Status: Active

No Ordinary Love Story

Taken

We were still at the beach looking at the stars. The stars were so bright.

I wonder what Jules is doing right now, she's probably crying by now. I thought laughing over how long I think she's been fangirling

*Juliana's POV*

"OH MY GOD! I'M GONNA GO UPDATE MY FACEBOOK STATUS! THEN I'M GONNA TWEET ABOUT IT ON TWITTER AND TAG THE BOYS IN IT!" I yell across the house.

This was awesome. I HAVE to wear my One Direction shirt. I wonder if I'm gonna be dating one of the boys I thought

*Niall's POV*

So while we were at the beach today, I had a little talk with Harry.

"But Harry, I love her too. I didn't even get a chance to tell her or anyth-"

"Well stop. She's mine, we're a couple and I don't want our friendship getting ruined over a girl who belongs with me. She's Taken." Harry said to me in a tone he never used before. My eyes started to tear up.

I had to tell Kaleigh she belongs with me and not Harry. She deserves a lot better than him.

I'm gonna tell her.

I

Will.

*Kaleigh's POV*

Tomorrow is their tour ! I thought.

Harry told me he was going to picture me in the front row of their concert. He's so sweet.

But today, Was a relaxing day. Just Harry and I. Louis didn't interrupt us at all. It was nice. When we were about to watch a scary movie, Niall came in.

"Kaleigh, can I talk to you.. Alone?" He asked as he was looking at Harry.

"Sure." I replied.

Before I left I gave Harry a peck on the head.

I wonder what Niall was going to say.

*Harry's POV*

What is Niall going to say to her? Oh my god he better not hurt my sweetheart. I had to find out some how. Well, maybe I'll just ask Liam or Zayn, if they hear anything maybe they'll tell me.

He better not hurt my princess.

*Niall's POV*

I took Kaleigh's hands and squeezed them tight.

"Kaleigh, I just wanna say, that I'm sorry if I've made faces towards you. I was hurt, upset, mad. I was all of those things because I feel like Harry shouldn't have you. He doesn't deserve you. I don't deserve you either but you should be mine. I love you and no matter what I always will." I said to her almost about to cry.

"Niall.. I can't be yours. I'm Harry's. I'm not saying I'm just property but, Harry's my boyfriend. And I'm sorry but I can't be yours. I'm really sorry." Kaleigh started going back upstairs with tears in her eyes.

I felt horrible. But I had to keep trying. I can't just move on. She's the love of my life.

But I'll get her somehow.

Some way.

*Kaleigh's POV*

"What happened love?" Harry asked me looking so worried.

"Nothing, just Niall was saying-"

"What? What was he saying?"

"Niall was saying how we shouldn't be together and I should be with him.. But I feel guilty because before we started dating, I liked him also. And I haven't talked to him ever since we started dating and I really think I hurt him."

I was not in Harry's arms. He helped me through it. He kept rubbing my back until I fell asleep.

……

I got woken up by the boys again. Great I thought. What are they gonna do now.

"Kaleigh" Harry whispered into my ear

Then, another voice joined. And another, and another, And another. It got

louder, and louder AND LOUDER AND LOUDER.

"Kaleigh, It's time to get up, and wake up, You'll have some breakfast, and then we're gonna leaaaave to go get Juliana!" They sang.

It was silent for a good 2 minutes. But then, they got me up the hard way.

Harry picked me up while I was wrapped in my blankets. Then, he tied me up to a chair.

And guess what? No, it wasn't a pot of cold water, they threw water balloons at me.

"Don't aim for my face!" I yelled at Louis.

"Boys be careful, you might hurt her!" Harry yelled at them.

For their "finale" , without the blanket around me, they threw me into the pool. It was pretty funny.

When I got out of the pool, I went to grab the hose. "HEY BOYS!!!! LOOK WHAT I GOT!" I yelled.

I got Louis soaked, I missed Liam a couple of times but He was damp, Harry was half soaked, Zayn was damp, and Niall came to my side and helped me get them wet. But trust me, he was soaked.

When we got back inside, we got ready for the tour.

"Make sure you bring stuff on the tour bus to do while we are performing." Niall said patting my head.

Maybe he took it well I thought.

I called Jules. She was going crazy.

"KALEIGH WHICH ONE DIRECTION SHIRT SHOULD I WEAR? MY GRAY ONE WITH THEIR NAMES ON IT OR MY WHITE ONE WITH THEM ON IT? NO I SHOULD WEAR MY BLUE ONE. NOOOO MY BLACK AND RAINBOW HOODIE. OH WELL, I'LL BRING ALL THE CLOTHES. FOR NOW, I'LL WEAR MY WHITE T-SHIRT AND BLACK HOODIE. THANKS FOR HELPING. BYE"

"WAIT JULES!!!"

"What??"

"We'll be over soon, be ready! You live a town away from them!" I said.

Before we hung up, I heard her screaming.

Great, I wonder how she's gonna be when she sees them i thought.

I got all of my stuff and put it on their tour bus.

Everyone packed up their stuff. This is gonna be fun I thought.

