Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

And I Woke Up Without a Single Drop.

Mike's POV
Since it was to awkward for Alice to even be on the bus I finally convinced her to come out with me. I also invited Tony but he said he will stay behind, witch bummed me out because I know he feels bad. But alas with all my convincing (and a little bit of walking) I was sitting on a park bench across from Alice eating some Chicken Sandwiches, fries, tacos, and some soda from Jack In The Box.
"So Mike are you going to tell me what's up?" Alice asked with a mouth full of taco. I laughed a little as I shook my head.
"Nothing's wrong why do you ask?" I took a sip of my soda and sighed.
She shrugged "I don't know you didn't say much when we were walking so I figured there was something on your mind."
I rolled my eyes, Jesus a man can't keep to himself now a days? "Nothing's wrong I just didn't have much to say I guess."
"You sure?" She asked as she took another bite of her taco.
"Yeah," I nodded. I thought for a little as I nibbled on my lip. "Well no, there is something but I don't think I want to tell you." I looked away.
"Mike you're my best friend you know you can tell me anything." Alice gently squeezed my hand and I looked at her. "Anything remember?" She mumbled under her breath and looked into my eyes. Alice I know for a fact didn't even like me the same way I liked her. She saw me as well just Mike. Nothing more or nothing less. Mike her best friend that she can do stupid shit with and not worry about anything else. But how do I repay her? By fucking being in love with her with everything that I could possibly have! This may sound super girly hell I don't care. I've stood up till late at night sometimes just thinking about the future I want with her. The wedding, maybe some kids, our future dog. I just want to have that with well-with her. But as long as she saw me as her best friend none of that could happen. It never will because let's just face it I'm Mike. There's nothin special about me.
"Fine you're not going to tell me?" She grumbled and I brought my head back up.
"Sorry I zoned out for a little bit." I picked at my food before I looked back at her, catching her gaze with mines. "I- I uhh I like someone." I mumbled and looked away not wanting to see her face. What the fuck am I doing?! No one even knows how I feel about her, what the fuck am I doing?! I looked at her, gulping. Trying as hard as I can to let the big lump in my throat clear away.
"Ahh, that's why you haven't been talking, she's been running threw you're mind to much, who is this lucky girl that seems to interest my best friend?" She popped a fry into her mouth and smiled.
"No one." I sighed. "It's no one, its nothing. It's not a big deal considering she doesn't like me back."
"Well who is it?"
I nibbled at my lip fuck. "I think I want to keep that to myself for now."
"Why?"
"Because when I do eventually tell you it will make some sense I hope."
I looked at her eyes and a sign of hurt filled them. "Oh I see, well okay." She began eating again.
"Hey it's not a big deal ill tell you. It's just not the right time right now." I leaned back and ran my hands threw my hair. Shit why did I even have to say anything?
She looked up and nodded. "No I get it." She took one last bite of her food and began to clear up the table.
"I say we go back, we have bus call soon." She sighed and danced to the trash can, her hips swaying back and forth as I awed at her tiny little frame. She's so perfect. Hopefully soon enough I can just be bold and tell her. And for me, today just wasn't that day. I sighed and extended my arms.
"Come here." I mumbled as I walked to her, having her lightly slide into my open arms. I wrapped them tightly around her as she barred her face into my chest.
"I love you Alice." I mumbled as I squeezed her tighter.
"I love you too." She sighed and I let go. I really don't want to let her go.
"Come on we got bus call to get to." I grabbed her hand and we began running back to the bus. Seriously, I think I should talk to Tony about this, he always seems know what to do. I think he would be the first person to know. Well now that I think about it, Tony is the first person to know everything. When we go on tour, Tony is the first Vic tells, when Jaime was falling in love with Vic all those years back, Tony, and now that I love Alice who is it? Yep it's Tony. He shouldn't mind since they dated right? Shit I hope not.
"Mike!" Alice snapped and I jumped a little.
"Holly fuck!" I breathed slightly holding my chest gasping for my breath. "You probably scared all the shit I have in me!"
She chuckled "Sorry I've at least called your name a good thirty times right now."
"Oh shit." I muttered under my breath. "Sorry Als."
"No it's fine." She shook her head and her hand pushed open our tour bus. "Role call."
We walked into the front of the bus and Vic had his clipboard in his hand, slightly twirling his pen in the other while he was sitting down on the sofa next to Jaime and Tony across from them. I looked at Tony and sighed, walking over to sit next to him. He nuged at my side and I laughed.
"Bus call?" I looked up at him and he nodded.
"Yeah we were just waiting on you and Alice, Vic got everything and everyone so we should be good to go."
"Ahh." I nodded. I looked across from Vic and Jaime and Vic was running his hands threw Jaime's hair. If anything Tony is the most understanding guy on this earth he shouldn't mind this right? I hope not.
"Well Jaime and I are gonna go put all of our stuff in the green room. You guys don't come with." They then ran out of the bus. We all know what they are going to do, with this thought I laughed.
"What?" Tony chuckled.
"We all know they're gonna have sex." I laughed and got up to get a beer. I grabbed two from the ice chest and sat back down next to Tony, handing him a beer. He smiled and opened it, taking a sip and sighed. "Thanks." He mumbled.
