Status: Keep or kill??

Are You Serious?

Luce

I lay back and stretched up a little, my finger tips gracing the hood of my car.
I smiled and looked over to the passenger seat, where Lori sat her eyes were closed , guess she fell asleep. Can't really be mad at her i just woke up, we both decide to have a little nap in the school parking lot for a little bit before we started our day. I carefully checked my phone and sighed when i read the time. 8:01 we had like 14 minutes. I reached over and tapped Lori's shoulder she woke almost immediately, and gave a little nod before beginning to crawl out the car. I smiled and did the same. Me and Lori had been friends since second grade. Now were both seniors in high school and were still close, like really close we hook up from time to time, no strings attached just the way I like it. I quietly walked beside her as we entered the entrance still half, awake school seemed outrageously loud this morning. I bumped Lori with my elbow, which meant 'see ya' and i headed towards my locker. I couldn't help but smile as people went out their way to avoid me. Here at Bradley high i was head bitch in charge, and everyone knew it. I don't purposely try to be mean ......well yeah actually i do i am a real bitch but i don't try to be mean all the time. It's really simple if i like you then I'll play nice like with Lori but if i don't like you (which unfortunately is a category most people in this school fall under) I'll play not so nice. I was so into my inner monologue that i almost didn't hear , Lori call my name.

"Luce!" I rolled my eyes as I shut my locker and turned around to the sexy brunette.

"Missed me already?" i raised an eyebrow
She smiled a little

"you going to cheer practice after school?"

I pretended to think about it then laughed

"yeah duh, i always go I'm Captain i sorta have to , why are you asking?"
She smirked
"It seems you forgot so I'll remind you, today were judging auditions for the squad!"

I sighed
"oh joy! i love seeing mini wannabes hoping to take my place"
She giggled , but hit my shoulder

"be nice!"

I shook my head as the bell rung

"see ya after school"
she smirked

" you know it"
~ ~ `~

Classes went by fast, and before i knew it school was over. I groaned slightly as i took my seat at the table which I'd be stuck sitting at for two hours playing teacher, fuck my life.
To my left there was Lori who sat with her feet up on the table, which looked real hot especially since she was in her cheer uniform. To my right there was Beth, she was a friend as well but it only stretched as far as school we never hung out or anything. I could never tell if Beth was Spanish or not i mean I'm pretty sure she is but her eyes are just so blue, and I can't tell if there contacts or not
i won't ask her though, Beth is the only person who I'm absolutely positive could kick my ass in a heart beat.

"Alright number one your up!"
Lori shouted from beside me , and almost instantly a boy came walking in the gym.
I was surprised guys almost never auditioned, not at our school any way.

The boy had a huge grin on his face, making him appear very young, cute and boyish. he had brown hair that was combed in tousles around his face.

"Name!" Lori shouted again, I looked over at her and smirked.

"Look at you being Mrs. Serious today"
she rolled her eyes

"oh shut up"
I looked back at the boy who coughed.

"um.. hey ladies , sup the name is Alex um...and this is my audition prepare to be amazed!"

Beth giggled , and shook her head

"oh whatever, just get on with it already."
Alex nodded and put a CD in the stereo. Some rap song i didn't know started to play. I was surprised to see that he was actually pretty good, he did a lot of flips and spins well enough that as far as i was concerned he had made the team. Unfortunately everybody else that auditioned after him sucked some major balls.

After making some not so hard decisions , i changed into some normal clothes , and walked out to my locker to put my stuff away for the night. God i just wanted to go home and take a long bath, I found myself a little taken aback when I saw some blonde at my locker just standing there with her eyes closed.
Whoever she was she really pretty so I didn't mind too much, but I was still annoyed.

"um excuse me?"

Her beautiful blue eyes popped open she looked at me confused.

"wait what?"

I shook my head in a state of confusion and annoyance

"Are you serious!? I don't fucking know! your at my locker"
Yeah i definitely have a temper.

she tilted her head

"whoa I'm defiantly not home"

I crossed my arms

"why would you be home?"

"why wouldn't i be home? i have the cutest cat at home i love him i swear! He's just too cute he's really fat though it worries me i don't want him to get cat diabetes"

I started to rub my temples, does she not know who I am? she mustn't because anyone else at this point would have run off.

"So why don't you just go home then! and move away from my locker?"

She shrugged
"Yea okay that sounds good, I'm a little home sick now......well see ya around"

She skipped off to god knows where, but i stood still there for awhile afterwards.
That was very weird , had that really just happened? It was too random to be real. I quickly got what I needed and went home as fast as possible, I needed to lay off the caffeine or something because that was strange.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed! i would love some feedback!