Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

I Can Sing You A Song, But I Still Can't Describe You.

Mike's POV
I looked in the mirror and I guess I can say I look decent. It's just mom and pops nothing to under dress or over dress. Now I'm off to go pick up my brother. Driving over there great. Just great. Oh well. Maybe I should call Alice. I picked up my phone on the dresser and began to go threw my contacts until I found.
'Alice is the best' That's what happens when you let Alice put her name into your phone. I lightly laughed as the call began to dial out.
*ring ring ring ring* No answer. Okay that was weird, Alice always answers my calls.
"Whatever." I mumbled to myself as I slipped my phone into my pocket and headed out the door.
- The drive to Vic's house was very fast. I just rapped whatever song was on and BOOM was there! I got out and saw Jaime's car in the drive way. What the hell is he doing here? Who knows, maybe Fuenciado is happening right now. Wait eww then I would have to walk into gay butt sex, not that there's anything wrong with gays I know how Jaime feels for Vic but, it would be awkward if it was one of your best friends and brother you walk into. Talk about cock block and killing the mood. I laughed to myself as I walked up the stairs.
"Cock block ahh Mike." I laughed again.
Moments later Vic opened the door. "Hey."
"Hey, why is Jaime here?" I asked as he let me in.
"Oh you know." He shrugged.
"Couldn't help not being all gay for each other for even a day." I smiled.
Jaime laughed as he waved to me. "Hi Mike."
"Ready?" I asked Vic.
He nodded. "Yeah lets go, come on Jaime you can walk out with us."
We all exited Vic's house as Jaime drove off and we started to drive in my car. I wonder what Jaime was doing over there? Well look on the bright side Mike, you didn't walk into gay sex. I sighed. Thank god talk about how awkward it would be for me to kill the mood.
-
Tony's POV
We walked onto the side walk and I looked up at Alice. She was so nice for letting me hang out with her, I needed her right now. But then, I like love her. Yes. I love her. Not with like my whole life and soul and shes the love of my life and soul mate kind of love thing. I don't think me as a person can ever find that type of love. I love Alice how most likely Vic loves her. (Because we all know how much he secretly really loves Jaime) We all know it except Alice. Poor Alice what if Vic were to leave her for him? I know I would be the one by her side how she is for me.
"Isn't it beautiful today?" She asked me.
I snapped my head up coming out of my thoughts and smiled. "In complete honesty, you look beautiful today."
"How if I'm in sweats."
I shrugged "You have that natural beauty, you glow you know?"
Her cheeks flashed a bright red, smooth Tony. "Thank you."
I looked into her eyes and smiled "So, what do you want to get at the store?" I said as we turned the corner and the liqour store was right there.
"Whatever you would want."
We walked in and grabbed all the junk food we can get. After that I payed and we left.
"You didn't have to pay for me you know."
I laughed. "What kind of guy would I be?"
"One who let's me pay!" She snickered.
I frowned as we entered her house. We plopped onto the couch with all our food and laid it out on her coffee table.
"I'm going to get so fat." She frowned.
"Hush up you're so tiny."
"No." She protested.
"Vic can give you a piggy pack ride, he can't give anyone one, yeah you are tiny."
Alice was this cute and tiny adorable thing. I just wanted to always squeeze her. How can anyone be this adorable? I grabbed the pint of ice cream and my phone began to ring.
"Hello?"
"Where are you?" It was Jaime.
"Alice's, why?"
"Okay. I'm on my way."
"Fer sure." I replied and we then hung up.
"Hey do you mind if Jaime comes?"
"No I don't." She looked at me and smiled.
I rested my head on her shoulder and sighed. "Okay, he should be here in like five minuets."
I looked up at her and our eyes met, in one stern locked kind of gaze I guess. A smile spread across her face as she looked at me. I'm trying to pull myself away from it but I just can't. Tony come on you can do it, no I can't her smile is like a thousand miles of beauty just look away. I started inching towards her face as she did the same. Slowly, inch by inch. As we got an inch apart she looked into my eyes and smiled.
*knock knock*
Her head snapped up as she chocked.
"Holly shit." She whispered as she covered her mouth. "Forget that happened I'm sorry!"
I lifted my hand and scratched my head. "Alice I don't know I'm sorry." Oh but I know why, because I love you. Ever since the day I met you I have been in love with you. You're perfect. That's why I was just about to kiss you, since I've been waiting five years. But hey, that's okay too, I'll just wait five more years. Or a lifetime. I can wait.
"Look were cool just forget it okay?" She said as she opened the door for Jaime.
I nodded. "Right."
This was not okay. I mean to kiss her while she's Vic's. Kissing her was fine, but what would happen to Vic if he found out? It shouldn't matter since he's in love with Jaime.
"Hey Tony." Jaime bounced as he sat next to me.
I looked up. "Hey."
-
Vic's POV
When I got into Mike's car, it was a little ehh it was awkward I must say.
"So." Mike finally spoke as we turned to the free way to our hour drive to our parents house. I know you would think that live in San Diego but they liked to spend most of their time at their second house and now we are forced to drive an hour. I love my parents, hate sitting in the car. At least the bus you have things to keep you busy.
"Yes?"
"Why was Jaime at your house?" he asked.
"Nothing big."
He sighed. "Did he tell you his long love for you or something?"
My head snapped up. How in the hell.
"How do you know?" I chocked.
He shrugged. "Jaime told me, even if he didn't it wouldn't take a genius to put it together, it's so fucking obvious."
Was it obvious? "I never noticed anything."
"That's because you're lost in your own world."
I laughed. "So if I were to like him, you wouldn't mind?"
He shook his head. "Nah why would I?"
"Oh, does Tony?`"
He shook his head. "Yep."
"Does he.."
"Nope. We both kind of ship you guys."
I laughed. "You have been on tumblr for to long now."
He chuckled. "Maybe. So I called Alice and this is the first time she ignored me."
I looked up. "Really?"
"Yeah, I wonder if shes okay."
It never really bugged me how close Mike and Alice were. Even from way before we dated, they were always best friends. It's not like he took her away from me. It's like I took her away from him.
I sank back into my seat and sighed. I have a lot on my mind. How can I be with Jaime if I still want to be with Alice. But Jaime, but Alice. I groaned and cuffed my hands to my face.
"Vic, whats wrong?" Mike gave me a quick glance, and then back to the road. Obviously saw my sudden frustration with myself.
"Almost everything." I sadly sighed.
"You want to be with Jaime, don't you?" He asked.
I nodded. "Yes, but then I want to be with Alice, my heart doesn't know."
He sighed. "Well in the long run, your heart will find the right way."
I looked out the window. The right way? What can he mean by that? Now I'm just a bigger mess. Will my heart know? I leaned my head back in the seat and put on my ear phones, turning up my Ipod. Maybe music will help me escape this fucking place.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter is really pointless but I have to get it out of the way for the good stuff I'm sorry that it sucks so much :c but thanks for putting up with it and reading it anyways, much love<3 (feed back is welcomed) :)