Status: i Don't even know

These Fading Nights

The New Guy

I woke up the next morning more tired than I was when I had fallen asleep, which is weird because I slept for like the whole afternoon and night. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I just changed quickly and walked into the bathroom. I looked back at someone in the mirror, it was hard to believe that it was me. My eyes were droopy and my hair was all over the place. I sighed and tried to manage my hair the best I could before just quitting and put on a black beanie. I brushed my teeth and grabbed my bag, then I was out the door.

Tony was standing against the door like he always did. He smiled at me, I gave him a fake smile. I don’t know why though, usually I was so happy to see him. His smile faded, which made me feel even worse. He opened the car door for me, then went to take his spot next to me.

“What’s wrong?” he asked me tentatively.

“Oh, ugh, nothing. I’m fine.” I really wish I knew so that I could explain to him, but I just didn’t know.

“Jaime. Look at me.” He put his hand under my chin and made me look at him. “What’s wrong? Did I do something wrong?” I felt so bad I didn’t want Tony to feel like it was his fault, because it wasn’t. this feeling felt so familiar, yet so strange. I feel like I felt like this before I just can’t remember when or why.

“No, I-It’s not you. I just don’t know. I feel… sad? I don’t know. Don’t worry I’ll be fine.”

“That’s something someone who is all but ‘fine’ would say.” He said as he started the engine, seeming annoyed. He probably thinks that I’m trying to hide something from him. I let out a sigh. I really do not want to fight with Tony, he was the only person keeping me sane at this point.

“Tony, please don’t be mad.” I said innocently.

“Jaime.” He said sternly. “What are you hiding?” he was almost yelling. “I feel like you just keep so many secrets from me, and all I want is to be there for you. No matter what it is!” Tony had never yelled at me before.

We were in the parking lot now.

“Tones, I’m not hiding anything from you, okay? I just have a bad feeling in my stomach like something is off, fuck. I don’t know what to tell you because I don’t even know why I feel like this okay!” I was almost yelling. Fuck, I had never even raised my voice at him.

He faced me and kissed me. I didn’t even see it coming, he was so fast. I heard a clicking noise. I think it was a seat belt click, next thing I knew he was climbing on top of me. Oh my god. His lips moved to my neck. I bit my lip trying to not make any embarrassing noises. What how the fuck did we get from yelling at each other to this? This is weird, but I’m not complaining.

Then he started giggling.

“What?” I asked him.

“It’s sad how much I just wanted you when you stated yelling at me. I have to say, it was pretty hot.” He had a stupid smile on his face.

“I know I’m hot, but I didn’t say you could stop.” I said jokingly.

“Damn, a little cocky are we?” he said looking down. I just shrugged and brought him in for one more kiss.

“Okay we should get to class.” I told him once our lips separated.

“I guess.” He said as he opened the door and took my hand. I smiled back at him and we walked happily to our first class.
~

I took a seat next to Austin so we could talk about our project and stuff. I looked around the class and notice that everyone had a partner and no one had three-person group, which usually happened, I don’t know why I thought that was weird.

I heard the door open, and turned to see who was coming like the nosey teenager I was. It was a really skinny pale boy with black hair and bluish gray eyes. I hadn’t seen him before, which was weird because I would definitely notice a pretty face like that.

The teacher talked quietly to boy.

“Jaime? Raise your hand.” I heard the teacher call. I did as she said. She walked over with the boy close behind her.

“Jaime, Austin, this is Kellin,” she said gesturing towards the boy, he smiled shyly staring at the floor. He was adorable. “He will be in your group for this project.” She then proceeded to walk to her desk. I looked up at the boy and smiled at him.

“Don’t be shy Kellin! Go ahead take a seat and we can give you the lay of the land.” He looked at me and just smiled back, pulling up a chair. I looked at Austin who seemed to be as curious about this boy as I was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another whatever chapter i just wanted to give you guys the new character, so here you go. i might update again later tonight but i'm not sure, so if i don't i'm sorry. i know that i won't be updating tomorrow though. So tell me what you think.