Status: i Don't even know

These Fading Nights

There's Something About Weeknights in the Suburbs

Today started like any other day. I woke up got my stuff and headed to school where I would see Tony and Jaime. The bell rang signaling to go to class I smiled at the thought that I would be seeing them both.

I walked to my next class hoping I would be there after Jaime and Tony, and for once I was. I still really like Jaime and it kind of kills me a little every time I see them kiss. They are both great people honestly, but I jus-, not together. I just need someone to take my mind off of them. I took my seat next to Tony so we could work on our project.

About ten to fifteen minutes after class had started a skinny boy with black hair and pale skin walked through the door. I have never seen this guy, he had bluish eyes. He must be new because I would most definitely have remembered him. I watched him curiously as he approached the teacher and seemed to introduce himself to her but it was really awkward for him just telling by the way he moved his hair away from his eyes and looked at the ground when he spoke.

I examined the room. I noticed that everyone had a partner and there were no groups of three, which meant that this kid would have to be put in a group and I was really hoping that it was mine.

“Hey!” Tony said, flipping the switch in my brain. I met his eyes. He had that smirk on his face that made me feel like he had a really snarky comment coming.

“You’re like undressing him with your eyes ya’ know.” He smiled back at me.

“Not even dude! I just was li-“ he cut me off.

“You were ‘just like’ totally checking him out. Don’t even try to deny it!” he said laughing.

“Whatever man, there is no winning with you.” I answered defeated.

“I know.” He smiled brilliantly. I swear I need someone because this is killing me. Maybe this kid is cool, he has the looks, I guess we’ll just have to see.

I saw the teacher lead this new boy to Jaime’s group and couldn’t help but feel disappointed that he wasn’t in my group.
~
The bell rang and I walked to the table that we always hung out at fro lunch and was pleasantly surprised to see the new guy sitting with Jaime. I smiled internally and tried to keep a straight face, I didn’t want to freak him out the first time I met him.

“Vic!” Jaime announced when he saw me walking towards the table. The dark haired boy looked up at me and I just wanted to be closer to him, it’s like his eyes pierced my soul. (I don’t think I can get any gayer)

“Hey Himes.” I told him as I took a seat.

“This is Kellin.” He said pointing to the dark haired boy.

“Hi, I’m Vic.” I told him offering a small smile. He smiled back at me shyly and quickly averted his eyes back to Jaime. It was cute.

I tried not to look at him much, I didn’t want to seem really creepy.

After lunch we all went our separate ways and the day went by really slow. I had just met this person and he was constantly crowding my thoughts. I don’t want to tell Jaime or Tony either. Especially not Jaime I mean I still really care about him and I want him, but maybe he’s better off with out me.

Well I don’t care if he’s better off with out me because I want him so yeah. I don’t know. I drove home and went straight to my room. I threw my phone on the floor and slid face first into my bed and just started laughing so hard. I was laughing so hard that I was actually crying a little. Then Mike walked in.

“Hey-, are you crying?” he asked concerned which made me laugh even harder.

“N-No I was laughing, why what do you want?”

“Nothing, phone.” He said throwing the phone next to me and walked out muttering something.

“Hello?” I answered still kind of giggling.

“Vic! It’s Jaime.”

“Hey Himes what’s up?”

“Nothing, me and Tony were just wondering if you wanted to hang out or something.”

“Being a third wheel? That’s sounds like soo much fun, but I think I’m going to pass.” I answered sarcastically.

“Shut up be ready in like 20, I’ll find someone else so you won’t be the ‘third wheel’.”

“Bu-“

“Bye!”
*CLICK

He did not just hang up on me! What the hell Jaime! Ugh! Fuck my life. I threw the phone on the bed and just sat there and waited. I wonder what he meant? Who is he going to bring? This is going to suck butt. I don’t even want to go! He’s probably trying to set me up with some random lonely dude he knows and he thinks I’m lonely too so, I just wish he would tell me instead of just leaving me hanging.

The twenty minutes didn’t drag like I thought I guess I drowned it out with my thoughts. Jaime called and told me he was outside. I got into the car, and as soon as I did Tony locked the doors. I tried to unlock it with out him noticing but it wouldn’t have mattered if I did because he put the child lock on it. This bastard is crafty I’ll give him that.

“So are you guys kidnapping me so you could have your way with me and lock me inside a dungeon?” I asked casually.

“No! We have a surprise for you!” they laughed and smiled at each other. It made me want to throw up.

Tony started the car and headed down the street towards the other side of town.

I don’t know what is going on I just really hope that it’s not a blind date.
♠ ♠ ♠
Agh i am so sorry i haven't bee updating don't hate me.
I'm going to try to make it more interesting and the next chapter should be good. tell me what you think! and what is your favorite part? favorite character? what ship do you like the best?
TELL ME. okay BYE.