Disasterology

If I Cannot Have You, Then Nobody Can

I opened my eyes, the warm sunlight shone through the room. I had a small headache (that’s what I get for drinking last night) and Vic wasn’t here…
I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes, then I stared at my hand for a moment, the silver band glimmering in the light.

This will always be a reminder of Vic’s love and his promise.

I looked over at the dresser. There was a tray with a plate of two Nutella-covered pancakes and two pieces of turkey bacon, along with a glass of orange juice with a small note in front of it.

“Had to go to work. It’s your day off, and I didn’t want to wake you. You looked so peaceful. I hope this makes up for not being there with you. Love you so much. –Vic ♥”

I smiled at the note and started to eat my breakfast. Vic is a really good cook.
I’ll have to make him breakfast in bed sometime. I finished eating and slipped on my boxers before I took the dishes downstairs.

It’s no secret on what I was going to do now. I grabbed the antique metronome from the living room table and ran back upstairs into the piano room. I set it on the piano and turned the dial on.

I let myself get carried away…the notes sounded through the whole room, blocking out the reality.
All of my emotions…poured out right in front of me.

Love. Happiness. Relief. Freedom.

They all played themselves out.

I did this for about a good hour and a half.

I stopped playing and smiled to myself. I really should play this song for Vic.
I felt a hand run though my hair gently. I was still in a small daze from the music, but I giggled slightly.

“You’re home early, Vic.”

No response.

“Hey…what’s wrong…?”
My hair was yanked back, and a cold metal object was pressed against my neck. I froze in fear.

I looked up and saw Ronnie hovering over me.

I was about to yell for help but he cut me off.

“Scream, and I’ll slit your f**king throat without a second thought. Do you understand me?”
I nodded, tears rolling down my cheeks.

“Good. Now, how about we make this fun?” He bent me over the piano, one hand still gripping my hair.
“For every sound, cry, plea, beg or objection, I get to cut you with this knife.” “Ronnie please—!”

One cut on my back.

“You don’t listen very well, do you?” I whimpered in pain.

Another cut on my shoulder.

I bit down on my lip hard to prevent anything else from slipping out.

“Good boy.” His hand released my hair and slid down to the waistband of my boxers.
I shook my head over and over again as he slipped my boxers off.

Another cut.

He undid his belt and came closer to me. “No…! P-please…!”

A cut on my cheek this time.

I screamed out in pain as he slammed into me, harder each time.

Cut. Cut. Cut…

Harder and faster, each being more painful than the last.

More cuts littered my skin as I continued to beg and cry out in pain.
Blood and tears dripped onto the floor and the piano.

He pulled out and threw me to the floor like a rag doll. I curled up on the floor and cried hysterically.
He turned me over so that my back was flat against the floor, then hovered over me.

“How about I give you something to remember me by, Kellin?” I shook my head frantically and screamed out in pain as he dragged the blade against my stomach.

“There. And just so no one can interrupt…” He grabbed my phone and threw it on the ground, breaking it.

He smiled at me, then walked out of the room, singing a small tune.
♪ If I cannot have you, then nobody can. ♪

I was left there: a whimpering, bloody mess on the floor.

I felt consciousness slipping away from me, everything was numb…there wasn’t any more pain.
It was getting harder and harder to breathe…

The last thing I heard was the ticking of the antique metronome.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeaaah...I wanted to start uploading this during winter break so I could focus on studying for the rest of my exams...but I got too excited to upload this...haha...
Anywho! 2nd chapter lovelies! <3
What's gonna happen next?! :O
Tune in next chapter!
Also, so many bands are releasing songs and albums in 2013! Especially Bring Me The Horizon! (Sempiternal sounds soooooo sexy! Listen to it if you like them!)
Title Credit: "Pick Up The Phone" --Falling In Reverse (I do not really support Ronnie, but the rest of the band shouldn't suffer because of him. They still make awesome music.)