Status: i Don't even know

These Fading Nights

There's No One There On The Other Side

We walked into the pizza parlor inside of the Camelot place. I gave Tony the coupon and he walked over to order it while Jaime and I walk to an empty table. I think Vic had gone to the bathroom, I don’t fucking know. Once we sat down I knew that I would be bombarded with questions from Jaime that I couldn’t answer.

“So you like Austin.” I rolled my eyes.

“Jaime, I just asked if he wanted some pizza. It’s not a big deal.” I don’t like it when people try to make a big deal out of things that I do.

Jaime was about to say something, but then Vic sat like two inches away from me. Honestly it made me feel a little uncomfortable. Jaime gave him that look he gave him in the car again.

“Okay, look Kellin,” I was surprised that he spoke at all, but I looked at him. “I’m sorry that I’ve been acting weird all night. I guess I’m just shy or whatever.” It sounded like he had a hard time admitting that, or maybe not I don’t really know him so.

“It’s okay.” I told him he looked up at me and smiled.

“Yay.” Jaime chimed in.

We both looked at him and laughed. Tony came to the table and sat next to Jaime and put his arm over his shoulder. Jaime blushed and looked behind me. I turned around and saw Austin. He walked over so us and stopped in front of me.

“Hey Kellin. Sorry I have to bail, something came up. Rain check?” I was kind of relieved because I didn’t really want it to be awkward because I feel like Jaime would have made it weird.

“Yeah. No problem. See you on Monday!” he smiled at me and waved to Tony and Jaime.

I shifted back into my seat and looked up at Jaime, who I was sure had a comment to be made. He had a smirk on his face.

“What?” I demanded.

“Nothing.” He tried to hold in a giggle. Whatever, I don’t care.

“So.” Vic added. “Well why don’t we play a game?” That’s never a good thing.

“What did you have in mind Victor?” Tony asked raising an eyebrow.

“The usual thing that people do when you just meet someone. Let’s start with Kellin. Okay Kellin. Tell us three things about yourself and one has to be a lie, we have to guess what the lie was, okay?”

“Ugh, okay?” I have to think. It has to be a good one. “Okay 1. I have never been in a relationship 2. I can sing 3. I hate walnuts.” Those were horrible I can’t even think. I’m horrible at question games.

“The first one.” Vic shouted immediately after I finished. I just nodded and looked at Tony and Jaime waiting for their response.

“Yeah the first one.” They both said.

“No, your all wrong.”

“What! No way!” Vic blurted out.

“Way. I fucking love Walnuts.” Jaime and Tony started laughing so hard, they had to hold on to each other.

“How have you not been in a relationship?” Vic pressed on.

“Umm, I don’t know? Because no one likes me?” I laughed.

The pizza guy came and left the pizza in front of us. I reached and gabbed a plate and a slice. This pizza is fucking great! I love it!

“I just can’t believe it.” Vic was still on this?

Soon we finished the pizza. It didn’t last and that made me kind of sad.

“Laser tag anyone?” Tony offered.

“I’m game!” I added

We all got up and walked over to the laser tag area. We handed the girl at the entrance the voucher, she told us that we would be having a private game as soon as the current party was done. So we sat down in the corner.

“So how are you liking San Diego?” Vic asked.

“Well so far I like it.” I haven’t been here long enough to know for sure, but it’s better than Michigan for sure.

“That’s good.” Then the lady called us over to put our suits on or whatever.

We were all geared up and ready to go. We walked in to dark room and were told as soon as the buzzer went off to spread out and shoot each other. The buzzer went off and I ran. I shot Tony and I heard him yell. I would hid in corners and it was really fun. I was looking over my shoulder when all of a sudden I just feel something hit hard against my chest and I fall to the ground.

“Oh my god I’m so sorry Kellin! Are you okay?” Vic asked concerned.

“Oh ugh yeah, I’m fine.” I said as he offered me his hand and helped me up. My face was inches from his and we were looking into each other’s eyes. His lips moved closer to mine and they soon met. I let my gun go, he did too and but his hand on my face. Then we split up. With out any warning I shot him and ran away giggling.

“I’m going to get you for that!” he called from me but I had already slipped away and was hiding in another corner. I let my back hit the wall and I drop to the floor as I ran a finger along my lips. I couldn’t help but smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know the last chapter was weird and i just wanted to write another one. So yeah i hope you guys like it. Tell me how you feel about it. All of these like side love projects. okay bye :).