"Don't mention it." I said and took a sip. "So Tone, I sort of have to talk to you about this small err well uhh problem you can call it I guess."
Tone looked up from his thumbs and sighed. "Okay well whats up?"
"I like someone, and nobody on this earth even knows, you're the first person I actually talked to about this."
He raised his eyebrows and smiled. "I feel special, so well who do you like?"
I took one more sip of my beer and put the bottle down. "You better not tell a fucking soul Perry, got it?"
"Hmm I don't know I mean I can always tell Vic or Jaim-" I punched his arm and he groaned rubbing his now throbing arm. "Ouch okay okay I won't say anything geez I was kidding. Ouch." He rolled his eyes and grasped onto his arm.
"Oh calm down I didn't even hit you that hard." I laughed. "Don't be such a pussy."
He laughed and let go of his arm. "So anyways, yeah who do you like?"
I looked up at him and shut my eyes, I let out a content sigh and soon flickered them open. I looked away and back to Tony, like if I was debating to even let him know. No Mike you have to let someone know at least one or you're gonna jump out the window. I finally found it in me speak. I took one last breath, and as I was going to say something Tony stopped me.
"It's Alice isn't it?" He sighed and looked at me. What the fuck how the hell did he guess it?!
"How do you-" He put his hand up and cut me off.
"Dude it's sort of obvious if you really watch how you act around her, they way you look at her, the way you just smile so easily around her, and the sigh, you know- that happy sigh of just being around that one person that means the world to you. That one sigh that you feel totally relaxed and you feel that nothing in the world really matters." He looked down and began twirling his thumbs. "Just that feeling of being in love I guess." He then took a sip of his beer and set it down. "Just that great and happy feeling that one persons company just brings to you, and that's how I noticed and could tell she just makes you well like how I just explained. Happy and you're in love with her"
"And that doesn't bother you?" I looked up.
"Nah." He shook his head. "I'm fine with you two." He looked up at me and smiled.
"How do you think Vic would feel?" Tony asked a little to awkward for comfort.
I shrugged. "I don't know really. I mean I guess he would be cool with it. Why wouldn't he?"
"I don't know man. You should talk to him." Tony said as he stared out the window for a little bit.
I leaned back and grabbed my beer once again, quickly taking a sip as it slithered down my throat hissing and burning it. I groaned and looked up at Tony as he looked to be deep in thought as he was staring at the window in complete and utter silence. I sat there for a moment tracing the features of my beer bottle not really thinking of much really.
"Does Alice know?" Tony finally said after a couple of minuets of just being quiet.
I shook my head and took another sip. "I don't know, well I don't think so at least."
"What if I talk to her?" Tony grinned at me, raising his eyebrows up and down causing me to spit out half of my beer from inside of my mouth laughing.
"Dude no just no. She doesn't even like me like that! All she sees me as Mike. Nothing more than just well Mike. And besides it's so obvious she still has a feeling for you." I leaned back a little further into the couch quickly looking at Tony. I mean whats not to like about Tony? He's nice and funny and I know when a guy looks good, and Tony just looks good. And like I have said before I'm just Mike. Nothing special really just Mike.
"Dude you never know until you try." Tony mumbled and set his now empty bottle of beer on the table.
"Well I seem to know, lets just leave it alone for now okay?"
Tony gave me a weird look that I've never really seen him use in all the years I've known him. Weird. He lightly rolled his eyes as he got up. "Okay fine I won't say anything."
"Thanks Tone, you've actually really helped."
"Hmmm." He smiled "I do seem to do that, happy that I can be at your service Michael Fuentes." He laughed as he began to bow down. I gently pushed him over and we both began laughing. "Come on we should go help now." I said in between my laughs.
"Do you think Vic and Jaime are done doing it though?" Tony looked at me as we both jumped out of the bus.
"Hmm well they should I think." I looked up at the now fading blue sky that was turning into the dark night sky. "Yeah they should."
-
"Thank you L.A for being fucking amazing! You know we love you!" Vic said to the crowd and I threw my last drum stick into the crowd of screaming fans. My blood was pumping and I felt great. Nothing can beat the rush of finishing a great set. Well weed, and being drunk, but this is really close! We walked into the bus and our driver turned to us. "We're heading out now wow!" We all cheered and clapped and they all began to gather the drinks. I'm all for that but I just really want to actually well sleep. I walked into the back lounge and shut the door. I grabbed the blanket and pillow that was on the couch and laid on the floor. I know not being out there and getting drunk is so not me but, I feel like all I really need is sleep. Not whiskey or jack or booze, just some rest-filled and relaxing sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the crappy short chapter, I've had some really really bad writers block and I'm shocked that I even managed to write this, I'm really happy that I could get something out to you guys. But like I promised they're out of L.A! More drama is on the way, won't let you guys down on that, but with who? Hmmm, oh and something very "Aww" with Tony happens so be waiting for that just saying;) So yeah I hoped you guys really enjoyed and hopefully it didn't suck, just wanted to get you guys something already I'm sorry for the wait but it's here!:D Feedback would be very nice. Title credit goes to Pierce The Veil<3333333333333333333333333333333
Thanks for reading much love you guys<3