Status: Enjoy!

My Best Friend's Boyfriend and Me

Four.

I awoke to a major head ache. I cried myself to sleep. I felt like a horrible friend.

You are a horrible friend.

My conscience was right. I am a shitty friend. Hope deserves to know! I glanced up at my alarm clock. 7:47 . I groaned, rolling out of bed. I dressed in blue jean shorts and a pink halter top. I slid on my pink converse and I left the dorm. I wanted to see who got the lead role in our dance recital. I hope Kenny and I got it! That would give us more of a reason to hang out together, without Hope that is. Once in the studio I was greeted with cheers and applause. I smiled shyly at everyone, across the room I saw Kenny whispering in Hope's ear. Karin approached me, she was grinning ear to ear.

"Congrats! You and Kenny will nail the lead! I am so proud of you Jemmy!" she cheered. My mouth hit the floor and I ran to the door and scanned the list, finding my name on the top, next to Kenny's. I turned towards Kenny, who had Hope snuggled tightly in his arms. I looked away quickly, and then I quickly strode out of dance hall. I ran through the court yard back to the dorms. I couldn’t be in the room with them knowing that she had something that I desired so much. Once back in the room I sat there until lunch time. I got out of bed and walked out to the court yard and lay out in the sun. I didn’t want to be around Kenny or Hope. I enjoyed the warm sensation the sun left on my skin. I opened my eyes to see the sun being blocked by Kenny. I rolled my eyes and turned my head away from him.

"Well...hello to you too." he spoke dryly. I propped myself up on my elbows and stared into his face.

"What the fuck do you want?" I snapped. He looked taken aback by my rude greeting, frankly so was I. He sat down next to me, staring at me.

"I just wanted to see my dance partner and discuss when we should start practicing." he whispered as he looked across the court yard to people playing Frisbee.

"Whenever you’re not too busy playing Hope. I mean, Kenny be honest with yourself, you don’t like Hope, why are you staying with her? Is it because the sex is good?" I questioned running a hand through my unruly hair. His eyes widened then he smirked at me.

"How would you know if the sex is good? Are you having wet dreams about me?" he asked his gaze making me uncomfortable, I began to squirm.

Why does he have this effect on me?

I rubbed my arm trying to comfort myself as best as I could. He chuckled then he lit a cigarette taking a long drag from it, blowing the smoke in my face.

"I know you have Jem. I have dreams about you too." he whispered, as if he were embarrassed. He then looked at me.

"Take a hit." he demanded pushing his cigarette in my face. I pushed his hand away.

"Kenny, no! Smoking is bad for you!" I shouted as I swatted his hand once more. He grabbed my ankle and dragged me over to him, so we were face to face.

"So is kissing your best friends boyfriend." he mumbled between the two of us. I sighed wanting the hit him in the face for making such a harsh comment.

"C'mon Jemmy, just try it, if you don’t like it then don’t do it again, just please try it. Jemmy you have to learn to live a little." he muttered to me as he held up the burnt out cigarette. I sighed and nodded, showing my defeat. He smiled his 100 watt smile and I couldn’t help but to perk up a little. I put the cigarette in my mouth and he flicked his lighter until the flame showed itself. He burned the cigarette and I took a short uneven drag causing me to cough violently.

"Breathe! Try more even breaths that should help." he spoke, as if he were an expert in smoking. I nodded taking his advice and I took a slow, long even drag, holding it in, then blowing the smoke in his face. The tobacco had an awful after taste, smoking wasn't for me. I put cancer stick out in the grass and I shook my head at him.

"I didn’t like it." I muttered knotting my fingers in my lap. I liked the rush of doing something that I had never done before though. It gave me a good feeling. I enjoyed being..."bad". I liked Kenny paying attention to me and only me. We looked into each other's eyes and I knew he was going to change me, and I liked that idea.

"Want to go for a walk with me now?" he questioned, standing up holding out his hand. I nodded and I placing my hand into his, he lifted me up in one swift movement and we walked. We ended up in a private secluded place, part of me knew that I shouldn’t go anywhere with him in private, but I never do what I’m supposed to.

"This is the private room in the frat house, I like to chill here to clear my head." he told me, as I looked around. The lights were dimmed and the room was light blue, it was almost calming. There was a white leather love seat that looked like it had been taken for quite a few rides. Kenny had taken a seat on the floor, using the love seat to support him. I walked over to him and I slid down on to his lap. He looked at me with lust, and I returned the stare. I wanted him and this room set the perfect mood.

"What are you doing?" he asked his voice husky and low from anticipation. I smiled and I leaned in to him my breast pressed tightly against his chest. I placed my lips against his softly. His hands snaked around, grasping my ass tightly in his hands pulling me closer to him. I felt his erection pressing into my thigh and I felt everything in my lower region tighten with want. I deepened our kissing, our tongues dancing around each other. Our breathing got shallower and I felt him lifting up my halter top, I was happy I didn’t wear a bra, but before he could even get my top over my breast we were interrupted by a frat boy and his girlfriend, they obviously had the same idea we did.

"I'm sorry man!" he spoke quickly before getting out quickly. We looked at each other and I rested my head on Kenny's shoulder. At this point I didn’t care that I crossed the line. I knew what I was doing was wrong, but I wanted Kenny from the first time I saw him. What Hope didn’t know wouldn’t kill her, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in so long!
I hope you like this chapter!

Is Jemmy wrong for doing this to her best friend, or is it Kenny's fault for leading Hope on?
Comment on what you think and keep reading!

Thanks for all of those who read this story! Stay with me guys!