Status: So this is a A7X story. I also have this story on Wattpad. My name on there is also Meagan_Mayhem. I have a lot more chapters up, you have to fan me to read them because they made one chapter restricted. SOOOOOOOOOO I hope I get as big of a response on here.

Nightmare

Carry On

"Val! I swear to god! I know what I saw and I saw Katherine!" Michelle yelled down the phone.

She has woken up about an hour ago. I found that I couldn't appear to her again like I previously had. While that disappointed me, I knew that forcing this was going to more damage than what it was worth. Michelle had literally spun around in circles looking for me and then pulled her phone out and called Valary. Val, of course, was unsure of what to make of this revelation. I would have called Michelle a psycho and told her to get help had I been in Val's place.

"Michelle... I think maybe you're overworking yourself." Val's voice filled the previously quiet room. Michelle let out a cry of frustration.

"No Val! I know that I saw her. Please believe me. Please!" Michelle began crying. I sighed and tuned her out.

"Seems like you've gotten yourself in a bit of a pickle." I screamed and shot out of my seat. Michelle didn't seem to have heard. That relieved me. I gasped when I saw Jimmy standing in the foyer of the kitchen.

"Jimmy?!" I stared at the man who had been avoiding me previously. He stared back at me with emotionless eyes. I darted forward and threw myself into his arms. I didn't even care that he didn't hug me back. I don't think I really gave him the chance. "Jimmy! Don't do that to me. Don't avoid me again! Please." I cried.

Jimmy stared down at me and his lips curled at the sides. I don't see the humor in this situation.

"You mean you actually cared?" Jimmy eyes narrowed. "Don't you dare lie to me either." I stared at Jimmy in horror. How could he even suggest that I didn't care?

"Of course I cared Jimbo. I... I love you too much to have not missed you." I stared at him waiting for any spark of the Jimmy I knew and love. There wasn't any sign.

"You hesitated there for a minute Katherine." Jimmy said simply. I growled in frustration and smashed our lips together. Jimmy tensed up immediately. He unfroze though when I pushed him against the wall and ground against him to create a sweet friction. Jimmy groaned. "Don't do something you are gonna regret Katherine."

"Who said I was going to regret this?"

"You regretted it last time." I was breathing heavily and stared at Jimmy through heavy lids.

"I never regretted it James Owen Sullivan!" I pushed myself away from him.

"Yeah right." Jimmy scoffed. I glared at him.

"You wouldn't know James! You were to busy avoiding me!" He shot across the room quicker than I had time to react.

"Shut the fuck up Kat! You don't know what I was doing." Jimmy leaned down to my neck and bit roughly.

I would never say it out loud, but an angry Jimmy really turned me on once you got past how terrifying he looked. Trust me; he was terrifying. Then again a short midget being angry was scary to. CouchJohnnyCoughCough. You never knew where he was going to pop out at.

"Jesus Christ!" I shouted as he literally sank his teeth into my neck. If I had been alive I would have blood pouring down my neck.

"Sorry. It's just me. Not Jesus Christ." Jimmy let out a throaty chuckle which sent shivers down my spine. It sounded so fucking sexy. Him and his lisp were going to be the death of me. Err... Second death of me? I moaned loudly as he nursed the wound on my neck. "Are you going to quit accusing me of shit and let me explain now?"

"Yes." I breathed out. It sounded more like me moaning it, but oh well. I whined as Jimmy pulled away from me and hopped up on the kitchen counter.

"I was... following a lead." I raised my eyebrow questioningly at Jimmy. "I think I have a lead on one of the men who killed you." I felt my eyes widen in surprise.

"Please tell me you aren't joking Jimmy." He chuckled and hopped off the counter.

"I wouldn't joke about this Kitten." Jimmy moved forward and pressed his lips to my forehead. I closed my eyes more than happy to stay like this.

"Was the lead valid?"

"I'm not sure yet."

Those four words was enough to send my stomach to my feet and my heart to my throat. Disappointment and hope lying heavily on my shoulders and once. It was an odd combination, but it was uncomfortable no less. I wanted this lead to be valid so fucking much it was unreal.

"I'm going to keep checking up on this guy. He's in on some shady activities so it's very possible. Kat... I don't want you to get your hopes up just to have them come crashing back down around you though ok? Take it from me when I say that it's the worst feeling in the world." Jimmy told me. I would keep what he said in my mind, but this was to good to be true.

"Jimmy... will you take me to the guy so I can see him? I mean it may jog my memory." Jimmy shook his head and I frowned. "Why not?!" I whined.

"You need to talk to Michelle." He answered simply. I opened my mouth to protest but he held up his hand. "You can do it. You just have to concentrate hard enough to appear again." I nodded my head unhappily.

"Will you come talk to me with her?" I asked hopefully. He shook his head.

"I can't appear to them. Like I physically can't. I don't have unfinished business. Like I said before... I'm here to help you. Believe me, I've tried to appear to the guys and Leanna so many times." I bristled at the mention of Leanna. Jimmy chuckled. "Go talk to her. I'm gonna go and watch this guy some more."

He leaned down and placed his lips against mine. I smiled and captured his bottom lip between my teeth. He groaned and pushed me away. With one final kiss Jimmy was gone. I glanced around just to make sure. I headed towards the living room where Michelle sat having a mental break down. I moved so I could sit across from her. I was really hovering in midair. I then began concentrating. It took a lot but it worked.

"Chelle?" I said softly. Her eyes flew open and she jumped away from me.

"I'm crazy! This has to be it." Michelle said and clutched her head. "You aren't real!"

"I can assure you I am."

"I'm dreaming! Yeah that's it." She said. She was borderline hysterical right now. I needed to calm her down before she hurts herself. I moved so quickly she didn't have time to react. I cupped her face in my hands.

"You aren't dreaming, you aren't crazy. I'm really here right now." I told her. "I understood that this is probably scary for you. It was scary for me to when I realized you could see me back there." I shushed her as one would do with a frightened child who just got yelled at.

"Kat?" She whispered. I nodded, a smile forming on my face. She through herself at me. I was surprised to see she could hug me. "How is this possible?" She asked me.

"That's a really long story Chelle." I told her. "Maybe we should sit down to talk about it, yeah?" She nodded.

As soon as we were both seated on the couch I launched into the tale of how I was still here. I left out the whole Jimmy being here with me though. I figured I could wait and tell her those parts at some later date. Right now I needed help from a human. Michelle provided that help. Not only that she provided my only link right now to the guys, girls, and most importantly, Brian.

"Wow." She breathed out when I finished my tale. "Unfinished business huh?" Michelle smiled weakly at me.

"Yeah. You are the first person I've had contact with so feel special" I told her jokingly.

"It's an honor!" She cried and threw her arms around me. Only this time they went through me. She looked at me shocked.

"I'm sorry. I'm getting weaker by the second." She nodded.

"What the fuck!" I spun around at the shrill scream that sounded in the air.

"Val!" I yelled.

Shit just hit the fan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um, yeah....