Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

The More Regrets I Have, Double The Bottles I drown It With.

Alice's POV
"Party bus? You guys want to party in the bus?" I mean we couldn't wait until tomorrow night or something, they wanted to party in the bus?
Vic looked at me and laughed. "Come on babe don't be a party bus pooper."
I shrugged. We did have enough alcohol to get us threw a zombie apocalypse if it came down to it. I looked up at them as they were staring at me. Mike came over to me and embraced me in a big hug.
"Come on Alice, you don't even have to drink ill stay and keep you company and only drink beer if you want me too."
I looked down and nodded. "Okay party bus."
They all jumped and screamed and began running to the bus. Mike dragging me along with them. Mike always knew how to make me feel better in any situation. I'm very great full to have him as my best friend. We entered the bus and Tony, Vic, Jaime, and Mike ran to the liquor cabinet. Mike only grabbing a six pack like he promised he would only drink beer as the others grabbed the Vodka and Whiskey and began pounding and partying with the crew members with the music up high. We had one back room away from the front of the bus, it's like a second lounge I guess you can call it. Mike grabbed my hand and dragged me back there and we plopped onto the couch turning on the T.V and he handed himself and me a beer.
"So, why aren't you in the drinking mood Allison?"
I shrugged. "I don't know I really don't want to get wasted Michael."
"Fuck there's nothing on. Lets just watch a movie?" Mike grumbled as he asked me.
I looked up as I took a sip of my beer. "Hmm, The Nightmare Before Christmas?" I suggested.
Mike looked up as he was walking to the DVD player. "You really want to see me cry huh?!" He lightly chuckled.
I laughed "I get this soft spot when you cry In front of me."
He put the DVD in the player and walked back to the couch. "Well, you're the only person I cry in front of."
My eyes widened. Was he serious, did he only cry around me?
"You're kidding right?"
He shook his head. "Nope."
"Michael Christopher Fuentes I am honored." I laughed as I hugged him.
"And I'm honored to have you as my best friend. Having someone to tell everything to, it's nice you know? Sure my band mates are my best friends too but there's stuff they just don't understand like you do."
I gave him a big squeeze and I let go. "Aww Mike stop I'm gonna cry."
He sank back into the couch and took another sip of his beer. "Well we can cry together."
We both fell silent as the movie began to play. The only sound you can hear from us is the downing of our beers. And that's all that needed to be heard. No words needed to be spoken. It was just that way with Mike. We both understood each other were sometimes words didn't speak for us. Just beer, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and silence was all the words we needed to let each other know everything was okay, and that was good enough for me.
"Hey Mike." I looked at him as he slightly turned his head. Having the bottle to his lips.
"Yeah?"
I smiled. "I love you."
"I love you too."
And we continued to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas in that silence that meant the whole world to me.
-
Vic's POV
"Come on Vic chug it!" Casey said while shoving the bottle of gin in my face.
I held my stomach and frowned. "No not gin. I don't like it. Here give me Jack." I said trying to reach over for the bottle of Jack Daniels.
Jaime came and sat next to me with both bottles of Jack in his hand. I looked up at him and smiled. He returned it as his dimples popped out of his cheeks. I looked up and basically adored them. Jaime was actually really cute. Wait Vic what? I shook my head and grabbed the bottle clinking mines to his.
We both smiled and began chugging the bottles. Most likely seeing who can finish first. As I sat the empty bottle next to me I looked at Jaime. When I got drunk, I was really really touchy. Really, I'd touch everything and everyone.
I smirked and began touching Jaime's face. "Aww who's a cute bassist." I said squishing his cheeks up and down.
"Me?" He chocked out.
I sat on his lap. "That's right." I giggled as I poked his nose.
"Fuenciado does live huh?" Johnny laughed knowing our little act for the fans.
I grabbed Jaime's hand in mines and snuggled into his chest. Sometimes, I really wish it wasn't an act. Wait Vic what the fuck are you saying?! Jaime wouldn't feel the same way, besides I have Alice. I think I'm getting to drunk.
"Forever." I whispered.
Jaime looked down at me and smiled. He grabbed another bottle of whiskey and handed it to me.
"And ever." He said with a smile as he started to down the whiskey.
I grabbed the Whiskey downing it at the same time as him. I burped and we all laughed.
"Excuse me." I laughed a little harder.
Jaime rested his chin on my shoulder. (The booze clearly kicking in) and happily sighed.
"Another round?" Tony asked the both of us.
I felt Jaime's chin left up from my shoulder as he took me off his lap.
"Keep them coming!" He slightly screamed.
Tony passed all of us some shots and we made a toast.
"Cheers to the band life amigos." Tony smiled.
I chugged the shot and kept it in my mouth for a little while. In all honesty, alcohol is gross, but I don't know why I even drank it. It made me have a good time I guess I can say.