On the way to Jules house, I found out what the surprise was. It was a good idea.

"Okay we're here now everyone hide." Louis tells us.

*Louis's POV*

I told everyone to hide. I quickly ran out of the tour bus and rang Jules' door bell. Then, I ran back into the bus.

"OH MY GOD THEY ARE HERE!" Jules yelled.

"BYE MOM, BYE DAD! I'M GOING TO MEET MY FUTURE HUSBANDS!" She yelled as she walked out.

When Jules came on to the your bus, Kaleigh yelled "BOO!" When Jules saw her she was sooo surprised.

"OH MY GOD! KALEIGH!!! HI I MISS YOU GIRL! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!!!!" Jules yelled as she squeezed Kaleigh,

Then, the lads burst out of nowhere, "HI"

And it's funny because it made her jump all four times.

"OH MY GOD! IT'S ONE DIRECTION!!! HARRY, LIAM, NIALL , ZAYN AND.. where's Louis ?" She asks.

She really does like me I thought.

"He got sick and he couldn't make it, that's why Eleanor is here to tell everyone there that Louis isn't there." Kaleigh said.

Wow, Kaleigh's a good liar, she almost made me believe that i thought.

Jules looked so upset. When we were about to leave, I knocked on the tour bus door. Everyone was acting "too lazy" so Jules decided to open the door.

"HI JULES" I yelled

Jules' Jaw dropped open.

"LOUIS!!! OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU I'M A HUGE DIRECTIONER AND SOMEDAY YOU'LL BE MY FUTURE HUSBAND. Sorry Eleanor." Jules yelled as she hugged me.

I think I'm starting to fall for her. The beginning of the ride to the concert, I introduced Jules to Eleanor. Then the rest of the time, Jules and I were talking. We had a lot more in common then Eleanor and I had. I think Eleanor was getting really jealous from it.

"Alright boys, we're here!" Paul yells.

"Aww, that went by sooo fast. I'll see you when you come back atleast. Bye Lou" Jules said as she hugged him which made Eleanor more jealous. As I ran off the bus into the crowd of wild fans, I notice I got a text.

A text from Eleanor.

It said;

Lou, You better watch her, she's trying to take you away from me and you know it. Sorry babe I just feel like when she's around we aren't dating. Please be careful on what you say. I love you babe. Have fun tonight!!

xx

I felt horrible. I really like jules but I'm not a player. Maybe i'll just let her off easily. But then everyone might hate on Jules. I don't know.

I went up on stage and sang I want and Gotta be You.

I thought about Jules the whole time.

Then Eleanor

Jules

Eleanor

Jules

I don't know anymore. We finished off by singing What Makes You Beautiful. I almost said I love Jules soooo much in the chorus. That wouldn't of been good.

*Kaleigh's POV*

When the boys were gone for the two hours, Jules and I did some gossiping, we listened to music, and did what we usually would do together. I was so happy to do that again with her.

I noticed how Louis didn't really talk to Eleanor. She looked pissed. I wanted to help Eleanor but if I would of then that would give Jules less of a chance to be with Louis. I loved these girls both as close friends so much but I couldn't choose. Eleanor wasn't with us though, she was in the other part of the bus. I think Louis is falling for Jules. But then he'd let this nice, amazing girl go. It would really hurt her.

~later on~

When the boys came back, all the boys walked in looking at me.

"What's wrong?" I ask

Harry was blushing, a lot.

"Look at all these tweets." Louis said as he put his arm around Jules, making Eleanor pissed off.

One said;

So we find out tonight that Harry Styles likes that girl Kaleigh Smith, the grl he posted on his twitter sleeping. He sang her name in almost every song. He's so sweet. I hope no one hates on Kaleigh because She's totally awesome and get #Haliegh Smyles trending.

Another said;

OMG !!! Harry is datin that grill Kaleigh. She's so pretty! They r so cute together. I couldn't believe he sang her name in every song. It was so cute. #HaleighSmyles trendinggggg!!

Another one said;

SUPPORT #HaleighSmyles !!!!

"Awwww! Harry I love you!" I say to him.

I give him a huge hug and we leaned in to kiss.

"Awwwww. Kaleigh and Harry sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Jules and Louis said.

"Alright, I don't know about you lads, but I'm tired. Let's go to sleep." Liam says.

I slept with Harry, Jules slept in her own bed, Niall, Liam and Zayn somehow all slept together, and Louis and Eleanor slept together.

"Goodnight Jules."

"Goodnight Kaleigh."

"Goodnight Kaleigh."

"Goodnight Niall."

"Goodnight Zayn"

"Goodnight Jules."

"Good night Eleanor."

"Goodnight Jules."

"Goodnight Liam"

"Goodnight Louis."

"Goodnight Louis."

"Goodnight Jules."

"Goodnight Babe."

"Goodnight Sweetheart"

"Good nigh-"

"SHUTUP!!!!!!"

"….. Good night Paul…"
♠ ♠ ♠
:D NO HATE ON EL And LOUIS ITS JUST A STORY!