Disasterology

Take The Gun, And Count To Three

“Vic…harder…please…!”
I couldn’t control myself anymore. I clawed at his back mercilessly as he slammed harder into me.
He hit one spot, causing me to see stars.

“F**k…! Vic!”
“I’m sorry…! Did it hurt…?!”
“N-no…! There…hit me there again…please…!”

He pressed his lips against mine, slamming into me again.

“I’m…I’m getting close…!” He moaned in agreement.

“Vic!!!”

We both reached our climaxes, breathing heavily. He ran his hand through his hair and rolled off of me so that he was now lying next to me on the bed.

“Vic…?” No response.

I cuddled closer to him and rested my forehead against his back.

“I’m sorry…I’m sorry that I can’t remember…I really want to…but…I just can’t…things are coming back slowly…but…they just don’t make sense…” I allowed a couple of tears to fall.

He still didn’t say anything. He only turned around and held me in his arms.

“Vic…say something…please…”
“Like I said earlier…there’s nothing else to say. I love you, Kellin. I always have. Never forget that.”

He kissed my forehead and wiped my tears away.
“Night, Kell.”

I snuggled closer to him and rested my head on his chest, listening to his calm heartbeat.

“Night…”
-------

I opened my eyes and saw Vic slipping on a pair of jeans, along with his shirt, and grabbed his shoes.

“Vic…?” I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. “Where are you going…?”
He gave me a sad smile as he walked over and kissed me on the lips.

“I’m just going out for a bit. I’ll be back.”
I grabbed his wrist before he could walk away.

“Be careful…don’t do anything stupid…”

He only gave me a quiet ‘okay’ and told me that he loved me before he left.

I have a really uneasy feeling that something bad is going to happen…

I have to remember. I have to remember everything and I have to do it soon.

I grabbed my cell phone and searched for Andy’s number, quickly dialing it.

“Hey…what’s up, Kellin?”

“Andy…this is important. I need you to tell me everything that happened to me. I need to remember everything as soon as possible.”

“Really? What’s the rush…?”

“I don’t know…I just have a feeling that something bad is going to happen.”

He sighed. “Okay. I’ll help.”
I smiled slightly.

“Thank you, Andy.”

“Okay…let’s start from how you guys met…”
-------

This is so frustrating…! I know everything now…! But…none of it seems familiar!!!

F**K!!!

I walked into the piano room, hoping that it could calm me down. I glanced over and saw an antique metronome.

I turned it on and watched the pendulum move back and forth.
I didn’t even think. I just started to play…the notes…my feelings…they all played out in front of me…

Then…it hit me…

The song I was going to play for him…I…I just played it…

Everything was coming back.

The car accident.

The hospital visits.

The times we’ve hung out at the music store.

The time I went to watch him sing a couple of songs for a small concert.

Our first date.

Our first kiss.

The day I came to him after I was beaten by my boyfriend.

The day we confessed to each other.

Everything from these past five years…I remember it all…!
I smiled as a couple of tears ran down my cheek.

I remember…!

I heard footsteps, then the sound of a door closing.

Vic must be back home.
My smile grew as I ran out the room and into our room, but he wasn’t in there.

I looked around and saw a piece of folded paper on the floor.
He must have dropped it.
I opened it and started to read the note.

‘Whoever finds this letter, I want you to pass along this message. I’m sorry that you had to find me like this…but I just couldn’t take it anymore. I couldn’t live with the fact that I constantly hurt the people I love. I’m a screw up. I couldn’t even protect my boyfriend from losing his memory. Mike, I love you. You’re the best brother a guy could ask for. You’ve always put up with me, even when we were kids. Andy, Tony, Jaime, and Oliver, you all were my best friends. All those times we’ve hung out together, I’ll never forget them, and I’m sure you all won’t forget them either. Kellin, I love you so much…you’re my whole world, my everything. Even though I’m gone, I’ll never ever stop loving you. Maybe your memories won’t return, but you’re still strong. You’ll find the strength to move on. You all will be able to move on, and that’s just fine. Also, this is no one’s fault but my own. This was my own choice. I‘m in a better place now and I love you all.
--Victor Vincent Fuentes.’

My body started to shake uncontrollably as I read every word.
No…I can lose him…! Not after I finally remembered everything…!

I froze as I heard the sound of a gun being cocked from the room across from this one.

I dropped the note and ran to the door opening it.

Vic stood in the middle of the room, a gun held against his head.

Everything seemed to move in slow motion as I ran toward him, screaming for him to stop.

We both fell to the floor…

Then the sound of a gunshot rang through the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
AWWWWWH SNAAAAAP!!!!
That's....that's all I got to say actually... .__.
Tune in for the next chapter, lovelies! Answers shall be revealed.
In the meantime, enjoy the pain of this cliffhanger! Muahahahaha!
Title credit: "Russian Roulette" --Rihanna