Sequel: Fate's Cruel Hand
Status: Please give some honest feedback.

Life After You

Life After You

continues her relationship with Jeremy, constantly letting people who depend on her down.

Kelly had spoken to her mother less than a week ago and her words still ring in her ears; "it's about time you settle down. You can't stay married to your work. It's unhealthy"
She isn't sure if her and Jeremy would even get that far to be considered a couple. In her mind Jeremy is still vulnerable because of his drinking and abuse of prescription medications. If she had her way she would tip everything down the sink, but he would just buy the pills of the street which is a more dangerous scenario.

The doubt fades as she remembers how good Jeremy had made her feel, kissing and cuddling, the gentle touches, how caring he was with his strong hands. She remembers looking up at him as he climaxed, seeing those eyes sparkle as he shuddered and groaned.
Every kiss and lick was full of passion and she has to admit to herself that what Marilyn had heard was completely true. Jeremy is a god in bed.
Kelly physically shakes her head, trying to subdue the want she is feeling. She scrolls through her cell and smirks. Marilyn won't believe it.

"Hi, Kelly" Marilyn answers sounding rather deflated and not her usual happy self.

"Everything okay?"

Marilyn sighs on the other end of the phone.

"You wouldn't believe what's going on over here. Wayne's parents have decided that we've to have an Easter wedding because it's convenient for them. Marjorie doesn't like my wedding dress and I've to change the colour of the bridesmaids dresses. She doesn't like the caterers for the buffet and everything must be organic. I swear she thinks its her wedding" Marilyn explains, a few strangled sobs muffled by a tissue.

"Can't you talk to Marjorie about it?"
"I've tried. She just doesn't want to listen. Wayne's even losing his temper with her and that's not like him. This wedding is really testing everyone"

Kelly feels sorry for her best friend and wishes she could jump through the cell and give her a hug.

"The wedding isn't until next year and there's plenty of time to sort things out with Marjorie. She'll just need to accept that this is your big day and not hers. After all the idiots you've dated in the past, Wayne is definitely a keeper"

"Thanks for listening to me bitch" Marilyn jokes, a slight sob in the background, but she definitely sounds a little bit happier.

"Hey, isn't that what friend's are for?"

"I don't know what I'd do without your rational thinking. Anyway, how's things with you and Jeremy?"
Even on the other end of a phone Marilyn can tell Kelly is blushing.

"Well?"

"Jeremy and I...we spent the night together" Kelly says quietly.

"Fabulous. My work here is done. So, how was it?"

"How was what?" Kelly asks, confused and lost. Her mind is still on what his mouth can do.

"In bed. How was it being in bed with him?"

"Marilyn, he was absolutely fantastic. You weren't kidding when you said he was great in bed. He really knows how to please a girl"

Kelly grins and giggles.

"So, how big was his package?"

"Do you want to know every last detail?" She can hear Marilyn laughing on the other end of the phone.

"I'm your friend and yes."

"He's huge! Look, I need to go. Bye"

Kelly leans back into her chair and grins. She remembers every detail of last night and how he became even more aroused when she sucked on his nipples and kissed down his chest, down that little trail of pubic hair and took him into her mouth. He had died right there.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate to break the news, but there is only a few more chapters left to post....