Long Distance Relationship and Love Close By

Dummyspits and Yelling

It was 12:30PM, three days after the party.

Cassie was feeling a little ill, so we both decided that we’d stay in the hotel for the day.
‘’Skylaaaa,’’ She whined, ‘’I’m thirsty!’’
God, it was worse than babysitting my brother back home!
‘’Okay!’’ I yelled in reply, then running over to her with a glass of water.
She smiled, and I grabbed the computer off the bench. I was so bored, and looking after Cassie wasn’t going to do my sanity any favors.

I signed onto myspace, and added Ray, Frank and Bob into my friends list, as I had already added Mikey and Gee.
I then went back to the homepage, and saw I had new picture comments.
So I clicked on ‘’New Photo Comments,’’ and read them.
There were two comments, one on the picture of me, Mikey and the unicorn, and the other of me and Gee.
Ohh, good, looks as though there was more fucking shiz going up your brother’s cockpit.
Those comments were both from Robbie.

The comment on me and Gee’s picture read:
must say dat unicorn is a hotty. hoo is da boy next 2 u?
And the comment for the picture with Mikey said:
Never new u hung out wif nerd kids! has da us changed u or sumthin?

I was about to loose it again, but re-read what he had said about Mikey. It really pissed me off. Being away from Robbie had made me realize how judgmental he was sometimes… I mean, he called Mikey a nerd, and he’d never even met him. I was on the verge of commenting him telling him not to talk about Mikey like that, but decided against it.
So clicked off my pictures, and viewing my profile.

My friends, comments, blogs, extended network and music player was hidden, so it looked modern and up-to-date.

‘’about me:

SKYLUH LEA;
This girl is 16.
This girl loves life.
This girl loves her friends.
This girl is in America, but is from London.
This girl hates assholes.

who I’d like to meet:
somebody who isn’t judgemental, rude, arrogant, stupid, or mean.

heroes:
cassie is my bitch yo, love this girl to death!
and all the others… they know who they are.’’

My profile song was Umbrella by All Time Low.
Wow. I was so glad I had nothing written on there about Robbie, or I’d be found out faster than you could say Whale.

**
‘’Skyyyyy,’’ Yelled Cassie.
‘’What do you want now?!’’ I replied.
‘’Answer my phone please?’’

So i shut the laptop, and ran over into the bedroom, and answered it.
‘’Hello, its Sky, Cassie failed to get off her fat ass to answer the phone,’’
‘’Um…’’ It was a guy on the other line of the phone. I thought it would have been Cassie’s older sister Renee, or someone like that.
‘’Uh, who is this?’’ I could tell.
‘’Um, sorry babe.’’
What the hell was Robbie doing calling Cassie?
‘’Um, Robbie, why are you calling to speak to Cassie?’’ I asked.

‘’I wanted answers.’’ He stated bluntly. I could tell he wasn’t in the mood for shit.
‘’Answers for what, Robbie?’’ I yelled.
‘’Why you never call when you are on the otherside of the world, and I’m not gunna see you for two months! Who those guys are in the photo! Who yelled after Cassie did?’’ He spitted back.
‘’When I left, you texted me saying you trusted me with everything. Now this dummy spit you’re throwing, goes to show you don’t!’’ I was really, really pissed with him.

‘’I’m not throwing a dummy spit! Am I not allowed to question you?’’ He said.
‘’Not when you know your going to cause trouble! And Mikey is not a nerd!’’
‘’Mikey?! So that’s his name! Who’s the goth then?!’’ He asked, furiously.
‘’Don’t be such an asshole! If you are gunna act like this, then we should give it a break!’’ I yelled.
I had no idea what came out of my mouth… I just hoped it wouldn’t get me into more trouble.

‘’Give what a break? Arguing? Ok!’’ He yelled.
‘’No! But that’d be nice, too!’’
Why did he do this every time he wanted to ask questions? The stupid ass, I thought if you dated a guy older than you, the maturity level was meant to be higher! Well this 18 year old was starting to sound like a 8 year old!
‘’Give what a break then?!’’ He yelled.
‘’Us! Just put it on hold for now!’’ I shrieked back.