Status: i Don't even know

These Fading Nights

Mystical Friendships

I walked into the school to be greeted by my “friends”. I wouldn’t really call them my friends, I just kind of hang with them. In reality they are dicks.

“Hey Vic!” Ronnie called out to me.

“Sup man?”

“So I don’t know if you already heard this or not, but you remember that kid that you used to hang out with all the time when you barely moved here?” he looked at me right in the eye, and it made me feel uncomfortable.

“Jaime?” I asked cocking an eyebrow.

“Yeah, yeah, well so apparently he’s gay!”

“So?” I was kind of confused on why this mattered at all.

“He’s gay dude!” he had a big smile on his face.

“Why does this matter? Do you have a problem with it?” I was getting kind of frustrated at this point.

“Well, I-I I was just saying because you guys used to be super close and I mean he probably wanted to bone you.” Oh my god what the actual fuck, this guy is retarded I can’t even.

“I don’t think so man, I mean, we were really good friends, and I already knew he was gay.”

“What! You knew he was gay? Why did he ask you out?”

“Oh my god Ronnie, shut the fuck up no!” fuck this guy was getting on my last nerve. Then the bell signaling to go to class rang.

“Well I gotta go to class, see you at lunch man.” I told as I made my way past him towards my first period. I got there just as the late bell rang. I took my normal seat, where I was right next to Jaime, but he wasn’t here yet, and neither was Tony. Great, I wonder what they’re doing.

“Okay everyone get in your groups.” The teacher called out. Everyone got out of their seats and got with their partner. I just rolled my eyes and pulled out my notebook, and scribbled down some lyrics “I don’t care if your beautiful lips exist out there, ‘cause I’m wonderless why the best can’t make it in Hollywood.” “And I can't wait
Just to see you again
and your two faces are locked on mine.”

“Nice of you two to join us.” I heard the teacher call out and I looked up to see Jaime and Tony strolling in. Jaime’s cheeks were stained pink, and Tony had a devilish smile on his face. I just closed my notebook and shoved it in my backpack. Tony approached me.

“So we should get something done during class.” He stated.

“Yeah, whatever man.” I wanted to be friends with Tony just because he didn’t seem like a bad dude, but fuck man, it’s so hard to make the boyfriend of the guy you really care about your friend, especially when they aren’t willing to be friends.

“Not that I care, but you seem a little on edge.” He said and snapped me back in.

“Huh, oh ugh kind of I guess.” I told him not finding the words. You know what fuck it. Rip the motherfucking band-aid off. “Okay let’s cut the shit. Be real with me. I mean honestly Tony, I don’t hate I actually think you’re a pretty cool dude, and I don’t like having enemies, so how about we burry the hatchet and just start over. If not this project would most likely be torture for both of us.”

He looked up at me and just stared at me. Probably wondering whether or not I was joking.

“Are you serious?” he sound like he wanted to believe it was, which gave me a glimmer of hope.

“Well yeah, I mean, I think I might have been wrong about you or something. Maybe. I mean we don’t have to be friends if you don’t want to, I just don’t want us to hate each other.”

He seemed honestly baffled. I think he was still trying to comprehend the conversation.

“Ughh, I honestly don’t really know what to say. I mean you’re not a total dick but I just don’t know. I mean I guess?”

“Is that a yes I’m confused.” I was just like what?

“Ugh, yeah?” okay what the fuck. I laughed.

“You’re weird man.” He smiled at me.

“You’re the one who wants to be friends with me so maybe you’re the weird one, bro.” Wow he had a really cute smile. I guess I see what Jaime sees in this guy. Oh god stop it Vic what are you doing? You CAN NOT start liking the guy who likes Jaime. Seriously mind what the fuck.

“Fine, well now that the awkward I hate this guy tension is gone, we should get started on this.”

“Oh, ugh, yeah for sure dude.” He pulled out some of the papers we were working on last night, and started to shade them in with a pencil. While he did this he got really close to the paper and sometimes he would stick his tongue out just a little bit. It was one of the most adorable things I had ever seen in my life. Fuck man! Why? Why couldn’t he be ugly? Or at least like unattractively weird, or like pick his nose or something? Why did he have to be like the sweetest guy ever, and incredibly good looking, like what the fuck why?

FUCK ME, IF I START TO LIKE THIS GUY I WILL SERIOUSLY KILL MYSELF, LIKE NO WHY?
♠ ♠ ♠
i know i haven't been updating as often as i used to, and i'm sorry, i am trying to update more often, but i'm like never home so yeah.
well i hope you are enjoying this story. I don't exactly know where i'm going with this but i might introduce a new student later and it will most definitely fuck everything up. tell me stuff. suggestions, if you want.
Comment, Subscribe,and all that shit. well i love you if you like this story. BYE.