Status: So this is a A7X story. I also have this story on Wattpad. My name on there is also Meagan_Mayhem. I have a lot more chapters up, you have to fan me to read them because they made one chapter restricted. SOOOOOOOOOO I hope I get as big of a response on here.

Nightmare

Tonight The World Dies

Today was a day where all of the guys were hanging out. It had come to my attention while I was here sitting with them that they had a show tonight. They had finally gone back on the road if any of you were wondering. This wasn't just any show tonight apparently. This would be a show where they would not only dedicate a song to Jimmy, like they normally did, but a song for me as well. I don't know how I felt about this. Especially with the song they were singing. I sighed.

Brian was the only one who wasn't in here. He was in the bathroom taking a shower. It was only then that the idea popped in my head. I quickly stood and rushed to the bathroom. I ignored the fact that the shower was see through and turned towards the steam covered mirror. Staring at it I took a deep breath and reached to begin writing in the mirror. I grinned as the words appeared on the mirror. Staring at my finished work I prayed Brian would noticed it.

'As long as I can touch your face, You know I'll never leave this place' That's what I had written on it. Along with a heart beside it. I held in a breath as Brian got out of the shower and went to the mirror. His eyes grew wide when he saw the message.

"What the fuck?" Brian practically shouted it. Seconds later the door was thrown open by Matt.

"What's wrong!" Matt shouted. Brian just pointed at the mirror. Matt stared at the mirror. "Did you write that?" Brian shook his head.

"Why the fuck would I write that and then flip shit over it?!" Brian shouted. Matt shook his head. He quickly brought out his phone and snapped a picture of it. Brian then brought his hand up to the mirror and wiped it away.

"Maybe one of us wrote it when we were drunk?" Matt questioned.

"No I don't think so Matty." I said it in a sing-song voice. I smirked.

"Well... you are standing in a very closed off space with your fiance, who just so happens to be naked, and our best friend, who happens to be shirtless." I spun around at the voice only to come face to face with Jimmy. "Now either Matt walked in by accident, or Brian and Matt are secretly gay together and are fixing to fuck each others brains out." I stared at Jimmy and giggled.

"Neither. At least I hope it isn't the last one?" I said. "I wrote on the mirror." Jimmy grinned and leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"I know."

"Then why... ? I don't even want to know why you would suggest that Jimbo?"

"In hopes that you'll get horny so that I can ravish you?" He grinned down at me and raised his eyebrows suggestively. My mouth fell open. "Close your mouth unless you plan on sticking something in it." Jimmy winked.

"You dog." I said laughing. I gasped as I felt Matt walk through my body with Brian following him. "I can now officially say I've had Matt inside me." It took everything in me to keep a straight face whereas Jimmy was laughing. I smirked.

"Anyways... I think it's time for your next... lesson." I raised my eyebrow questioningly.

"You say that as if it's not actually going to be a... lesson."

"Well it will be a lesson. Just... two lessons in one." I stared at Jimmy. It was only then I realized that we were back in the basement of my, I mean, Brian's house. I gasped as I was suddenly pressed against the wall.

"Think of this as a pretest. It'll only help you with your next task. You need heavy emotions for it. This is the perfect solution in my mind. That is... if you are ok with this?" I looked away from him.

Was I ok with what he was suggesting? It's not technically cheating if your dead. Right? Either way I was going to do this. I don't know of any other way to get this done.

"Yes. I'm fine with it." For the most part at least.

Jimmy grinned and pressed his lips to mine. I smiled at his taste. So different from Brian yet still so amazing. I responded eagerly to the kiss. He swept his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for access. Which I gladly granted him access. Man, I know they say that singers are supposed to have amazing tongue's, but Jimmy's is pretty magical. My face was warm and I didn't think it was possible for a ghost to blush, but that's what I was doing after the noise that just came out of my mouth. Jimmy chuckled. I felt his hands slide up so they were cupping my breast.

"Enjoying this are we?" Jimmy questioned. I giggled at the sound of his lisp.

"It's possible." I whispered. I pressed our lips back together. He was addicting. The type of feeling you get when you don't want to stop something, that's what I felt right now. His lips were addicting. I gasped as he bit lightly on my bottom lip. I moaned. Jimmy picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pressed me up against the wall. I could feel his bulge pressing against my core. I pressed so he was tighter against me. I let out a breathless moan as he broke the kiss and went to work on my neck.

"We are fixing to find out if ghost's can get hickey's." Jimmy told me.

I flinched slightly as he bit roughly into my neck. I sighed as his tongue swept out across it to nurse it. Jimmy brought us over to the couch and layed me down over it. Him on top of me. I reached down so I was tugging on Jimmy shirt. He let go of my neck long enough so I could pull his shirt over his head. He grabbed my shirt and ripped it off of me. Literally ripped it. I frowned.

