I Won't Give Up

Dawson

I didn't remember what time I finally fell asleep in the car but the next thing I knew,Greg was shaking me awake "Hey...come on. I got us a hotel room for the night...everyone's exhausted" he said. I rubbed my eyes and nodded before slowly getting out of the car and stretching out my body.

The rest of the gang walked towards us,looking just as tired. I gave everyone small hugs before opening the back door and getting Ameila,cradling her in my arms as I followed Greg to our hotel room and laid her down in the center of the bed. after placing pillows around her,I crossed the small space and sat on the bed Greg and I would be sharing.

"I know your worried Dawson but everything will be okay" Greg whispered,sitting beside me and pulling me close. I rested my head on his shoulder and sighed softly.

"I'm just so tired of running Greg...I want us to have a normal life...I want us to be a family and raise Ameila" I said softly as I closed my eyes.

"I know love and we will...I'm not sure when but we will" he whispered before shutting the light off and the two of us joining our daughter in slumber.

Time Elapse

I opened my eyes,waking up to the feeling of someone jumping on the bed between Greg and I "Wake up! Wake up!" Ameila chanted happily,giggling as her hair flew around her. I reached up and pulled her down onto the bed,tickling her causing her to squirm and laugh harder.

"mommy doesn't wanna wake up! and clearly nither does daddy" I laughed,seeing Greg snoring away beside us. Completely dead to the world. Ameila went quiet and stared at her father before she wiggled out of my grasp and slowly crawled onto her father's chest and stared down at him,her face extreamly close to his.

I raised an eyebrow as I watched her take in a deep breath before I snorted,holding back laughter as Ameila opened her mouth "daddy! time to wake up!" she yelled,sending Greg straight up in the bed and Ameila falling into his lap in a fit of giggles.

I clamped a hand over my mouth as I fought back laughter before I couldn't contain it anymore and started laughing loudly as well,joining my daughter "Jesus..you two are to much alike" Greg chuckled,shaking his head as he watched us.

It was the first time in months that I've laughed..that I've felt happy and I prayed it would continue--that Greg and I can be happy and raise our daughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's so short!! <3