Status: Enjoy!

My Best Friend's Boyfriend and Me

Five.

I dressed in short shorts and a loose t-shirt. I slid my flip flops on and I walked to my dance class. Kenny and I have been secretly seeing each other, outside of dance class...without Hope. I was really beginning to fall in love with Kenny. I could only hope he was falling in love with me as well.

He's not. Stop fooling yourself; he's still with Hope for a reason.

I mentally slapped myself for being so stupid. My conscience was right. If he really wanted to be with me he would've cut Hope off, but he didn't. I entered the studio to be greeted by Kenny at the door. He took my bag and laid it next to his, before clasping my hand and kissing it.

"How are you this morning?" he questioned, pulling me into his chest. I sighed and pushed him back, walking over to Karin.

"Can you help me stretch?" I inquired, sitting down across from her. She looked from Kenny back to me.

"Oh no, you two need to work this out, Y'all are dancing the lead in this recital and it needs to be perfect, so whatever it is that he did to make you angry, go in the other room and talk about it. I'll tell our teacher where you guys are and come back in when everything is sorted." Karin spoke, like the wise old bird she was. I rolled my eyes stood up and strode out of the room into the dance studio across the hall. Kenny soon followed and he walked behind me.

"Jemmy, please talk to me. I don't know what I could've done to make you mad. Whatever I did, I am truly sorry. I love you." Kenny whispered, kissing my shoulder softly, then up to my neck. I nudged him backwards.

"No Kenny, you don't love me! If you loved me you would leave Hope!" I shouted, my voice echoing the hollow room. Kenny stepped back biting down on his lip. I nodded knowing I was right.

"Jemmy, I do fucking love you!" he shouted, grabbing me by my waist pulling me into his chest. He clasped my hand, bringing it up to my face.

"This ring you’re wearing, who bought it as a promise that we would be together?" he questioned, his voice low. I swallowed hard, looking into his eyes.

"You did." I mumbled. He kissed my hand softly, and I looked at the tiny diamond ring that rest upon my finger. He smiled, before placing his hands on my ass.

"Kenny, I cannot keep sneaking around. You need to tell Hope." I spoke, feeling defeated. He placed his forehead against mine.

"Alright...I'll tell her before the party tonight." he whispered. I smile and I kissed his lips softly, and we returned to dance class.

~*~*~

Hope and I entered the frat house at 10 o'clock. Hope let me borrow her short black leather skirt and a neon yellow see through shirt. Kenny greeted us at the door.

"You both look great." he yelled over the loud music, his eyes stuck on me. I smiled and I walked past them to get a beer.

As the night progressed, I felt myself getting anxious. I was wondering where Kenny and Hope were. I was wondering if he broke up with her, or if they are in a room having sex.

I shook it off and got another beer. I looked at my cell phone at 12 to see a text message from Kenny.

*Meet me upstairs*

My heart leaped and as I guzzled another beer. I stumbled up the stairs into the room, where Kenny was waiting. I felt dizzy and nauseous, but I wanted to see him...my love.

"Hey are you alright?" I shook my head, no feeling the vomit rise in my throat. I scanned the room to find a trash can, there wasn't one. I didn't know where the bathroom was and the vomit was continuing to rise.

"Jemmy, are you ok? Look at me." he spoke holding up my head. Then it happened, I vomited on his shirt and on his lap. He jumped up quickly and ran into a different room and got me a trash can, but when he returned I had puked on myself as well.

"Shit Kenny I’m so sorry." I whispered as I looked at his stained clothing. He shook his head, closing the door behind him.

"No don't worry about it. I'll just borrow some of my friends this is his room." he spoke stripping naked. He looked at my ruined clothes.

"Come here, you can borrow one of his shirts and sweat pants. Did you drink too much beer?" he inquired, rubbing my forehead with the back of his hand.

"Yeah I think I did." I stated standing up. He took my hand and he helped take off the disgusting smelling shirt and my bra, then he tugged down the tight leather skirt, leaving me in my birthday suit. He went to a drawer and picked out two pairs of sweat pants and baggy shirts and laid them on the bed beside us.

I never thought I’d be here in this moment.

Standing across from him naked, staring at his perfectly chiseled body.

This moment would be perfect if my best friend wasn’t standing in the door watching us, shooting daggers through our heads.

"Please just listen to me! I am so sorry!" I pleaded for forgiveness as I dropped to my knees holding her hands. She pulled them back tears streaming down her face pooling under her chin, her face hot with anger, eyes saddened. She backed away shaking her head at us.

"Well you’re finally getting what you wanted. I hope your happy." her words stung like I had been slapped in the face. I watched as she backed out of the room and turned to leave. My shoulders drooped and my head hung low tears rolling down my face dripping on the carpet.

I screamed in pain as I looked at Kenny. Kenny quickly dressed and ran after Hope. I was rocked my sobs.

I never thought that I would be here in this moment, my best friend staring at me naked, but naked with her boyfriend. I don't know what I'm going to do but at that moment...I fainted.
♠ ♠ ♠
This would've been up sooner, but I accidently made this chapter one, and I had to retype the first chapter and it has just been a long night! Anyways, I hope you like this chapter!

Are you mad at Hope or Jemmy?

Is Kenny the one to blame?

Comment on what you think and keep reading! Thanks to all that stick with me and that have subscribed, you’re all amazing!