"I liked that shirt."

"I like you without it." His attention then went to my bra. "I never pegged you as a white lace type of girl?" He told me while peppering kisses across my stomach. I smirked.

"Brian always said it gave a form of innocence." I mentally scolded myself. Jimmy didn't seem perturbed at the mention of my would-be fiance.

"We all know you aren't innocent." Jimmy told me. "But it is sexy."

"I'm glad you think so." I flipped us over so I was straddling his waist. I smirked down at him. I pressed my lip against his neck. "I always did love your tattoo's." I chuckled as Jimmy let out a moan when I licked his neck.

I began kissing down his 'fiction' tattoo, down to his happy trail to his bulge. I rubbed it through his pants. Jimmy growled. I looked up innocently at him. His eyes had darkened considerably with lust. I unbuttoned his pants and began tugging them down. After that struggle because I'm incompetent and forgot about the belt. I went back up and kissed him. He flipped us again.

"You have to many clothes on." He quickly pulled my pants off. His eyes stared down at my white lace panties. He chuckled. "Indeed very sexy." Reaching up, he tugged my bra straps off of my shoulders. His eyes widened. "You have you nipples pierced?" I smirked and nodded.

Grinning he reached down at caught my right nipple in his mouth. I gasped at arched my back. His hand traveled down to my panties, slipping his hand inside, he brought his fingers to my core.

"Your so fucking wet." I moaned loudly. He stared at me. "You like dirty talk? You want me to tell you how I'm going to fucking rip your panties off and shove my dick inside your tight pussy?" I gasped and nodded. He then indeed ripped my panties off.

His thumb circled my clit as his fingers slipped inside my heat. He quickly began working me. I moaned pathetically. This felt fucking amazing. He began curling his fingers trying to find my spot. It didn't take long until he found it. I threw my head back against the arm of the couch, moaning loudly. I bucked against his hand in hopes that he would go faster. His other arm snaked up and pushed my hips down. I gasped as his fingers were removed from me. I wasn't sad for long as his tongue took their place. His tongue slipped in and explored me. His fingers came back and began pushing on my spot. I could feel myself nearing my release. Jimmy must have realized it because he sped up. Stars burst into my vision. Jimmy didn't stop working me as I gushed over his tongue.

"Did you enjoy that Kat?" Jimmy teased. I nodded. "You taste better than I imagined." He kissed me. I moaned at the taste of myself on him. I ripped my head away from him and gasped. Jimmy had given me no warning. He was big. Not as long as Brian, but he was thicker. I clenched as he pushed himself farther into me. "Figured might as well distract you because I knew it would hurt." I nodded.

It wasn't until his hips were pressed to me and I was full did I realize that we were doing this. I smiled up at Jimmy and pulled his lips down to mine. He shoved his tongue in my mouth and he began moving. It was slow at first, then he began picking up speed.

"Jimmy! God go faster, harder!"

"Your wish... is my command." Jimmy murmured.

He thrust faster and harder. My vision went black for a second as the man above me bringing me so much pleasure brought me closer to the edge. It didn't help that I was still living on the remnants of my previous orgasm. Jimmy moved so I was sitting on top of him.

"Ride me."

Boy did I ride him. He of course helped me. I threw my head back as I maneuvered so he was hitting my spot. I was going quicker. Jimmy seized my hips and pulled all the way out almost before slamming back in. I clenched around him.

"Jimmy!" I shouted as I came on his dick. Jimmy moaned loudly and thrust a couple more times before he came as well.

We sat there a few seconds recovering. I looked up at Jimmy. He smiled down at me and pressed his lips to mine.

"I guess ghost's can get hickey's." I chuckled and moved my hand to my neck. I moved off of Jimmy. I shrieked as the door to the basement was thrown open.

"Who's down here?!" I felt my eyes widen as Michelle came down the stairs carrying a baseball bat. I looked over at Jimmy who was now fully clothed. When did he move? Looking down I realized I was to. "Fuck Michelle you are going insane." Michelle whispered to herself. She left quickly.

"How did I?" I said and looked at Jimmy. He grinned and came over to me. He pressed his lips to mine.

"I told you that you needed powerful emotion to be able to speak to someone." I stared at him. He chuckled. "Your orgasm brought out your voice. You certainly were loud." I blushed. "Hold on to those feelings and you'll be able to talk to people." I nodded.

It was then it hit me. I just had sex with Jimmy Sullivan. I was still in love with Brian. I was dead. What the actual fuck?