Disasterology

I Don't Understand, But I Want It More Than Anything

He doesn’t think that anyone had noticed, but I did.
I noticed the mood swings, the random angry outbursts when he feels pressured, the cuts on his wrist.

I noticed it all.

I know he misses the old me, but I haven’t recovered any memories in a while…

And then there are those stupid nightmares.
I know I have them constantly, but I can’t remember what they were about…!

But, that’s not something I need to worry about right now. Vic just came out of the bathroom (probably finished mutilating his wrist) and walked into the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

I took a deep breath before I opened the door, then I quietly walked inside the moonlit room.

He was lying on the bed, his back facing me, small sobs erupting from him.

I had to do something…

I crawled onto the bed and pulled him into my arms.

“Leave me alone…”
I shook my head and pressed my lips to his.
“I’m not gonna leave you alone like this.”

He looked up at me, soft brown eyes full of hurt and despair.

“P-please…kiss me again…”

I don’t really feel the same way towards him, but it didn’t matter. I had to help him somehow.
I kissed him again, running my fingers through his hair.

Why does this feel so right…? I don’t even know if I love him…

His hands moved to my sides and squeezed them a little, causing me to moan into the kiss. He took the liberty to slide his tongue into my mouth, deepening the kiss.

God…he tastes so amazing…

Our tongues danced together as he continued to rub my sides. He then rolled us over so that he was on top of me. He kissed me on the lips one more time before he moved to bite and suck on my neck.

I didn’t bother to hold back the moans.

‘There’s no feelings behind this…it’s only to help him.’

That thought continued to play through my head during the whole make-out session.
Soon he fell asleep, curled up next to me.

I closed my eyes and drifted off as well.

I didn’t have a nightmare. This time…only guilt was present.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thought you guys deserved a tiny smexy scene. ;)
Don't forget to comment, my lovelies~! <3
Title credit: "Guilty" --Since October