Disasterology

We're Lost With The Love We Once Knew

“Vic…Hey, come on…open the door please…” Andy quietly begged from the other side of the door.

I didn’t respond.

I was too caught up in my thoughts.

Kellin…had forgotten about me…about everyone…even himself…
I wasn’t there to save him…I’m so pathetic…he didn’t deserve any of it…!
Even if he comes back with me…will he ever get his memories back…? Will things return to normal again…

Will he ever love me again…?

It’s been two days and these thoughts didn’t cease to haunt me…

I had to bring myself to clean the piano room too. I had successfully cleaned the piano. However…

The blood stains remained on the floor…

“Vic…Please…”

I got up and unlocked the door, then I walked back to my bed and face-planted into it.
The door opened and I felt the bed dip beside me.

“You can’t stay in here forever…”
“What’s the point…? My whole world…my everything…doesn’t even remember me anymore.”
My voice was barely audible as tears slid down my cheeks and into the pillow.

“That shouldn’t mean anything. You love him, right? Then you don’t give up on him. You guys have been through hell together. You two came so far. Don’t let everything you fought for die because of this. Even if he doesn’t remember, he’s still Kellin. He’s still the same somehow. Now get up. He’s coming home today.”

I shot up from my position. “Really…?”
He nodded. I bit down on my lip.

“Andy I don’t—” “Don’t try to argue with me, Vic.” I bit on my lip again.

“Fine…”
-------

We both stood in front of the room, and my nerves were getting the best of me.

“Andy…I don’t want to do this…”
He grabbed my arm before I could run off. “Listen to me, Fuentes, and listen to me good. I’m not going to stand here and let you walk away from your BOYFRIEND. Do you understand me?”
He was beyond serious right now. I could tell…

I nodded and took a couple of deep breaths before I walked inside the room.

The doctor was in the room removing the I.V. from Kellin’s arm (both of his arms were still bandaged). They both turned their attentions toward me and couldn’t help but shrink a little.
Maybe we’re not supposed to be in he—

“Oh. Right on time.”
The doctor smiled slightly towards us. Kellin tilted his head a little in confusion.
He still manages to be adorable without even trying.

“I’m going to get the paperwork. I’ll be back as soon as possible.” The doctor walked out of the room, leaving me and Andy standing awkwardly in the room.

“So, did the doctor tell you anything?” Andy tried to break the awkward silence, which just made it more awkward…

“He told me…that I was suffering from amnesia…and that I’m staying with you guys…he also said…that one of you is my boyfriend…?”

My heart ached.
“I am…” I whispered, hoping that he didn’t hear me.

“What…?”
My eyes widened. “I-I just wanted to apologize about scaring you the other day…!”

Andy shook his head and took a couple of steps so he was standing beside me.
“Let’s start this right. Shall we? I’m Andy Biersack, a good friend of yours.”
He jabbed a thumb in my direction.
“This awkward, nervous wreck is Vic Fuentes. He’s your boyfriend, Kellin.”

I gave Andy a look of disbelief and he only shrugged. “Okay…” I looked back at Kellin. He had a small smile on his face. I smiled a sad smile back.

“So, did the doctor tell you anything else? Anything about yourself?”

“Um…my name is Kellin Quinn. I’m twenty-six years old…my birthday is…June…June…”

“April 24th, 1986…” I finished his sentence.

The room went silent for a good three seconds.

“Thanks.” His sweet, angelic voice broke the awkward silence.
“That’s all I really know for now…the doctor wouldn’t tell me what happened, or why I was in here…”
I tried my best to not let the tears escape…

“Well, let’s not worry about that right now. Are you ready to go?” Andy must have known that I was on the verge of tears. Kellin nodded and stood up. He took a couple of shaky steps before he tripped on his own feet. Luckily, I caught him before he fell.

He looked up at me, those sparkling blue eyes staring into mine…

Time seemed to stop…it felt like it was just us…
And a small blush appeared on his cheeks.

It’s just like last time…

It hurts so much that he doesn’t remember…

“Are you two okay?”
We both broke our gaze and turned our attention to Andy. We both nodded before I helped Kellin back on his feet. Andy gave me a knowing, sympathetic look.

Before he could say anything, the doctor walked back in with the paperwork. Andy signed off everything while the doctor explained how to take care of Kellin's injuries.
Kellin stood there awkwardly, chewing on his bottom lip.
I smiled a little.

He still does act the same.

“Hey, Kell…?” He looked at me, a little confused. At least he recognizes that nickname a little.
“Do you want a piggy back ride?”

He smiled brightly and nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwwhz :O
First thing: I don't know if that's really Kellin's birthday. (there was no info, Google has failed me!)<- I do now thanks to Aly6InReverse! Thank you! <3
Second: WINTER BREAK BIATCHES!!! >:D
I took my last exam today and got out early! <3
Soooo more time for me to write and update, my lovelies! <3 :3
Don't forget to comment, subcribe and share!
Title credit: "August" --Abandon All Ships