Long Distance Relationship and Love Close By

So when two sixteen-year-old girls go to New Jersey, America, for three months - all by themselves - what do they get up to? Shopping? Eating at fancy cafés?
I doubt it.
At a Hawthorne Heights gig, Skyla and Cassie bump into the Way brothers. After hanging out with them at sometimes awkward times, they meet their friends - Bob, Frank, and Ray.
What would you do in a situation like this?
  1. 16 And Leaving For America
    Skyla and Cassie leave for Ohio.
  2. Squishy Squashy Plane Rides
    Cassie and Skyla are half way there to their exciting journey.
  3. Jumping Into The Unknown, Off The Plane
    Cassie and Skyla are off the plane. After dealing with lazy cab drivers and cute guys, they finally arrive at the hotel.
  4. A Fancy Hotel Room For Two Friends
    After checking into a hotel, The two girls decide to go to a gig... who will they meet there?
  5. Stuff Stranger Dangers, Random Goths Rule
    Cassie and Skyla arrive at the gig...
  6. I Bought Tickets For Music, Not For Goths
    Skyla leaves Cassie to headbang to the music, while Skyla begins talking to the guy... Also finding out how she knows him.
  7. I'll Be Here All Night, Only Virtually
    After a fun night at a gig, Skyla cant sleep. Stuff those cheap hotel matresses!
  8. Jumping Through Windows at 3AM
    Someone keeps throwing rocks at the window, so Skyla decides to find out who...
  9. God Bless Starbucks
    Skyla has breakfast with the strange Way brothers, and learns that american brownies are all you need.
  10. Flash Photography and Unicorns
    Skyla and her two new friends venture to the mall, to show her all the wonderful things she misses out on back home...
  11. Jack Daniel, Bacardi, and Truth Or Dare
    Skyla's time at the mall has come to an end, and now Cassie, Gee, Mikey and herself are hanging around in the hotel room.
  12. Dragging Goth Drunks to Cars
    The game of truth or dare kicks off, and more alcohol is consumed.
  13. Warm Jumpers and Coffee
    So what else is said in Cassie and Skyla's little talk?
  14. Men In Skeleton Costumes
    Skyla and Cassie go to the theme park...
  15. Emotions Are Like Toys
    Cassie manages to convince Skyla to do something she thought she'd never, ever do...
  16. I Miss You, I Kiss You
    Four days later, Skyla gets a phone call from Gerard.
  17. Begging to Differ
    Skyla has finished up playing singstar, and now goes to talk to Gerard...
  18. Pink Unicorns and Skinnyleg Jeans
    Skyla gets a knock on the door, a hug and a good idea.
  19. Its Okay To Get Drunk
    The party kicks off. There's dancing, games, and crashing on the couch! What more could you want?
  20. When I Get Home, I'm So Dead
    So the bed arranges were settled, and the group of 7 tried to get some sleep... most of them anyway.
  21. Shit Coffee and Cartoons
    Skyla wakes up the next morning, feeling somewhat hungover...
  22. An Unexpected Phonecall
    Skyla recieves an unexpected phonecall, and has to cover up quickly...
  23. Dummyspits and Yelling
    After inspecting her myspace, Skyla is forced to answer's Cassie's phone...
  24. Disrupting Starbucks
    The phone conversation ends, and Sky goes to Starbucks...
  25. Two Months Later
    Lets move forward two months in time. Today is the day Cassie and Sky say goodbye to all they've known for the past three months..
  26. I Dont Love You Like I Did Yesterday
    Skyla arrives home, safe and sound. At least she thinks so.
  27. Sunday Morning Cartoons
    Two years on, and Skyla is still in a relationship with Robbie, despite the many scares and bruises it had caused, both emotionally and physically.
  28. I'm With Not With The Band Anymore
    Skyla, Cassie and Robbie turn up to the gig. And just when Skyla thought life couldnt get any more complicated, life proved her wrong.
  29. Hiding In A Port-A-Loo
    Skyla finally realises the answer to something thats been bugging her since the begining of the gig...
  30. The Same Old Excuse
    Cassie, Skyla and Robbie finish up at the gig.
  31. You'll Never Get Them Alive
    Sky arrives at Robbie's house.
  32. All The Needless Beating
    McDonalds or KFC? Skyla wishes Cassie would make up her mind, but gets a big shock...
  33. Live Music and Coffee
    The roller door is opened, and Skyla is shocked.
  34. For Old Time's Sake
    Skyla loosens up a little, and is asked a question she doesnt want to answer.
  35. Crashing On Lounges
    Cassie and Skyla arrive back home, and watch a movie with the boys, and are rudley awoken in the morning.
  36. The Most Important Lesson
    The boys, Cassie and Skyla put up a good fight.
  37. My Confusing Romance
    Skyla meets Gerard and Mikey at Starbucks.
  38. My Way Home
    After a hot chocolate at Starbucks, Skyla goes back to Gee and Mikey's apartment.
  39. Come One, Come All
    Two days later, Sky's parents have arrived home, so she goes to live with her parents, rather than living with Cassie.
  40. Stupid Suitcases, and Musclebound Hulks
    A week later, its the day Cassie and Skyla leave for Ohio.
  41. The Final Chapter
    Skyla and Cassie arrive in Ohio.