Disasterology

I Just Want To Feel You

“I still can't believe you’re working on your birthday, Vic.”

I only shrugged my shoulders as a response to Mike and continued to fold the shirts.

“Does anyone know why Kellin went home so early?”

I finally decided to ask the question that’s been running through my mind for about three hours now.

The room was dead silent, but Mike, Andy, and Oliver were all smirking.

I was kind of scared now…

“What’s with the silent smirks…?”

“You’ll see when you get home~!” Andy replied in a sing-song voice.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket to check for messages.

One unread message from Kellin.

‘When are you coming home?’

I looked at the time. 8:07 P.M.

‘I’m on my way now.’

“I’m gonna go guys. See you tomorrow.”

“Bye, Lover Boy! Tell us how everything went, tomorrow!”

I gave them a questioning look before I walked out the door.

I wonder what that was all about…

-------

“Kellin! I’m home!”

I walked into the kitchen and set the keys on the counter.

Soon, two hands covered my eyes. Of course, I smiled.

“I know it’s you, Kell.”

He giggled slightly, pressing his lips against my neck and kissing it softly. I groaned slightly.

“Stop being a tease and let me see you. It’s been a long twelve hours…”

“Fine…but…don’t laugh when you see me…”

He removed his hands and I didn’t hesitate to turn around.

My mouth hung open at the sight in front of me.

Kellin was wearing a maid outfit. A really short dress, with fishnet stockings and black high heels to match. His blue eyes were rimmed perfectly with black eyeliner.

He came closer to me and wrapped his arms around the back of my neck. He didn’t hesitate to press his lips against mine. I leant against the counter and rested my hands on his hips, pulling him even closer as the kiss got deeper. I slipped one hand under his dress and massaged his thigh. He moaned and shivered slightly.

“V-Vic…!”

I moved my lips down his neck, kissing and biting there softly. I slipped another hand to his thigh and lifted him from the ground, carrying him upstairs to the bedroom.

To my surprise, there were rose petals leading to the bed and lit candles all over the room.

I laid him on the bed and kicked my shoes off before I crawled next to him onto the bed. He straddled me and pushed down gently on my chest until I was laying against the pillow. He tried to pull my shirt off and got a little frustrated when he couldn’t do it, so I sat up a little and helped him out.

Of course, I took the liberty to roll us over so that I was on top of him this time.

He pouted slightly.

I smiled and gently kissed his lips.

He kicked of his high heels as I pulled off his stockings.

All that’s left is the dress.

“Kellin, turn over real quick.”

He whined a little, but did so. I quickly found the zipper of his dress and unzipped it, kissing down his back as I slipped off the straps from his shoulders. He turned back over, allowing me to fully pull the dress off, revealing his underwear. I smirked and kissed down from his neck, to his chest, to his stomach.

“I didn’t know you liked wearing frilly underwear, Kellin.” I chuckled slightly and kissed his inner thigh.

He tried to argue, but only moans could come from his mouth.

I pulled off his underwear and tossed it across the room.

I pressed my lips against his again as I undid my belt and took off my pants, tossing them across the room along with my boxers.

“Vic…!” He whined again.

“Impatient, aren’t we?”

Truth is: I didn’t want to wait any longer either.

I wanted his touch. I needed his touch.

Soon enough, the atmosphere of the room was filled with our pants and moans, not giving a solitary damn on who could hear us.

“Vic…f**k! Harder…please!”

He continued to scream and mercilessly claw at my back.

I love when he does that.

I continued to slam into him until we both reached our peak.

I collapsed next to him, breathless. He curled up next to me and rested his head on my chest.

“Happy Birthday, Vic.”

I smiled and kissed his forehead.

“I love you so much, Kellin.”

“I love you too…” He mumbled.

Seconds later, he was asleep.

I carefully snuck out of bed so I could blow out all of the candles, then I quickly crawled back in and pulled Kellin into my arms, drifting off to sleep soon after.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um...hi.
Sooo what had happened was...two days ago, I was working on a new chapter, then something happened to the file (Word claims it was corrupted. ._.) and that was the most updated version that was screwed over. So after about 30 minutes of being pissed and annoyed, I decided that there was room for improvement, I calmed my tits, and I wrote this chapter.
I hope the smexiness makes up for the REALLY LATE UPDATE!
Thanks for being patient with me, lovelies!
I love you all so much! <3
Title credit: "Feel You" --Blackbear
(Also: BMTH's new album= ASDFGHJKL x 10000)