welcomed in our life! You're not needed in our life and Vic isn't yours he's mines. Now go the fuck away!" I began walking with Vic sobbing in my arms. I stopped and scooped him up in my arms as he dug his face into my chest.
"You won't see the last of me Victor Vincent Fuentes I love you!"
"Shut up!" I yelled as I kept walking forward with Vic crying in my arms. I walked into the bus and Tony, Mike, and Alice stood up.
"It's okay, I got this." I assured them as I walked into the back lounge gently setting Vic on the couch as his tears lightly stopped and he collapsed into my arms, crying more. I covered his body in little kisses. "Vic it's okay do you want to talk about it?"
He nodded and grabbed my hand. "I'm sorry you had to see her trying to kiss me." He stroked my hand.
"It's okay." I mumbled. "What happened."
"She's trying to tell me the baby she's having is mines, and it isn't I haven't seen her since I left Jaime, but I can't seem to understand why she wants me so much when now I don't want her and when I did she never wanted me. It just gets me mad that she wants to fuck everything up when I have you." He stroked my cheek and I smiled.
"Just forget it Vic, we all know it's bull shit, don't give her what she wants. You reacting like this is giving her what she wants and you cant do that." I rubbed his arm and pulled him onto my lap and began kissing his shoulder. "Don't give her what she wants and you'll be okay."
He began to sob lightly as I began to sing softly to him. In a matter of minuets he was fast asleep in my arms. I rubbed his back and sighed. Hopefully that bitch doesn't try anything with Vic. She better not. I swear. I looked up and Vic's snores were catching up to me and in a matter of moments I was fast asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I know no show sorry next chapter and then they will be out of L.A! Omg Cara ugh >.< I CAN'T Comments? They would be nice. The Fuenciado still lives! I know short update sorry but just drama! Thanks for reading c:
Title Credit: All Time Low <333
Thanks again for reading!