Long Distance Relationship and Love Close By

Stuff Stranger Dangers, Random Goths Rule

The line was long, and we were waiting for at least twenty minutes. With nothing to do, I begun to examine the people in the queue with us. Just to see what type of crowds went to these types of gigs. A few geeks, regulars, scene kids and Goths…
How I could tell what stereotypes these kids were in was easy…
The geeks had wiry hair, sometimes wearing glasses with metal braces dressing their teeth. The regulars looked normal. Like the everyday kid. The scene kids had their piercings and dyed hair, and the Goths with their eyeliner and jet black hair.
Wait, eyeliner and jet black hair?
I had a double take, and examined the Goths again. There was a tall girl with purple, red and black hair, a short guy with blonde hair and all black clothes, and another guy with long black hair, red eye shadow and heavy eyeliner. These guys weren’t all hanging out together, the last gothic I mentioned was hanging with a lanky nerd.

Strangely, I recognized the last Goth I mentioned. I didn’t know why, considering he had an American accent, but I definitely had seen him somewhere. However, I didn’t let it bother me, and decided to let it go… until we got inside at least.

**

The band had just entered the stage, and were about to play the opening song, ‘’Diamond Eyes’’. They were such a great band. It was so coincidental, I guess, how we managed to see them the first night we came into the country. I sung along to the lyrics, swaying my head. Cassie was eagerly head banging, stopping occasionally to stop and check out a cute guy that walked past.

A few minutes passed, and the first song was finished. Cassie cheered and screamed, a big smile stained on her face. I tapped her on the shoulder, to make her stop acting like a fangirl.
‘’Hey, I’m just gunna go get a drink, ok?’’ I said, then jumping out of my chair to walk over to the bar.

**

I sat on the stool, and looked around. The band were about to play ‘’Ohio is For Lovers’’, so i started mumbling the words, careful not to embarrass myself.
‘’Great band huh?’’ Said a familiar voice.
I turned around to see who it was. I didn’t like the idea of some perverted pedophile trying to take me home. I shuffled back in my chair; as his face was rather close to mine. It was that Goth guy.

‘’Uh, yeah. Have i seen you around or something? Like, somewhere other than here,’’ I said quietly. I sounded shy and timid.

He chuckled, and smiled. ‘’Judging from your kick ass accent, no. Unless you’ve had some saucy dream about a hotty like me,’’ He said, ‘’By the way the hotty bit was a joke.’’
♠ ♠ ♠
;D ;D woooo.