Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

Get Up and Let Go

The police left and Vic was left on the floor weeping. Stephanie took him inside his house to calm him down.
"Do I take you home?" Tony asked as we slid into his car.
I shook my head. "Actually do you mind taking me to see Mike?"
Tony nodded and we started walking towards the car, the investigators being on the front lawn wasn't so much to look forward to, the police said we'll be taken in the morning for questioning since Steph, Tone, Vic, and myself are witnesses. We both got into Tony's car and we started driving.
"Do you really think Jaime did the right thing?" I looked at Tony.
This question has been running threw my head like crazy.
"I don't really know, if he hadn't killed her Vic would be dead right now."
I nodded. He does have a point, it would be Vic dead instead of Cara.
"Just don't sweat it really."
I leaned back in my seat, gazing out the window. I'm glad Vic is okay, and soon enough Jaime will be too I mean come on cut the guy some slack it was self defense for fuck sakes. He was just helping his boyfriend and-
"Where here." Tony said, pulling me out of my thoughts, I quickly looked up and saw that we were in front of the emergency room. Something in my body made me feel like I stopped moving all together.
"Alice, listen-" Tony started.
I looked up at him and gulped really hard.
"I know you think what happened with Mike and everything is your fault, but it isn't. Just how when you almost died I couldn't stop blaming myself. Just how you told me this isn't your fault alright? It isn't."
"But if he hadn't went off looking for me.."
"And if I hadn't been so harsh on you with the break up those things wouldn't off happened, but things happen for a reason." Tony mumbled.
I don't know where he's getting at here. "Explain?"
"Maybe this happening to Mike was an eye opener for you that you love him." Tony smiled.
"Dude that sounds like a fucked up novela or something." I chuckled.
"And this is pretty fucked up shit if you think about it, why can't you admit that you like Mike? He would be the perfect guy for you. He loves you, he cares about you, he's always been there for you, shit he's in the hospital because he cares so much. You would be blind to not take this chance. I wasn't the right guy for you, nether was Vic but you know what? Mike is fucking perfect for you."
I looked up at Tony. "Just go in with Mike, he needs you."
I leaned in and gently kissed Tony's cheek. "Thanks Tone, by the way, you and Stephanie are to die for."
Tony laughed. "Go man go we'll talk later."
I quickly got out of his car and ran inside the emergency room, my heart beat started beating faster and faster as I ran all the way up the stairs, taking three steps instead of one. I only had one thing on my mind, one fucking thing and that was all, maybe after this everything will seem to you know make sense? Tony is right, this is some fucked up shit.
I finally reached Mike's door and threw it open. He looked up at me and I felt my heart tense up.
"Michael Christopher Fuentes I love you, I have always loved you, I've been in love with you, I'm so fucking stupid to realize right now how much I love you. Because god damn it Mike you fucking piece of perfect shit I love you."
Oh shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
So can we just say finally? Or?
I NEED YOUR GUYS COMMENTS OMG
YOU GO ALICE MILICE FOR LIFE OKAY
I love you guys muah:*♥
Mike's pov next ;)
Title Credit: All Time Low♥
P.S sorry it's short as fuck.