Status: i Don't even know

These Fading Nights

Book Covers

What the fuck? Is all that came to mind when Tony told me that he was ‘friends with Vic now. I was happy about it, honestly I was, but I just don’t know if I trust Vic. I know that I’m his friend and I care about him I guess, but still, if he fucks with Tony I have no doubt in my mind that Tony would end him.

“Yeah, I guess you were right.” Tony continued.

“Right about what?” I asked staring at him as he looked down at the table we were sitting at. His smile was to die for.

“About not just jumping to conclusions.” He said as he looked up to me and pulled my face into his. I could feel his smile on my lips and I couldn’t hold mine back. I honestly felt so happy when I was with him, I haven’t felt good in a long time.

I saw Vic walking down the hall, he seemed to be walking towards us. Which caught me off guard at first but then I remembered that he was friends with Tony now.

“Hey guys!” he called shifting his eyes between Tony and I as he took a seat across from us.

“Hey man!” Tony told him. Vic gave him like a bro hug or something. It was weird. They smiled at each other, which for some reason made me feel awkward.

“Hey Himes, how is your project coming along?” Vic asked shifting the focus on me.

“Oh, ugh, it’s going pretty well, we agreed on what we wanted to do with is and the visual so, yeah. We’re actually going to meet up to do some work on it one of these days. How is yours going?” I asked. I think that this project is starting to become a little more like a competition.

“Well, I think that we are going to get an A+ because your boyfriend here is super smart and really good at like drawing and shit.” Vic pointed at Tony. Tony was smiling and kind of blushing.

“What I didn’t know you could draw?” I stated.

“Well, I mean, I’m not that good. I would say average would be a go-“

“Cut the shit dude, your really good.” Vic interrupted.

“Yeah I mean if Vic says your good then you must be amazing because he’s not one for giving compliments.” Which was true, Vic was one to receive compliments not receive them. Tony just smiled and dismissed it. He was like the opposite of Vic, he was modest, trustworthy, and smart. Well I guess Vic is smart, but he doesn’t like to show it. The lunch bell rang and we all parted ways. My classes went by fairly quickly after lunch, it felt like no time had passed when I met Tony by his car. Our eyes met and a smile ran across his lips.

“Hey beautiful.” He murmured, and gave me a quick peck before opening the door. I just smiled back at how perfect he was.

“So you’re hanging out with Vic later right?” I asked once he started driving.

“Oh, ugh, yeah. If you want I can bail and we can, ugh, continue what we started this morning?” he asked with a smirk.

“Nice try, but no. It’s fine, I have homework I have to do anyways, so just call me when you get home okay?”

“Of course.” He said smiling at me. He dropped me off at my house after giving me a kiss goodbye. I pulled out my keys from my back pocket and opened the door. My parents weren’t home so I just went straight to my room. If I could live my life from my bed I would. I stared at the ceiling for a little while, just thinking about anything and everything. All these questions were flooding my mind. Why did Vic all of a sudden want to be Tony’s friend? Why did he all of a sudden want to be my friend? What did he want? He already fucked me over once, what make me think he won’t again? What are his motives? I know that Vic only does something because he wants something out of it. So what does he have to gain by being mine and Tony’s friend? Ugh, fuck this.

I sat up on my bed and sighed deeply. I just hope that he doesn’t plan on doing anything stupid. Whatever, I’ll just get started on my homework.

Well that plan didn’t work out. I fell asleep on the desk and was woken up by a text from Tony.

From:Tony
Hey gorgeous, I just got home, I would have called, but I’m tired so I’m going to sleep. Goodnight. Sweet dreams ;).

I just threw my phone down. I took my clothes until I was down to just my boxers and just fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
FILLER. okay this sucks so bad, but whatever. i have to go to practice right now so it is kind of rushed too so weeeeeeee!
anyways, i made my decision and the new character will be introduced in the next chapter yay! Okay i love you for reading and subscribing and commenting. so yeah have fun. bye.