I then snuggled into Jaime again as the rest of the crew members and Tony left to the back, most of them asleep. Leaving us alone. He smiled and handed us another bottle of Jack. We both chugged it and sighed.
"Vic?" He asked.
"Yeah?"
"What if I were to say I like you?"
I then his face in my hands and rested my forehead on his slightly running my hands threw his hair as a small smirk traced on my face. "I'd say Fuenciado."
He let go of me and stood up. "No, what if I were to tell you I legit had feelings for you?"
My head slowly shot up, I was a bit confused and a whole lot of drunk. Not the best mix in the world. I'm shocked at myself that I'm even explaining this right now.
"Well do you?" I asked him.
He stood there softly biting his lips without saying a word.
"Jaime do you!?" I gasped.
-
Tony's POV
"Okay I'm not that drunk." I whispered to myself.
I then bumped into the wall with full force, ouch. Okay yeah, I'm that drunk. I slumped onto the back room where I saw Alice and Mike silently watching The Nightmare Before Christmas.
"Hey mind if I join you guys?" I asked while I sat in between them.
"Nah man it's cool." Mike smiled.
I burped before I answered. So much booze for one night. "Thanks."
"Hey man are you fine? Do you wan't to go to sleep, because you are more drunk than drunk." Mike laughed as he asked me.
I smiled. "Nah I'm fine."
"You sure?" He was double checking.
I burped. "Yes I'm fine."
Alice chuckled as she fanned her face. "Damn Tony, how much did you even drink?"
"I'm not that- I'm not..- Okay yes I'm that drunk." I said as I got up and began to dance.
"I'm drunk and I don't know what to say. I'm just going to spin this long term hang over away. And uh uh uh Mike you're a bitch." I laughed as I slowly spun around in circles.
Mike showed me his middle finger as I laughed and fell back onto the couch.
"What a wonderful song." Mike teased.
I laughed and hip cupped. "Thanks."
The room fell silent once again as they turned there attention back to the movie. Mines a little more on Alice then on anything. She looked towards me a couple of times and smiled, but I figured she knew I was drunk and didn't mind as much. Fuck I better get the fuck out of here before she notices big time and starts to suspect something and find out and this band and my friendship with Vic will be ruined forever. Wow wow Tony slow down, just get yourself out of there first.
I got up from the couch. "I think I should go to sleep."
Alice looked up "Aww really already?" She frowned.
I nodded "Yeah I'm to drunk for a Nightmare Before Christmas."
Her and Mike laughed. "See you in the morning sober and in pain."
I nodded. "Ugh don't remind me."
I then excited the room and began to walk to my bed without dying. Magically I made it unharmed and climbed up to it. I'm surprised I did that without breaking something. Whatever. As I stuffed my face in my pillow my phone began to buzz.
"Hello?" I mumbled.
"Hey I thought I would call you since you know we haven't talked in a while." Amber's voice boomed in my ear.
Really she calls know when I'm to drunk to even remember how I got on my bed. Wait how did I get up here? Ugh and honestly I don't care anymore.
"Go fuck yourself Amber."
Wow, okay.
"Excuse me?!" She snapped.
"Look I'm in no mood to talk about this right now when it's 2:30 and I'm not even sober enough to know how the hell I got onto my bed. Witch I'm still mind fuck how the fuck am I up here!?! I'll deal with this in the morning when I can, but just until then Amber please, just please go fuck yourself." I then hung up and took the battery out of my phone. Might as well block the only way she can contact me. Seriously I'm done with all her games and bull shit. If having way to much booze made me snap on her and tell her I'm over it was all it took then so be it! Even if I do sound like a dick, who cares. I'm done with all of her bull shit. She can seriously go fuck herself or all the other guys she has most likely slept around with. Witch ever comes first. I really don't care. As I closed my eyes and the weight of sleep began to dump on me I sighed and quickly was I asleep. Thank god.
-
Jaime's POV
"Jaime do you?!" Vic gasped.
Oh shit oh shit oh shit! Why on fuck would I say anything? Even if Vic was really drunk (I could tell cause he kept touching me) But still what if there was a small chance he would remember? Then again, there is that small chance he won't.
I nodded. "Yeah, I do like you. I like you a lot."
Vic looked up and down and skimmed me and looked away. "Oh. Why?"
"Because you are basically perfect." I sighed and sat down, taking another sip of the drink that was in my hand. I don't even care what it was at this point. He sat there and twirled with his fingers.
"Oh." He mumbled.
I began to chug the rest of the bottle and threw it on the floor. I grabbed another bottle and began drinking it. I need more of this to drown my regrets with.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh look at the last fuck Tony gave! Sorry if the chapters are short, I promise when more starts happening in the story they will become much longer. I do promise! Feed back is welcomed as always, and if you read thank you and I hope you enjoyed! Much love :)<3