Long Distance Relationship and Love Close By

Flash Photography and Unicorns

The mall they had here was massive. It had everything, clothes shops, pet shops, cafés, a movie theatre and many other things. I was in heaven, and I could only imagine Cassie screaming and shouting at the site of Hot Topic. We’d drooled over their clothes on the internet for about a year, and finally I could walk into their shops, and buy whatever I want, without having to wait two weeks for it to arrive at my doorstep.

‘’Why do you find the mall so amazing?’’ Asked Gerard as we stood outside Hot Topic.

‘’Uh, first off, I’ve only dreamed of coming to Hot Topic for three years. Second off, they’re awesome!’’ I exclaimed, pulling both of the boys into the shop. I could hear Mikey chuckling as I dragged him in. The shop was amazing.

‘’Bands shirts!’’ I yelled, pulling Mikey over to the t-shirts sections. Gerard had managed to pull his hand from mine, and go to look at the jackets.

‘’Its complete heaven,’’ I said, rummaging through the clothes. So many band shirts… I was in heaven.

‘’What about this?’’ Asked Mikey, holding an aqua and yellow All Time Low shirt.
I smiled, and nodded.
‘’My, oh my, you have good taste, boy!’’ I exclaimed, chuckling.
He chuckled, and checked the tag.
‘’Its $20, and an extra small.’’ He said, handing me the shirt.
‘’Haha, you fool, I’m not an extra small!’’ I said, ‘’I wish I was though.’’
He frowned, and put the t-shirt back. He looked through the clothing rack until he found a small, and he handed it to me.
‘’Well if your not an extra small, the clothing system must be pretty fucked.’’
God, the Way brothers never failed to compliment!
I laughed and hugged him.
‘’Thanks.’’

**

Mikey and I strolled out of Hot Topic, and waited for Gerard to come out.
‘’That jacket whore,’’ Said Mikey, shaking his head, ‘’He probably just went and bought half of the shop’s jackets.’’
I chuckled, and looked around. Target, Forever 21, Borders, Toys R Us, and so many other stores. It was so awesome.

We waited for a few minutes, and Gerard finally came out, with two bags in hand, an accomplished smile on his face.
‘’Let me guess, two jackets and jeans?’’ Asked Mikey.
Gerard nodded.
‘’So where to now?’’ Gerard asked, looking around.
‘’Toys R Us!’’ Yelled Mikey, grabbing my hand and running over to the giant toy store.
Gerard followed us, choosing to walk instead of run with us. He must have been embarrassed that he, at the age of 22, was being dragged into a toy shop by his 19 year old brother.
Mikey stopped running when we got inside the automatic doors. It was huge! It was heaven… well wouldn’t of been if i were about 8.
‘’Thank god I brought my camera!’’ She exclaimed, ‘’I can take some photos of us three in here and put them on myspace!’’
Mikey nodded, and Gerard walked through the doors.
‘’Mikey, i swear you are a seven-year-old stuck in a nineteen-year-old’s body!’’
Mikey laughed, and nodded. ‘’Sometimes I think that too.’’

Gerard walked away, and disappeared behind a wall. Mikey and I went to find him, and found he had leaded us into the soft toys section. Giant unicorns, cuddly dogs, kittens, it was all so cute.

‘’Behold, the kingdom of cuddlies!’’ Exclaimed Gerard, in a posh English accent.
Mikey laughed, and hugged a giant unicorn. It was fairy floss pink, with a deep purple horn, and a shiny, silver saddle.
‘’Gerard, think fast!’’ I exclaimed, as I threw my camera, which i had found in my pocket, at him. Luckily enough for me, he caught it.
‘’Take some pictures!’’ I exclaimed.
I walked over to the other side of the unicorn, and hugged it around the neck, and kissed its ear. God I was such a poser.
Snap!
Gerard took a few pictures of me and Mikey with the unicorn. In one, me and Mikey were sitting on it, and in a few others we were hugging it again. After we examined the photos, Gerard handed Mikey the camera.
‘’Boo you unicorn whore. Take a few photos of me and Sky!’’ Gerard exclaimed, grabbing the unicorn off Mikey, and pretended to lick it. I wasn’t quite sure how to react to this, so walked over and frowned at Gerard. It made a great picture, so Mikey snapped away.
In one of the photos, I was hugging the unicorn, and Gerard was pretending to cry.
‘’Now we must put this on myspace,’’ Mikey suggested.
I nodded, and tucked my camera back in my pocket.
And the whole world would be able to see how rad Americans and unicorns were…
Including Robbie.