Status: i Don't even know

These Fading Nights

I Will Be The Fly On Your wall

I am like freaking the fuck out! I have no idea what to wear! Do I wear what I’m wearing now or? How do you even act? What is this? I’m not good at this. Wait, why am I freaking out? Jaime just said that he wanted me to go because he didn’t want Vic to feel weird. It’s not like it’s a date or anything. I mean its just four dudes hanging. Even though two of them are together an- oh my god I need to stop thinking so much. I mean I don’t even know if Vic is gay or anything. I don’t even know if I like him.

Ugh fuck this. I lay back on my bed and looked around until I heard my phone vibrating. I grabbed it and saw that it was Jaime.

Jaime:
Hey! We’re outside.

I slipped my phone into my pocket and headed out into the hallway.

“Mom! I’m going out!” I yelled as I made my way outside.

“Okay!” I think my mom is more excited about me leaving the house than I am.
I walked towards the car where I could see Jaime’s teeth shine from inside the car. I opened the back door and saw Vic with his arms crossed, looking down. I just sat down and closed the door.

“Kellin!” Jaime yelled. I giggled. “We’re going to go play mini golf and maybe some laser tag.” Jaime added.

“Sick.” I just said with a smile.

Jaime looked at Vic with narrowed eyes, Vic just sighed and looked out through the other window. Was it me? Do I like smell or something? Does he hate me already? What the fuck?

“He’s just being a dick, don’t pay attention to him.” Tony told me. There was something about Tony that just felt reassuring. I can see why Jaime likes him so much.

Soon enough we got to this little place called “Camelot”. It looked like a cool little place. I got out of the car and closed the door behind me. Jaime put his arm around my shoulder and led me to the back. Where we found the mini golf. Tony walked ahead of us and asked for the stuff. While Vic strolled in casually behind us.

“What’s his deal?” I whispered to Jaime in an annoyed voice. He let out a small chuckle.

“He’s just a dick, but I think he likes you and just doesn’t want anyone else to know.”

“How do you know?” I asked him.

“Because that was me.” Then he walked towards Tony and kissed him.

What does he mean?

Tony and Jaime approached me and Vic, who was a safe distance from me.

“Okay guys. Are you ready for me to kick all of your guys’ asses? Or?” Tony laughed as he handed us eat a club or whatever they’re called. I just smiled in response. We walked over to the first par, which was pretty straightforward, just sink it in the hole straight ahead. Jaime went first and it took him three tries to get it in. then it was Tony’s turn and it took him two tries. Tony giggled and Jaime made a pouty face. Tony walked over towards Jaime and started doing ‘couple stuff’ while Vic took his turn, it took him two tries too. Then finally it was my turn, I was kind of nervous because I had never played before. Much to my surprise I got a hole in one.

“Whoa! Dude I didn’t know you could play?” Tony called out with both arms in the air as he walked over to give me a high five.

“Beginners luck?” Jaime gave me the thumbs up and we proceeded to the next par.

I did surprisingly well so far, way better than I could have hoped for.

Finally we got to the 18th par and this one ate your ball so you only got one shot. If you make the shot you get a free large pizza and a free private laser tag session.

The par had a green crocodile whose mouth opened and closed and inside of his mouth was where you had to get the ball into.

Jaime went up first, he hit the ball and it was nowhere near the hole.
“Aww.” He said as he moved out of the way so Tony could shoot.

Tony shot and it went up the mouth but it got closed out when the crocodile closed his mouth.

“Fuck you!” Tony screamed. I couldn’t help but laugh at how competitive Tony was.

I guess Vic gave up and just threw the ball at the crocodile.

“Jesus Vic.” We all said in unison.

Then it was my turn. I put the ball down on the green and focused on the crocodile. I didn’t really care if I made it or not I just wanted this awkward night to be over.

I got ready to shoot and just I was about to swing a loud noise sounded and I jumped. I accidentally hit the ball and it hit the sides of the par and bounced straight into the crocodile’s mouth and the buzzer sounded.

“Wha?” I said confused.

Tony ran up to me and picked me up and span around.

“Hell yeah!” he screamed. I was too shocked to even move.

A boy walked up to us who worked there. I recognized him though.

“Kellin?” the boy asked. Oh I remember now. His name is Austin I met him at school today.

“Austin?!” Tony said surprised. “I didn’t know you worked here.”

“Oh, ugh, yeah. Actually I was just about to clock out.” He said. “So you guys got the last par? That’s awesome! Well, here is your free pizza coupon and laser tag.” He said smiling at me. I took it and in some adrenaline rush just asked him.

“Oh, hey do you want to hang with us and get some pizza.” I don’t know why I asked but it just came out.

“Ugh, yeah! For sure, I’m just going to clock out and meet you guys inside.” He said smiling at me. What the fuck?

I could feel everyone’s eyes on me and I didn’t like it.

“What?” I asked to no one in particular.

“Kellin and Austin sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-“
“No! What, I was being polite! It would be pretty dickish if I just took his pizza coupon and didn’t like invite him to eat some with us.” I cut Tony off. I’m sure my cheeks were absolutely flushed.

I don’t know why I just invited Austin like that. It just felt right I guess.
♠ ♠ ♠
What.
I don't know. Tell me stuff bro.