I'll Carry You Home Tonight

Chapter 7

I woke up the next morning my head pounding, my mouth feeling dry and furry, I rolled over and lay watching Jacks peaceful sleeping form for a while before nudging him awake, he jumped and looked over at me a small smile on his face before pulling me in to another warm cuddle, I loved breathing in his soft scent to me it meant safety and warmth.

He gently nudged me I looked up at him his eyes still bleary and a goofy grin on his face

“good morning beautiful how are you feeling?”

“im okay my head hurts a little”

“Lets go down stairs and get you some coffee you never know you might just shut my sister up” I looked at him confused “Don’t worry she’s got this thing that I’m gay and I’m hooking up with my best friend”

I was still slightly confused as I pulled my booty shorts back on and flattened my hair down, he put his hand out to me and slowly lead my down stairs in to the kitchen where two women where sat at the breakfast bar, they both turned and looked at me, I smiled uneasily.
“Hello”

The younger of the two started to snigger

“Oh my god Jack you didn’t?!? She’s the school bike? Seriously? You have issues dude!”

The older of the two looked at me, I felt my face burn up and turned walking towards the front door I grabbed my boots and heard a voice behind me

“See! Hooker boots! I fucking told you, you need testing baby bro!”

I wrenched the front door open and stepped out in to the cool morning air allowing it to wash over my flushed body for a second until I started walking away, hurt and shame gripping my bones.

After walking for what felt like a lifetime I turned up at my front door and let my self in, nana was sat in her chair facing the tv her eyes vacant, I slipped my boots off and walked towards her

“Nana?” I touched her arm, it was unusually cold, I began to shake and panic “NANA!”

No response, I fumbled through my pockets for my phone and rammed the buttons until the correct number for the services came up

“911 whats your emergency?”

“Hello my nana I think shes dead I don’t know shes not moving she wont answer me!”

“Is the casualty breathing?”

Tears streamed down my face and my words came out thick and fast

“I….I don’t know!”

I didn’t want to touch her, everything slowly went numb.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long to update!
I've been so busy but am now brimming with ideas and am hoping to get some decent work done on this tonight!