Status: Enjoy!

My Best Friend's Boyfriend and Me

Three.

Day 3

I woke up early that morning to prepare for the audition. I knew that appearances were everything so I wanted needed to look my best. Without a doubt I think I did an amazing job. I straightened my curly hair pulling it into a ponytail when I was done. I added a few bouncy curls so it didn’t look plain. I did my make-up nicely. I used black eye shadow to make my bright blue eyes dark and mysterious. I put on a thick layer of eye liner. Once I finished with that I layered a thin layer coat of shimmering pink lip gloss on my lips. I wore a light blue loose tank top, which would flow whenever Kenny would do our lifts. I wore white leggings underneath the tank top. I slid on my flip flops and made my way to the auditorium.

When I arrived Kenny was stretching out with David. When he saw me enter the room he stood up to greet me.

"Hey you look...amazing!" he spoke awestruck. He stared at me as if I was the only one in the room. I smirked and said thanks as I took a seat on the floor. Kenny sat across from me and placed his feet on my upper thighs pulling me forward to stretch me out. I grunted to let him know that I had reached my limit. He let go of my hands and stare at me some more.

"Don't forget to relax and breathe. You'll do great." he whispered in my ear as took our places on center stage. Our class mates were to wait outside while we preformed our dance routine. The music started and I let the music consume me. I let myself go. I wanted to win this part. I wanted to beat out everyone. I wanted Kenny. After two minutes our dance was over and we looked into each other's eyes. That spark shocked both of us. I looked away, and he pulled me into his body to give me a hug.

"Walk with me after this." he whispered in my ear. When he let go I locked eyes with him and nodded. I felt myself falling into the trap that I was working so hard to avoid, I didn’t care. I wanted needed Kenny. I wanted him to be mine.

"Very good! You will know how you did tomorrow! It will be posted on the door. You are dismissed!" the booming voice spoke to us. I laced my fingers in his and Kenny led us out of the room. Karin handed me my bag and Kenny and I left the dance hall. He looked at me as we walked.

"Jem, I haven’t felt this way about anyone before. The way I feel about you. There is something about you that ignites this fire inside my gut." he whispered to me as he stopped us in the court yard. I snorted and shook my head in disbelief. There is no way that he was saying these things to me.

"Honestly, I don’t know how I feel about that. I want you, but you’re with Hope. She's my best friend and you’re her boyfriend. We're already crossing the line in so many ways." I retorted wriggling my hands free, knotting them in front of me. He nodded and he let me pass him. We walked back to his dorm. He unlocked the door and we entered quietly. He shut the door and I leaned up against it, while he rummaged through his stuff to find his homework for this next class. He stuffed the wad of papers into his bag and then he slides his bag over his shoulders. He glanced up at me and I smiled. He walked over to me and he put his hands up against the door blocking my head.

"What are you doing?" I questioned, as I backed up against the door tightly. He smiled as he pinned me against the door with his hips. My heart was throbbing and internally I was begging for him to press those soft sexy lips against mine.

"I'm going to kiss you." he whispered as he bent down kissing my lips tenderly. I returned the kiss biting down on his lip softly. He smiled pulling his lip out of my mouth, he lifted me up and he supported me against the door with his hips, pinning my hands above my head. I moaned into his mouth and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue into mine.

Jemmy! SNAP OUT OF IT! YOU CAN NOT BE DOING THIS TO HOPE!

Damn my guilty conscience! I wiggled around to get free. He dropped me catching my ass in his hands.

"What's wrong?" Kenny asked kissing my neck. I moaned softly, before shaking my head.

"No, we cannot do this to Hope." I whispered. He sighed and put me down gently. I smiled faintly at him and I apologized. He smiled dryly, before giving me a sweet kiss.

"I'm not going to give up on you Jemmy that is a promise." he spoke wistfully as he walked out of the room leaving me alone.

Kenny, you and I have something in common. I've never felt this way before either.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the filler!

I hope you guys still enjoy the chapter!

Should Jemmy tell Hope about what has been happening between Kenny and her? Should Kenny just break up with Hope and go for Jemmy?

Tell me what you think!