Obsession - I Just Miss You Is All.

Two

4 o’clock
4 o’clock

5
5’s your favorite number
4 sucks, I wish it was 5…5 o’clock.

We’re meeting at 5

Downtown
West Lane
Bring your sign
Dress sexy

That’s what’d you said
Well not the dress sexy part but hey, I was going to!

I picked out my outfit and laid it on my bed. I did a twirl in the mirror, the pink clouds on my underwear blurring into just a hazy pink. I brushed out my hair, short and dark, and picked out two small star stickers from the sheet in my dresser drawer, both purple, for my earlobes. Dancing out of the bathroom I slipped into a pair of my favorite jeans and a small thin blue T shirt. I wondered in my head what you would be wearing…

Oh my god.
Too many images and I stifled a giggle.

I snap into reality as the clock on the wall catches my eye…

The big hand points to the…no, the little hand is the hour hand??
All I can remember is when they meet at the 12 it’s time to eat. I stare at it a moment. Screw it. I dash into the kitchen, the digital reads 4:36. Shit.
I hop into my super sexy light blue con’s and grab my bag that’s laying at the door…
Checking off in my head as I tuck my hair behind my ears and tie my laces…

Downtown….Yeses! I can get some coffee!
West lane….right past 2nd Ave
Dress sexy…. oh yes

Wait wait wait…uhmmm sign!
Yes, shit! My sign…I look across the room to the couch, it’s leaning against it...

"HONK IF YOU LOVE YOUR FAMILY"
Shit
Shit
Shit!

My shoes are laced and a vast expanse of soft cream carpet lies between me and my absolutely necessary sign…

I reach out my foot over the cushy clean carpet cringing at the thought of an echo’d NO!!!!! as the sole of my sneaker sinks into it…

I can’t!

I drop to my knees and crawl quickly across the room grabbing my sign and scooting back to the tile entryway. I curse the too many years I spent living in my step mothers house and some of her psychotic OCD germ freakishness rubbing off on me.

“‘This is my apartment,” I remind myself muttering “I’m fucking shell shocked….”

I stand straightening my shirt with one hand…

Okay…. I take a breath… Ready?

And I step out the door….
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay!
Subscribers!
^_^ I would have had this up Yesterday but I spent Sunday at the Zoo with the cute red panda’s named Sean…
Now all you need to do is leave some comments!