Status: On Going Series

School Days

Chapter 3: Put Yourself In My Shoes!

Josh and Dan walked up to the big grey metal gate of the school,to anyone who didnt know Josh and Dan they would seem like an average pair of mates,but of course everyone knew them,except for Alex and Jack that is.
Dan immediately stopped in his tracks,took his arm from around Josh's shoulder and clenched his bag strap.Josh continued walking but noticed Dan's arm was gone and that he has no longer side by side with him either,Josh looked back at Dan who was just staring at the top of the metal gate and at the surrounding people.Josh walked towards Dan and took his hand.
'Dan.....whats wrong?' Josh asked.Dan was now shaking and could barely form a sentence but managed to say.
'People........Staring.......Me.....And.....Y-Y-You' Dan mumbled
'What about the people staring at me and you' Josh replied
'Oli's party' Dan muttered.It hit Josh,Josh had publicaly used Dan and people could now pity him.Josh had 2 choices either keep doing what he is doing and not give a damn about anyone else or ask Dan what he wants to happen.Josh decided to ask Dan since he is the one being used.
'Dan,what do you want to happen here? I mean I thought we had a good thing here' Josh questioned
'A good thing?' Dan cried
'Yeah,I mean we are mates we have a laugh and on occasion-'
'You make out with me' Dan butted in
'Does it bother you,I thought you were alright with this?' Josh asked
'Does it bother me,What do you think! Put yourself in my shoes for once Josh!' Dan yelled then running threw the school gates to the form room.Leaving Josh stood on the pavement with peoples eyes locked on the argument that had just occured