Long Distance Relationship and Love Close By

A Fancy Hotel Room For Two Friends

The walk up to the hotel door was long, but worth it. The lobby was warm and welcome. Inside were elderly couples drinking coffee together, and young kids running a muck whilst their parents were yelling. A little hectic in some parts of the room, but welcoming. I wanted to stop to look around, but Cassie was feeling herself today, and she rushed up to the front desk to book in.
Once we had checked in, we went to find our room.
‘’Room 13…’’ She said aloud, running her finger along the wall. The narrow hallway was quiet and empty. Finally, after what seemed a lifetime, we found our room. I sighed with relief, but had to restrain myself from screaming after Cassie flung the door open.

Inside were two turquoise and white double beds, covered with dozens of baby pink pillows. The walls were a clean white, and a baby pink feature wall showed off the amazing artwork hung in the room. A large TV sat on a cabinet that was filled with DVDs and CDs. The kitchen was fairly small, but had everything we needed.
And the bathroom… wow. It had a spa bath, and two life-sized mirrors.
‘’Heaven!’’ Squealed Cassie, jumping onto the bed.

I couldn’t believe it. This was amazing. It was all perfect. I unpacked my clothes, and kicked my massive, now empty, suitcase under the bed. I looked over at Cassie, who was dancing around on the bed. God she was enjoying herself.

**

I sat on the comfy lounge, sipping my coffee when I heard a knock at the door. Naturally, Cassie jumped, and quickly ran to answer the door.
‘’Yes?’’ She said, looking the guy up and down.
‘’Oooh, I mean hello!’’ She exclaimed, giggling.
Knowing Cassie, she was checking the guy out.

‘’Uh, hi there, I’m just delivering the news paper… We sorta have to do that here, heh. By the way, cool accent!’’ The guy said, a little startled by Cassie’s enthusiastic hello.

Cassie smiled, took the newspaper, and shut the door. What was a charmer she was. She took one look at it, and threw it at me.
‘’Merry Christmas!’’

The newspaper landed in my lap, and I examined it for a minute. They looked so different to the ones back home. I flicked through the thick newspaper, only looking at every page for a few seconds. But I came to a halt when I came to a page talking about local bands. One of those bands was Hawthorne Heights. And that band was performing at a local pub tonight.
‘’Hey Cassiedear…’’ I said, smiling, ‘’Can we go see Hawthorne tonight? I mean, the tickets are sold at the door so we could get there half an hour early to get the tickets.’’

Cassie nodded excitedly, and started going through the recently filled wardrobe. She pulled out a pair of black skinny leg jeans, and a green Astro Boy shirt. I could see her examining it, and considering whether it would be suitable.

‘’What about this?’’ She asked, looking at me with a puzzled look on her face.

‘’That looks pretty good. Maybe wear that and your red converse?’’ I said, my eyes peering into the bottom of the wardrobe. There was a pile of converse sneakers at the bottom. Cassie and I were the same size in shoes, so we always would swap converse.

‘’Okay,’’ She said quickly as she rushed into the bathroom to get changed. I cringed as she slammed the door, and decided to get changed myself.

‘’By the way,’’ I yelled, ‘’We have to be there in half an hour.’’

**

The line for tickets was pretty long, despite the fact me and Cassie had arrived half an hour early. We surrounded by so many different people; the scene kids, the geeks and the… well the regulars. We waited for about 15 minutes until we were at the front of the line. We quickly bought two tickets, and then walked over to the line for entry. Because it was a pub, you had to be over 18, but Cassie and I were only 16. Thank god we both wore makeup.
♠ ♠ ♠
A fairly large update, yes I know.
I've been in such the mood for writing today 8D
lets hope its that way tomorrow aye.