Status: i Don't even know

These Fading Nights

Midsummer Night's Dream

I walked over to Brianna I just wanted to go home.

“Hey!” I called out to her.

“Oh hey, how did it go?” She said when she had turned around.

I explained to her everything that had happened with Vic. She was the only one that knew the real reason why I hated Vic.

She drove me home and I walked into the door with out saying a word and just went straight to my room. I just lay on my stomach on my loyal bed and screamed into the bed. I turned onto my back and stared at the ceiling.

Our lips were stuck to each other almost like glue. I didn’t mind it though. I could stick to him like this for the rest of my life. Every time our lips touched I felt like I just needed more. So I inhaled with our lips still pressed against each other. I never wanted this to end. Just then he moved his hands to put them on my waist. He slowly moved up pulling my shirt off. I hate it when he teases me like that. He smirked because he knew how I felt. He pushed me to the ground and our lips collided once more, while he ran his fingers down from my neck until he got to the button of my jeans. Then he unbuttoned my pants with his teeth, honestly I didn’t know why that was probably the hottest thing ever I could feel the blood run to the tip of my throbbing member.

“OH MY GOD STOP!” I almost yelled as I pounced on him flipping us over and onto the floor. He was giggling.

“Don’t worry it will come in due time.” He said winking at me. As I was on top he put his hands on my lower back creating pressure between us. I moved so that I was to his side and we were facing each other. He pulled me closer to him and the friction that he was creating between our hips was intense to say the least.
*BEEP BEEP BEEP

FUCK MY LIFE.
Another horrible day at school, and I have to deal with that prick Vic. Ugh! I grabbed my stuff changed quickly and bolted out of the door. Tony was waiting for me like usual.

“What’s up with you?” he questioned he could probably the frustration in my eyes.

“I’m fine.” I was probably everything but fine.

“Jaime, I know you.” I stopped walking to his car and faced him. Tony was a tall boy with a dermal piercing and few tattoos on his right arm. He had big brown eyes and was the most adorable person ever. He looks like an ass hole but he was probably the sweetest person on this planet.

“Its okay. Really I’m fine Tones.” He wasn’t convinced but we both got into the car. We were on our way to school in complete silence, but then Tony broke it.

“So how was yesterday?” he asked trying to make this less awkward.

“It was alright, I hung out with Brianna and we went to the mall it was pretty cool.” Until Vic had to show up and fuck everything up.

“That’s it?” He asked keeping his eyes on the road.

“Yes?” I was confused.

“You didn’t see anyone you knew at the mall?” He fucking knew didn’t he? Tony doesn’t like Vic at all, in fact he fucking despised him.

“Yeah, I saw Vic.” He kind of laughed an angry frustrated laugh.

“What?” I demanded.

“Vic? Really your going to let that prick back into your life.” Where the fuck is he getting this shit. I only told Brianna about what happened between Vic and me. She fucking told him, that little bitch.

“What are you talking about?”

“After all the shit that happened between you guys your going to just let him back into your life?” he was fucking pissed. I have never seen him this mad. I don’t even know how to react to what was happening. I just sat there trying to process this I just didn’t know what to say to him. I did let this prick back into my life, it would probably destroy me all over again, but…

“Tony calm down.” He was about to crack.

“CALM DOWN? YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN?” okay what the fuck is up with this kid I am just fucking lost. The car stopped and we were in the parking lot he exhaled then he faced me.

“Jaime, you don’t deserve to be treated the way that Vic treats you, you need someone who knows you better than you know yourself and someone that wants what’s best for you.” That sounds like my bed.

Then he leaned in and our lips met.

OKAY THIS WAS NOT HAPPENING. WHERE’S MY ALARM?
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm sorry i haven't been updating lately i'm just stuck and i don't know what to do. Anyways i hope you guys like this but anyways comment and stuff.