Long Distance Relationship and Love Close By

An Unexpected Phonecall

‘’Where is your boy tonight, I hope he is a gentleman, and maybe he won’t find out what I know, you were the last good thing about this part of town…’’
My phone rang, and the whole intro played as it took me a while to find it.

‘’Hello?’’ I said, not bothering to check the ID of the caller.
‘’Babe!’’ Oh fuckity shiz up your brother’s cockpit. It was Robbie.
‘’Uh, hey!’’ I exclaimed, uncomfortably.
Mikey tiptoed up to me, handed me the coffee, and sat down with Gee.
‘’How is it going there? I haven’t spoken to you in two weeks, you must be having fun!’’ He exclaimed, chuckling.
‘’Yeah, it’s awesome here!’’
I looked over at Cassie, wrinkled my nose and I guess she knew who I was talking too.
‘’That’s good then! I’ll check your myspace later for any pictures of the trip, kay?’’ He said.
Oh no. I had put the pictures of Mikey, Gerard and I on myspace a few nights ago… Crap.
‘’Uh, yeah cool.’’ I said.
‘’How’s Cass going?’’ He asked.
‘’Uh, she’s really great.’’ I said.
Then I guess Cassie had a plan in mind, because she ran up to the phone, and started yelling, ‘’Hi Skyla’s mum! Miss you!’’
She obviously didn’t think her supposed plan through, because all the boys yelled ‘’Hey there Skyla’s motherducky!’’

I cringed, and shooed the boys away.
‘’What? Why does Cassie think I’m talking to you? And, who were the people who yelled after?’’ He asked.
‘’Uh, we’re at the mall at the moment, and some annoying tweens copied everything she yelled.’’
‘’Oh, right, I better go. I love you heaps,’’ He said.
‘’Love you too.’’
And I hung up.
‘’You must be really close to your mum,’’ Said Frank, ‘’I never talk to her like that.’’
I laughed, and nodded. ‘’You could say that I guess.’’
Cassie grabbed my arm, and pulled me into the bedroom.
‘’Great cover up, hey?!’’ She exclaimed as I put my phone on the bedside table.
‘’Uh yeah, then it sorta stopped working when he asked who yelled after you did.’’
She gasped, and shook her head. ‘’Uh… I’m sorry.’’
‘’Its fine, Cassie. I just said some annoying tweens at the mall kept copying you.’’
She nodded, smiled and walked back out to talk to Frank.
I checked my phone keypad was locked, then went outside with everybody else.
‘’Mkay,’’ I said, ‘’Now because I’m only here for two months and a bit, I should grab your myspace/MSN details, ok?’’

Everybody nodded, and I passed around a sheet of paper and pen for them to write their internet details on.
It took a few minutes for the paper to get back to me, but in the end I had everybody’s email, myspace URL, a few pictures and quite a number of insults directed at the boys.
Like, ‘’Gerard fucks whales,’’ or, ‘’Ray’s afro look’s like a black sheep’s ass.’’
But I had their details, so I was happy.

‘’Okay,’’ I yelled, ‘’Now clear out and go home. Its 9AM, you’ve all had your morning coffee, and Cassie and I need some space!’’
Cassie nodded, ‘’Oh, we’ll both add you all on myspace,’’ She added.
The boys nodded, said goodbye and cleared out.
Yay, peace and quiet for what seemed the first time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kudos to Axe for the third time, for helping me with the ideas for this chapter. <3 n_n