Long Distance Relationship and Love Close By

Jack Daniel, Bacardi, and Truth Or Dare

I jumped out of Gerard’s car, and hugged both the boys.
‘’Today was really, really great! I can’t tell you how much fun I had!’’ I exclaimed, smiling.
Mikey laughed.
‘’It’s cool. So can you put those pics on myspace soon?’’ He asked.
‘’Oh so now you’re a myspace whore now, as well!’’ Gerard exclaimed, rolling his eyes.
Mikey play-shoved Gerard, and smiled at me.
‘’I guess your ok to walk to your room yourself?’’ Said Gerard.

I shrugged. It was about 7PM but I still wanted to hang out more.
‘’Wanna stay for dinner maybe? We can just chill in the hotel room.’’ I said.
Mikey looked over at Gerard, and Gerard looked at me.
‘’If its okay with you, I guess then, yeah.’’ He said.
Okay then, it was settled. I had my nosy, probably hyper, friend in the hotel room, and two guys whom she confused for my boyfriend and me in the same room. Great fun this’d be.

**

The boys had been over at my house for a while, roughly two hours. We had ordered pizza, and now were watching MTV.
‘’Have you guys checked whether you can buy alcohol here? Like, get it delivered to your room?’’ Asked Gerard.

The thought of room service, even, hadn’t crossed my mind at all. I was surprised by that, I thought me and Cassie would have had a feast.
‘’Cant say I have. But I’ll check.’’ I stated as I picked up the phone.
I punched in the number for room service, and ordered some Jack Daniels bourbon and Bacardi Vodka Cruisers. They said it’d arrive in a few minutes.

**

‘’And i was like… whoa… mother… f-f-fucker, back off, ima still your boy any day!’’ Cassie exclaimed, giggling.
We’d bee drinking for an hour and we were all fairly tipsy, except for Cassie, who was totally off her face. She was giggling and falling over, and telling stories that I’m pretty sure were only half true.

‘’That’s… very brave of youuu, Cassie!’’ Exclaimed Gerard, chuckling and taking a small sip of bourbon.
‘’Ima gunna go get my pj’s on, kay?’’ I said, then walking off into the bedroom.
I pulled out my pj’s from under my pillow, and slipped them on. Then i untied my hair, and ran my fingers through my hair. I looked in the mirror. I needed to put some pimple cream on or something, it looked like i was about to have a breakout. Then out of the corner of my eye, I saw a figure was standing at the door. I could see him in the mirror.
‘’Mikey?’’ I asked, ‘’How long were you standing at the door?’’
He smirked, and walked up behind me.
‘’Long enough, I reckon.’’
I shuddered, and turned around.
‘’So you saw me changing?’’
He shook his head. ‘’I’m not some asshole who’d do that. I care about you, Sky. I know I’ve only known you for a while, but you’re like my best friend. Apart from Gee, of course.’’
And with that, he kissed me on the cheek. I looked at him, and replayed it over and over in my head. He just kissed me? Wow. I didn’t see that one coming.
‘’Uh – ‘’ I went to say something, but when I turned around, he had gone back in with Gerard and Cassie.
Even though he only kissed me on the cheek, it felt different to when Robbie kissed me. With Robbie his kisses were filled with love, and caring. Mikey’s kisses were filled with sadness, and grief. I didn’t know why, but I planned to keep it that way.

**

I had sat in my room for a while after that. I thought it would be too awkward to go back out there, but decided soon enough that I had to.
‘’What took you so long?’’ Asked Cassie, as she slid off the lounge.
‘’Just was listening to some music.’’ I said, and I sat on the lounge, and helped Cassie back up.

‘’Like, a whole album or somethinggg?’’ Asked Gerard, laughing.
He giggled a lot when he was tipsy.

‘’Probably,’’ I said, taking a deep sip of vodka, ‘’I dunno.’’

I looked over at Mikey; he was tapping out a tune on the table, one I hadn’t heard before. He looked up and saw I was looking at him, so he stopped. He was one weird kid.
‘’Do you wanna play truth or dare?’’ Asked Cassie, who was playing with her hair.
We all agreed to play, and we decided Gerard was going to be the first person.
‘’Skyla.’’ He stated.
I looked up, and sighed.
‘’Truth, I guess.’’ I said. I was a little tipsy, and I always got moody when I was drunk.

‘’Uhm…’’ He stopped to think of a question, and leaned over and whispered in Mikey’s ear, checking whether he had chosen a good question.

‘’Okay. Who was your last boyfriend?’’ He asked eagerly. I felt all three pairs of eyes fall upon me, and I saw Cassie’s mouth drop open.
Fuckity fuck fuck.